NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

5.8 HO Pro boss GT-40?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2009 at 7:46pm
tr benj will help you with that
"the things you own will start to own you"
chessloveedit View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessloveedit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2009 at 4:02pm
what kind/size prop would you recomend for this gt40?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2009 at 3:14pm
look under off topic, black tuxedo
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2009 at 2:35pm
Hey Eric,

I was looking in the backround of the pic's and didn't see what I was looking for.

Where's the pic's I want to see!!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2009 at 12:55pm
p
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2009 at 12:00pm
no, its a pic of 3 slashes for gt-40
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2009 at 11:42am
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

usually if you lift the engine box it will be under there

So THATs what is makin' all that noise under there?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessloveedit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2009 at 11:38am
Hey eric. This looks pretty good. Is that last pic of a removed drain plug? If you would call me when you are free 785.312.0351 I have a couple of easy questions. I understand its the weekend and I can wait till monday. thanks man
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2009 at 10:59am
you better hurry the number 2 keeps popping in my head
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2009 at 10:49am
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2009 at 10:48am
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2009 at 10:47am
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2009 at 10:47am

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessloveedit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2009 at 9:19pm
I am foaming at the mouth for those pics eric.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2009 at 10:21pm
if i post pics there will be teary eyes, but i will and its commited to you
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessloveedit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2009 at 8:34pm
I am getting excited to see these pics. I am trying to round up everything I will need. My email is pathskateco@yahoo.com. If you would include a list of all the missing parts on the motor to get it in the water. Ive got the 302 bell housing and exhaust manifolds. thanks man    chess.   Oh yeah I had to edit my name. changed boobs to edit.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2009 at 6:03pm
no manifolds, has an aluminum intake with a holly 4160 sitting on it, circ pump on it, pro tec,
200 to 250/ to ship, you can call me if you need more details, the high torque starter is even on it   it had 115 or so hours on it
the drop in replacement for it was $7500.00 from pcm, it was diagnosed completely wrong and thats how i wound up with it,
call me so i can sharpen my selling skills lol 877-369-6693 thats free too
azeus17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azeus17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2009 at 4:52pm
That is what I need. I take it you didn't sell it yet then. Is it complete minus the exhaust manifolds? I may be interested in it to replace my worn engine even if I could fix the exhaust leak problem. How much would shipping be to 32256, Jacksonville, FL?
Boats:
Current: 02 SANTE
Sold: 89 Sport Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2009 at 2:22pm
I bet if i raise the price to what is worth it will sell, most guys spend 600 on heads, it is a lefty though for the 1.23
azeus17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azeus17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2009 at 11:20am
Eric-
Did you end up selling to Seb?
Boats:
Current: 02 SANTE
Sold: 89 Sport Nautique
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2009 at 5:29pm
needs to be an oficial receipt or invoice were it states descrption of the engine condition and serial number....
I asked the fowarde to provide me documentation needed so as soon as I get his answer I let you know exactly what I need...
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2009 at 4:39pm
a reciept?
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2009 at 4:27pm
I mean you or the seller....for the documentation
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2009 at 4:24pm
I just spoked to the fowarder and he can do the import of the used engine..but It will be a formal import so all paper are going to be ok... So Eric.. what kind of documentation on the engine you can provide? in the case I purchase you can do an invoice?

Email me at skaplansky@companeg.com.ar

Sebastian
Luchog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luchog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2009 at 2:20am
Kapla, I'm glad you decided to try this first.

Complete engine weight is around 950lbs. Less the exhaust manifolds would be around 800lbs??? 10lbs less if it does not have oil in!!!
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2009 at 2:03am
eric is it possible you can post some pics of the engine? I'm considering the possibility of getting it....but i need to be sure the engine is ok... I'm waiting my fowarder how much would it cost me to have the engine shipped door to door. Do you have the approx weigth of it?
and any ideas on how much would a freight to florida miami area be?
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2009 at 2:52pm
gotcha!!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2009 at 10:32am
Cleveland area
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessloveedit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2009 at 6:23pm
Hey man, where in Ohio? I live in Kansas City area. I need a new motor soon. If anyone who sees this knows where I can find a running motor feel free to share the info. thanks. I have an 85 ski and if you have an engine for me call 785-312-0351. I think ill go make a post too. thanks chess
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2009 at 1:21pm
yeah, 2k for the parts, 1500.00 for the motor
lol, its not mine and i am selling for someone
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic