Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

correct craft wooden

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
howard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote howard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2006 at 1:28pm
I live close to Nashville,Tn.I will take some pictures of the boat.I am new to this I will try to get them on.This boat has been in storage for as long as I can remember.I am 48 years old.My family has owned the boat since 1970.I keep it in a enclosed building.This boat looks really old .
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2006 at 6:36am
Howard make sre your bilge pump works before you put that boat in the water it's not a good idea to leave wood hulled boats out of water the wood shrinks and you have leaks. If you are not aware of the value of the boat find out before even concidering to sell it, but trading straight up for a brand new nautique would not be out of line.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2006 at 9:48pm
Welcome howard!
Gotta get pics up! Another place to check out is in the reference section of this site....you may see something there ?
Whats the story on the ol girl?

What part of the country you from?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2006 at 8:55pm
Looking forward to the pictures. If you post, we can probably figure out the year/model, or at least have a lot of fun trying. BKH
Livin' the Dream

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2006 at 8:00pm
Post pics!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2006 at 7:38pm
Nobody has put that boat in the water for 56 years?....that's a crime!
Life is Good.
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2006 at 7:24pm
    Welcome howard to this awesome site! Be prepared because many on here love those old wooden CC's, and will probably ask how much you want for it!!
                               Jeff....
howard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote howard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2006 at 7:06pm
I have a wooden correct craft boat.It has never been in the water.I think it is in the 1950s.Where can I get info?It has a Gray marine engine.Its in good shape
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic