NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

100 amp alternator install problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2010 at 12:36pm
plus i was on the rag too, my hormones were off
"the things you own will start to own you"
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2010 at 12:55pm
Eric,consider the source of information and dont let it get to you. Its pretty obviouse you where very willing to help this guy online for free, did not solicite your services, and then charged him a very resonable rate when your buisness became involved. Best of all you have a happy customer back on the water. If you know in your heart you did good than your fine. Some people are assets others are about three letters short.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

thatdude596 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thatdude596 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2010 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

I used this thread as an example, that other guy got clipped for 13 hundies and his boat still aint right, i told this guy bring it over and I'll look at it, he is local and went thru the regiment of spending money and things aint right. he is from the site and i truly had 4 hours, pulling the interior doing all kinds of BS to get it right. because he was from the site i thought 250.00 was fair, he took the for sale sign out of the front window because he likes the boat again and has been skiing since. but agin i do have to get paid because i have a family to feed, boats are not life threatening things that need to be working, they are in the pleasure column of life.

you failed to mention the fact that i told you i wanted the boat back saturday for the weekend. this is after eric told me im swamped, and "you were not planning on having this done for the weekend".i told eric if you can bump me up in the repair order id be more than happy to pay the premium price. i told him what i wanted done, and dont give it back til its all fixed. got a call the next day at about 3, saying boats ready come pick it up. i was super stoked, really didnt expect it done until sometime early the following week. 250 cash. i was happy, and eric was happy. since then boats running charging like a champ.even if eric had 2 hours into the whole thing it was worth the 250 to me. this after losing months of great weather while others tried to fix it all. i woulda paid him 500 if he coulda fixed it before others got their hands on it! just glad to have her back on the water. thanks again.

btw: did chuck drop off the 3d jet ski ever to you?
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2010 at 1:22pm
every now and then you have to tell the wife how beautiful she is lol

btw, the boat still for sale?

yes, he did...I had 3 of those 3d's brand new in the crates and sold them for 3k apiece...they are one bad machine
"the things you own will start to own you"
thatdude596 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thatdude596 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2010 at 1:37pm
i took the sign out, but everythings for sale for the right price. starting thinking and everything in the boat is new or replaced within 2 years. shes running good and sounding good thanks to your buddy at sound effects. as long as she keeps me happy i will keep her around! gonna have you rebuild clean and check my carb this winter. well gonna get ready to celebrate sunday on the lake
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic