Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My GOD !! What have I done !! Please Help

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
the goose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My GOD !! What have I done !! Please Help
    Posted: July-19-2007 at 4:52am
Recently as some of you may know I have purchase my first boat. Not just any boat but a 1998 SN 196 GT 40.

It is not as fancy as the others, no towers or excessive lighting no big stereo etc,, just kinda " plain Jane " if you know what I mean.

As I mentioned on my only other post that I just love to be around my boat ! I love polishing it,, steam cleaning the carpets working on the interior etc,,, I jokingly said I love my boat more than my wife !

Here is what is freaking me out !

I like many of you here , have a busy life ,,,, I have 2 kids a wife , work long hours and have 4 family pets,

I came home from work yesterday and got supper ready for the kids of which were getting ready for a sleep over at there friends place. I drove them over to there friend's house and headed back home to,,, you guessed it work on the boat.

My wife comes home to find me in the garage talking dirty to my boat while waxing it using such phrases as " bet you like that baby " and " let daddy get that dirty pond scum off your belly " which I believe is perfectly normal thing to say while waxing your boat.

Well my wife decides to pay " sex kitten " on me. She asks if she could help me with some of the rewiring I am doing ,,, OK whats up,, you hate my boat ,, you tolerate it because you see the fun the kids have on it but that about it. I shockingly say OK

She moves to the end of the trailer and bends over to purposely reveal she has taken off her panties from under her skirt!!! She them makes a comment about the heat and unbuttons her blouse to reveal yep you guessed it,,, no bra !!!

She then winks at me and say perhaps I would like to fiddle around with her " wiring harness "

We don't have allot of quality time alone for the extra stuff,,, you know sex,,, let alone the greatest form of sex a married couple can have that being " the kids are away no holds barred sex "

But there she stood,, my wife randy as hell asking for it !! The kids are gone for the night just her and I and a drawer full of toys !!

I,,,I ,,I ,,,I, told her that I had to finish the wiring first !!!

My god I turned down " kids are away no holds barred sex " for wiring brake and turn signals

SOME BODY SHOOT ME !!

WHAT HAVE I BECOME !!

Not only that but after wiring I put another coat of wax on the bow before going in to receive the cold shoulder from my wife for the rest of the night .

OH Well at least she gleams and has a safe trailer to ride on

God ,, Please fellow SN owners help me

Kindest regards

The Goose
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 5:15am
Dude your a f**king homo

Hollywood, Quinner have at the lame basterd.

Boy you should have bent her over on the motor box and went to town, guess homo's would rather polish something alone by hand.

Please don't post any more real men are only allowed here, well other than Ken but sh*t he would have hammer it too.
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 10:00am
nothing more needs to be said, 79 covered it, Just remember Goose... if you dont talk her somebody else will, keep it up and you'll be picking up the kids on the weekend
"the things you own will start to own you"
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 10:37am
Goose, After a stunt like that I think "your you know what is cooked!" If you thought she hated the boat before, you ain't seen nothing yet. Don't be too surprised if she say's " Either the boat goes or I go. YOUR CHOICE!"

You'd better blame that on on hanging too close to the gas tank vent for too long and got loopy from that. Good Luck my friend, you gonna need it!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 10:46am
Happy Wife = Happy Life!
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 11:29am
Boat sex is the best you could imagine. 79 is right, you should a just had at her over the engine cover. It's padded, actually quite comfy and just the right height, if you know what I mean! You deserve the cold shoulder after that and hot tounge too. If you've been married for any amount of time, those type opportunities don't present themselves very often. You really poked the pooch on this one.

Now she's even more pissed about the boat then she was before, and it'll take even more time for her to accept that. You definitely have some damage control to do on this one.

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 12:23pm
Better take her out on the lake el-pronto and show her some doghouse style rompin and hope she forgets the earlier f***up! And I do mean el-pronto!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 12:37pm
yep, this is a great forum.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 12:37pm
You don't even have to be married to know that you should take full advantage of opportunities like that. My god man!!! this is one of the Few times I'll actually completely agree with 79's comments, ha ha. chances are, you'll never get that chance again if she already hated your boat before the incident... This is the whole reason why i got a boat... a 19 yr old (at the time) with HIS OWN BOAT...yeah, that sh*t works man.

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 12:38pm
But do you have any pictures of the boat/ wife? so we can see...

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

GottaSki View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GottaSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 12:47pm
You think she hated the boat before?

Cripes how did you get the kids in the first place.
"There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worthwhile as messing around with boats...simply messing."

River Rat to Mole
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 12:58pm
That's a missed opportunity that will probably never present itself again.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 1:01pm
Put it this way...would ya rather be driving it by yourself with one hand on the throttle and the other on your d*ck...or driving with one hand on the throttle and her hand on your d*ck?????

Don't let it happen a second time!
stang

The Super Air

jon4pres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon4pres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 1:03pm
How do you want us to help?

You missed the oppritunity and have to live with that for the rest of your life.

There is a better chance of someone on here helping out your wife than you.
82 2001

jon4pres@gmail.com
Fort Scott Kansas
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 1:08pm
You blew it Bud. She's still got the toys and all you've got is your hand. Wax on...wax off,, again
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 1:08pm
Goose...I hope you have thick skin! Your going to get more hammering here....take it like a man , learn your lesson and go do the right thing! Mend your ways and things will be ok...she will forgive you and we will to....of couse we will never let you forget though!!!!

Shake it off and go her her boy!
stang

The Super Air

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 1:11pm
This is definitely one post that needed some pics!!
Dank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 1:36pm
I was having a hard time understanding the story, then I realized, ahhhh he's Canadian :)
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me"
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 1:51pm
This can't possibly be real. I'll assume you're only a 2 pump chump anyways, so you should have put the wax down for a few seconds and taken care of business.
tjlake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjlake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 1:58pm
Goose, I'm gonna try and help you out...here goes:

Try this logic:
How long does it take to wax, shine, enjoy the boat?
vs.
How long would it have taken you to take care of mama?

My guess is you should have taken the 15 minute break from waxing, done your husbandly duty, then back to the boat. (all without leaving the boathouse, I might add).

Guess this is why Keith added the category "newbie"
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 3:45pm
Hmmmm, the word "STUPID" comes to mind - Twice!
Once for blowing the opportunity & then for posting about it!
How did Gump say it? "Stupid is as Stupid does"
Geez Goose, what did ya end up with? A good wax job? Respect from anyone here?
Get your priorities straight my friend!
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 4:10pm
I hope to God that this story isn't real, and if it is...next time it happens get her on a quick flight to Chicago and we'll run a PLBC train on her. After we're done with her, she probably won't be "bothering" you much anymore. And while she's away you can have some alone time with your boat. Maybe you should try sticking your d*ck in the exhaust if you love it so much.
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 4:35pm
This has got to be a joke......... who would post a story like that and be seriously looking for help ?
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 4:46pm
Nautique2001?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Johnny Johnny wrote:

...we'll run a PLBC train on her.
... Can I be in PLBC for this occasion?... Pending Photos of the wife...or mass amounts of alcohol, either or.

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 6:34pm
This has got to be one of the funniest threads I've seen in a while.
What else can be said that hasn't already?..except thanks for the laugh Goose.

Goose-ing your wife has a new meaning after today...
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 6:35pm
Hey gentlemen, I was hanging on to every word in the initial post. You know me better than that, you know what I would have done it that case. Where's the love, guys?

Post some pics!

Ken
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Where's the love, guys?

Gooses wife is asking the same thing!

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 8:30pm
pass this on to the wife, 330-273-8291
"the things you own will start to own you"
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 8:37pm
I think I have seen her picture online....

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic