NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Debt

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1213141516 20>
Author
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2011 at 2:10am
Well, lets see now. You make it sound as though the Republicans experienced a HUGE loss. Not the case. They lost two seats during thier recall, thats all. They also did not pick up the two Democrat recall seats. No change there.

Question: Did the Republican's lose control of the Wisconsin Senate?
Answer:    No!

If Wisconsinites were SO upset, why didn't the Democrats win all of the elections, and control of the Senate to reverse Walkers agenda??

Under Scott Walker's leadership, Wisconsin is now headed toward being a much better state to attract business which means they will also attract jobs.

Not sure what you are still giggling at, but, I will take the outcome of those elections and continue to march Walker's agenda through.

ononewheel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2011 at 4:17am
Originally posted by davidg davidg wrote:

Well, lets see now. You make it sound as though the Republicans experienced a HUGE loss. Not the case. They lost two seats during thier recall, thats all. They also did not pick up the two Democrat recall seats. No change there.

Question: Did the Republican's lose control of the Wisconsin Senate?
Answer:    No!

If Wisconsinites were SO upset, why didn't the Democrats win all of the elections, and control of the Senate to reverse Walkers agenda??

Under Scott Walker's leadership, Wisconsin is now headed toward being a much better state to attract business which means they will also attract jobs.

Not sure what you are still giggling at, but, I will take the outcome of those elections and continue to march Walker's agenda through.

Interesting you see it that way. Here are some FACTS for you.

Organizationally, Republicans were able to get just 3 of the 8 Democrats they threatened with recalls on the ballot. Despite starting later, Democrats put 6 of 8 targeted Republicans on the ballot in heavily-GOP turf – with record signature totals, collected in record time.

In the 3 districts Republicans were able to generate recall elections versus Democrats, all considered swing districts in Presidential years, incumbent Democrats mopped the floor with their GOP challengers. The closest race appears to be Kim Simac, and Democratic performance improved on Walker 2010 numbers by at least 10 points.

In the 6 GOP-held recall seats, Democrats went into heavily-Republican turf and ousted 2 entrenched GOP incumbents. Our side came up just short of a 3rd pickup that would have flipped the chamber, narrowly losing a district in which a Democrat hasn’t won since 1896.

Democratic challengers gained in every single Republican district over Walker’s performance in 2010, averaging a 4% boost in each, and netting more than 25,000 votes statewide in districts carried comfortably by Walker in 2010.
    Scott Walker’s working majority in the Wisconsin state Senate is over. The recall fight picked by Wisconsin Republicans boomeranged on them – fundamentally altering the make-up of the state Senate from a 19-14 Republican majority to a 17-16 advantage. Most notably, the chamber now boasts a pro-worker majority that would not have passed the Budget Repair Bill that touched off this entire fight, given Republican Dale Schultz’s firm opposition to the bill.

Scott Walker has paid a huge political price for his power overreach. Over the last 6 months, his polling numbers have tanked, both overall and amongst independents. Walker has consistently polled underwater by double-digit margins, eclipsing the 20-point net negative threshold on more than one occasion. We Are Wisconsin’s internal polling has consistently shown Walker is upside down in every single recall district, including by double digits in GOP-held districts, through our final tracking ending this weekend

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2011 at 4:19am
Here is a bit more for your "bring jobs to Wisconsin" claim.

Wisconsin lost 12,500 private-sector jobs last month in the deepest single-month decline since the depths of the 2008-’09 recession, effectively annulling most of the previous month’s gains.

Gov. Scott Walker, who last month credited his administration’s business-friendly policies for big job gains in June, attributed the July job losses to turmoil in the national and international economy as well as to uncertainty created by the state’s special recall elections.

Asked whether he should be held accountable for July’s decline as long as he also wants credit for June’s gain, Walker responded by describing what he called “incredible uncertainty both at the federal level – in terms of the debt ceiling and all the tension of that, and the negative impact that had on the economy – combined with July and August, when you saw the height of the recall commercials. And I think for a lot of employers we talked to, that created a high level of uncertainty, not knowing what was going to come next.”

This was from the local newspaper.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2011 at 4:36am
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

Originally posted by ononewheel ononewheel wrote:

And really your example of Obama"s vacation? If that is where you want to go, look at Bushs record his last term in office.
Bush vacation record
I know, that didn't come from your source.
And that right there is the chief republican argument for everything. The "liberal media"

I actually like it when the group of thieves go on vacation, notice how quite this post has gotten, There is no damage being done. I did not complain about the fact that he is on vacation so much as his choice of destinations. Bush at least vacationed at home, we all know the president is on duty 24 hours a day and essentially takes the white house with him. Obamas decision seems either by choice or ignorance to flaunt the fact that he can do what he wants on our dime while so many are suffering.

Have you ever read Yertle the Turtle by Dr Suess? Obama has a lot of Yertle in him.

It is quiet around this post, but not for the reason you have stated.

Now....... your argument isn't that he is on vacation, but rather where he is. I too get tired of chasing my tail. If your problem was where he went you, are you telling me you would not have a problem if he went to Disney?

You think when Bush went to Texas so many times, it was not on the public dime. His accommodations no, but flights, security etc. That all was, just like in Obama's case. Are you making the argument the public is actually paying for the accommodations?

Just pointing out the hilarity of the stupidly when it comes to many of the rights arguments about Obama. I personally don't care much for Obama, I did but not anymore.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2011 at 4:43am

Here is the real outrage about vacation.

Oh, by the way the source is (OECD)
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2011 at 11:13am
What exacly is the chart referencing? It does not seem to reflect any of the jobs I have had. Certainly it does not show the two years paid leave the govenment has mandated for the unemployeed at employer expense (Unemploment insurance increases). Why are liberals always more concerned about people being paid not to work than about people working?
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2011 at 12:16pm

Big story on AP this morning. Our president, who says we all must sacrifice, who will not rest until the employment situation is solved will anounce a big new plan......in three weeks.......when he returns from his vacation at Marthas Vinyard. We need a new CEO.

And to counter the bias news sources and at least try and inform people to both sides of the story...

Why are the people who would actually be necessary to PASS any jobs legislatio­n (the Republican controlled House of Representa­tives) also on vacation? You fail to mention that minor detail.
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2011 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by phospher phospher wrote:

Why are the people who would actually be necessary to PASS any jobs legislatio­n (the Republican controlled House of Representa­tives) also on vacation? You fail to mention that minor detail.

I get confused on all the talk of "jobs legislation". The government cannot create jobs. Only the private sector can create jobs. So, if you want Congress to pass jobs legislation, then the best way to do that is to:

- Reduce our taxes so we can have more money in our pockets so WE can decided where to spend OUR money, and not let the government waste it.
- Repeal Obamacare
- Balance the budget
- Eliminate our national debt
- Reduce the size of the Federal Government overall by eliminating useless departments such as the Education Department (can't wait to hear the howls on this one:).

What type of legislation can Congress pass to create jobs?

You, my liberal friends, put way too much faith in what government can do. Look what government has done to to people in the inner-cities by trying to shower them with "benevolent" government programs.

Ever hear the term......"Unintended Consequences"?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2011 at 2:21pm

Big story on AP this morning. Our president, who says we all must sacrifice, who will not rest until the employment situation is solved will anounce a big new plan......in three weeks.......when he returns from his vacation at Marthas Vinyard. We need a new CEO.

And to counter the bias news sources and at least try and inform people to both sides of the story...

Summer break is supposed to be a time when legislators get out DC and get in touch with their constituants. I guess Baracks are Ruppert Murdock and his buddies that he baild out at Goldman who can afforfd marthas vineyard.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2011 at 12:41am
Originally posted by davidg davidg wrote:

I get confused on all the talk of "jobs legislation". The government cannot create jobs. Only the private sector can create jobs. So, if you want Congress to pass jobs legislation, then the best way to do that is to:

- Reduce our taxes so we can have more money in our pockets so WE can decided where to spend OUR money, and not let the government waste it.
- Repeal Obamacare
- Balance the budget
- Eliminate our national debt
- Reduce the size of the Federal Government overall by eliminating useless departments such as the Education Department (can't wait to hear the howls on this one:).

What type of legislation can Congress pass to create jobs?

You, my liberal friends, put way too much faith in what government can do. Look what government has done to to people in the inner-cities by trying to shower them with "benevolent" government programs.

Ever hear the term......"Unintended Consequences"?

When the private sector fails to create jobs, the only other option here is for the gov. to create jobs.

it HAS worked in the past, that is sort of where I was going with the FDR post, a page back.

Exactly what the republicans are proposing now, is what Herbert Hoover did. In comes FDR, with the "new deal" and fighting a war we were brought out of the depression.

I just don't understand your comment above "repeal Obama care", were not the republicans for this before it was termed Obama care?
Yes they were.

What does a "balanced Budget have to do with job creation? An explanation of your stance would help me.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2011 at 12:43am

Psst...
The republican convention is in Martha's vineyard at the same time barack is there. Maybe that is why the Repubs. are so bent about Barack being there. Hyprocracy my friend....
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2011 at 12:48am
My solution to all this mess would be;

make all members of the sentate and congress salaries, 50K
Limited terms, somewhere around 5 years

ELIMINATE ALL donations from ANYBODY to anyone running for any public office. All campaigns would be publicly funded, strictly.

3 simple steps. Easy.

Too many are so bought and paid for, rep. and dem. alike and "for the people by the people" is long forgotten.

I can explain further if need but right now I am at the poker table again. Won't finish until a.m., early.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2011 at 12:56am

What exacly is the chart referencing? It does not seem to reflect any of the jobs I have had. Certainly it does not show the two years paid leave the govenment has mandated for the unemployeed at employer expense (Unemploment insurance increases). Why are liberals always more concerned about people being paid not to work than about people working?

This chart just shows, in my opinion, how backward this country is. Other countries, which are doing well, respect labor. We should too.

We are just another China, except we want to feel good about ourselves so we avoid the subject entirely.

I grew up labor, so did this country. When did we begin to think it was not important, and disrespect it so.

Yep, hard work built this country, we all admit that. Look where we were 100 -75-50-25 years ago. Republicans stick to the idea of hard work, so maybe they should treat it like they did years ago. It's hard work, which makes this nation run. Not screwing the American worker every chance they can.
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2011 at 1:26am

I just don't understand your comment above "repeal Obama care", were not the republicans for this before it was termed Obama care?
Yes they were.

What does a "balanced Budget have to do with job creation? An explanation of your stance would help me.

Repeal Obamacare: Get rid of a huge government mandate that is like a huge wet blanket covering every aspect of our economy. This thing is a fiasco. It is just one more government entitlement that we cannot afford. As you know, we can't afford the ones we already have. You want to see costs soar? This huge boat anchor will do it. It is already having a huge negative effect on employers not hiring. They just don't know what to expect, and are hesitant to hire people if it will end up costing them big. Once this thing is repealed or struck down by the Supreme Court, I think you will see employment begin to improve.

Balanced Budget: Spending more than we bring in??? Not to sure what else needs to be said. The deficeit spending is why we have a huge national debt. The huge national debt is why S&P downgraded US debt. We have to service that debt by repaying it, and the interest on it. The debt is approaching the size of the US economy. Not a good situation.   

Obama & Friends seem to have no interest in tackling this issue, which I consider to be the #1 issue for the 2012 election. Oh, he will talk a good game during the campaign, but do nothing. Hopefully I have brought more clarity to the situation to explain what I mean. Let me know if you have a different/positive perspective on deficeit spending, and having a huge national debt.   

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2011 at 1:31am
I still am curiouse about what the chart is saying, is it govenment regulations? averages? When I worked as a paramedic I had 350 hours a year of paid time off plus paid holidays (this was witha private company), how does the US rate zero on this chart? It just does not seem to represent reality unless it is based on an odd parameter or technicality. Many of the countries on the chart are European, we have paid them for lease space for our military bases and offered them free defense of their countries, Without the expense of a military and with foreign lease payments they could afford the entitlements, Of course many are going through or will shortly go through some austerity changes, and it will not be pretty.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2011 at 1:39am
A hugh part of the problem with Obama care is regulations. The bill that was voted on was a concept. The pages are given to federal employees who are now writing the regulations to make it work. The regulations will become law with no congressional vote. In one case just 6 of the 2000 page bill generated 1500 new regulations. Such rapidly changing regulations along with new EPA regs and financial overhall regs are paralyzing the business sector.Plus the CBO has said Obama care will increase the rate of inflation of health care by an additional 1% over its previous rate, placing additional burdens on the economy.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2011 at 1:57am

Yep, hard work built this country, we all admit that. Look where we were 100 -75-50-25 years ago. Republicans stick to the idea of hard work, so maybe they should treat it like they did years ago. It's hard work, which makes this nation run. Not screwing the American worker every chance they can.

Ten years ago the average US worker worked 1836 hours (Remember 2080 is 40 hours a week). Last year the average american worker worked 1778 hours a week. That is not being pushed harder!!! China works about 2200 hours a year. Oh China will overtake us as the worlds economic leader in 2017.. Coincidence?
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2011 at 2:21pm
I have been searching the internet and can't find anything about republicans meeting at marthas vineyard.
1987 Ski Nautique

phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2011 at 2:41pm

Ten years ago the average US worker worked 1836 hours (Remember 2080 is 40 hours a week). Last year the average american worker worked 1778 hours a week. That is not being pushed harder!!! China works about 2200 hours a year. Oh China will overtake us as the worlds economic leader in 2017.. Coincidence?

I know, there human rights record is amazing! China will over take the US because the very people you support keep outsourcing all their work to China because of the cheap labor which increases their business profits. Again, race to the bottom...In 2010 the average hourly wage in China was $1.84, no wonder they have to work so many hours!
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2011 at 3:52pm

I have been searching the internet and can't find anything about republicans meeting at marthas vineyard.

Obama is ruining my vacation
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2011 at 4:26pm

I still am curiouse about what the chart is saying, is it govenment regulations? averages? When I worked as a paramedic I had 350 hours a year of paid time off plus paid holidays (this was witha private company), how does the US rate zero on this chart? It just does not seem to represent reality unless it is based on an odd parameter or technicality. Many of the countries on the chart are European, we have paid them for lease space for our military bases and offered them free defense of their countries, Without the expense of a military and with foreign lease payments they could afford the entitlements, Of course many are going through or will shortly go through some austerity changes, and it will not be pretty.

The chart represents the amount of vacation for workers.   I know about your paramedic job, but that was not required. It's about labor equality and labor as it relates to other countries. You cannot use the possibility of the other countries and their "possible" failure as that as of yet is unkown and the shaky U.S. economy.    If they fail it is likely the US helped create some of the disaster.

I know you will say, "required" creates more government intervention, but that isn't the real story. It is no different than China or Iran. Do you not value your own labor?

I know you will say, "40 hour work weeks are already mandated", you are right, they are. What happens if said company wants you to work more and you won't? They find someone who will.

Your argument above about military spending is interesting. If, as you say our military spending is allowing other countries to spend on "entitlements", why do the republicans insist on providing for others than our own? Funny how those other countries do not need our space for military installations, to provide security.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2011 at 4:33pm

Oops.   I guess I did not clearly state what I meant.
Romney came out with a comment criticizing the president for vactioning in the vineyard, when he was hosting a republican fund raising event the same weekend on the same vineyard.

Yeah, I know he isn't the president but come on.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2011 at 4:37pm

If you are advocating China's ability to overtake the US economy, I think your true colors might be shining through a little.

You really don't think that is possible just because they work harder and more than the US,....do you?

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2011 at 4:45pm

A hugh part of the problem with Obama care is regulations. The bill that was voted on was a concept. The pages are given to federal employees who are now writing the regulations to make it work. The regulations will become law with no congressional vote. In one case just 6 of the 2000 page bill generated 1500 new regulations. Such rapidly changing regulations along with new EPA regs and financial overhall regs are paralyzing the business sector.Plus the CBO has said Obama care will increase the rate of inflation of health care by an additional 1% over its previous rate, placing additional burdens on the economy.

Republicans were for "obama care" before Obama created it.   

Now they are agaist it because of "regulations". I think it is really because Obama is president. Try creating anything without regulations.

Have you looked at the regulations you have under your current health care insurance?

skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2011 at 5:38pm
This oner wheeler dude is quit an "idiot!"

Goverment creating jobs Goverment agency jobs, goverment does not creat free market jobs which I ***************g HATE!!

He is quite the progressive one. He loves the goverment, and half of his banging on Bush and his vacation our way out of sink. He is another oBAMA idiot lover..

1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2011 at 5:39pm

Republicans were for "obama care" before Obama created it.   

"DOH"!!!!!!
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2011 at 6:11pm
Nice.

So the Gov. can't create jobs, huh?

Hummm, I suppose when they decide to build a road, they snap fingers and it is done? Not all government is the welfare agency.

Why don't you put your money where your big mouth is and refuse to take any government funds or government property what-so-ever. That means police, fire, public works, trash collection, National forests, National security etc.

I love the government? have you really read anything I have said? I thought I made it pretty clear the gov. was taking the wrong course on almost anything.

I have a feeling you aren't very intelligent or is that the Coors talking again? I have railed against Obama and the Gov, many times in this thread, and the best comment you repeat is "idiot Obama lover" and "idiot"

If your goal was to make me angry, fail.
If your goal was to finally prove a point, fail.

Reread your second to last sentence, that pretty much sums up your intellect.

Where is the ignore button?

phospher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phospher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2011 at 7:56pm
Don't bother with skicat2001.. I mean really, don't even bother with him. He adds nothing to these conversations. He's clearly a radical driven by people like Limbaugh and Beck.

But have you guys read this yet? Un-fing real!!
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-08-21/wall-street-aristocracy-got-1-2-trillion-in-fed-s-secret-loans.html
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2011 at 10:11pm

[I know, there human rights record is amazing! China will over take the US because the very people you support keep outsourcing all their work to China because of the cheap labor which increases their business profits. Again, race to the bottom...In 2010 the average hourly wage in China was $1.84, no wonder they have to work so many hours!

Just goes to show what happens when government holds all the power. Our system may noy be perfect but it leaves everyone better off than any other system out there. I cannot understand why so many want to weaken it and emulate less succesful models.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2011 at 10:18pm

But have you guys read this yet? Un-fing real!!
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-08-21/wall-street-aristocracy-got-1-2-trillion-in-fed-s-secret-loans.html

The fed has got to go. Our govt has no reason to interfear with private business, the problem is they get entagled trying to regulating them and then dont want to look bad when their regulations dont work, so they bail them out. This is not what our govt was designed to do. Companies that cannot figure it out should go under, we will all be better off when the strongest survive.
1987 Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1213141516 20>
  Share Topic