NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Take your best shot....

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 6>
Author
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2006 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

I think its something like "you-fish-in-that little-cove-over-there-and-I-get-to-ski-on- the-rest-of-the-lake-and-keep-your-freakin'- tubes-and-jet-skis-outta-here".

what 75 said......
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2006 at 1:45pm
Montego Bay, Jamaica, on my honeymoon....what???!!! Doesn't everyone ski on their honeymoon???

(sorry the pics so big...couldn't get it to shrink.)

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2006 at 1:53pm
Chuck,

Don't really recall. It belonged to my friend on top, a college cla$$mate I visited just that once. Don't remember the boat at all.

(Ken, she still lives in Framingham. Haven't seen her in about 20 years. I tried to track her down the day you and I went skiing to join us, but she was out on the Vineyard and I couldn't reach her. Maybe next time.)
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2006 at 1:57pm

Montego Bay, Jamaica, on my honeymoon....what???!!! Doesn't everyone ski on their honeymoon???

Had the same thought on my honeymoon, Dunne's River, Jamaica. Unfortunately, both Mastercraft boats were brokend down all week BKH
Livin' the Dream

Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2006 at 1:58pm
Larry,

That would be great to catch up with her at the lake. That's a nice cla$$ic Evinrude. Good ole engines!

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2006 at 2:00pm
Testing: The Jacka$$ jumped over the fence.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2006 at 2:01pm
OK, it wasn't me that put the dollar signs in the word.

Ken
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2006 at 2:27pm
Last year mid-October Lake Zoar. Pardon the mosquito in the pic. I only hope I can ski into mid-October this year.

1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2006 at 2:44pm

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2006 at 3:32pm
Regarding the air photo of the skiing....

I think we have a winner folks.

Awesome pic, Tim.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2006 at 4:05pm
I believe they were footing but awsome picture none the less

Ya that was the water conditions we had last Saturday pretty much the whole trip coundn't have picked a better day to go it was just awsome
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2006 at 5:18pm
you guys keep posting these photos I'm never gonna get any work done today.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
GottaSki View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GottaSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2006 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

GottaSki,
Where do you live? I'm NE of "Webster Lake" in Upton. How is Webster to ski on?

Its a zoo on the weekends after 10 am. the tubers and jetskis rule. Courtesy is rare.

Late season you can sneak some nice long runs.

"There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worthwhile as messing around with boats...simply messing."

River Rat to Mole
GottaSki View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GottaSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2006 at 9:35pm

I think its something like "you-fish-in-that little-cove-over-there-and-I-get-to-ski-on- the-rest-of-the-lake-and-keep-your-freakin'- tubes-and-jet-skis-outta-here".

well said, 75! Now that the traditional interp has been debunked, I'm sure thats what the natives had intended!

This is one of my favorites, in Charlton...
"There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worthwhile as messing around with boats...simply messing."

River Rat to Mole
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2006 at 11:45pm
hey 75 tique,i skied almost every morning on montego bay jamaica on my honeymoon,in front of sandals resort for the breakfast crowd,even had a few foot runs ,but that was 21 years ago.brings back good memories,thanks for an understanding wife,dan in ohio.
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2006 at 12:47am
Dan: We should all be thankful for understanding wives! What do ya mean...21 years ago? Where did the time go? You are still footin' tho, right? Your Dad? Teen idol? (your bro's nickname)....Me and Bill are still doin' double runs. Me: 55, Bill: 63. Boubled with my son Dennis this summer. Hope I can do it for a long time.

Wish I knew how to get pics here. I am loving seeing all these pics!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
AbunDiga909 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbunDiga909 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2006 at 2:03am
Wow... to the first pic, that swim dock looks extremely small, or its really far!

This is not me, but one of our crew on Candlewood Lake, CT. I've got one of Kezar Lake at home to join the amazing-shots-of-maine-lakes club...
I Nautique, therefore I am.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2006 at 2:06am
Great shot Gottaski! You footers are amazing. I haven't done it for 5 years.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2006 at 6:45am
john go to photobucket.com and open an account, it's free. up load the picture there. then when its upload below the piture and three different boxes one starte with url click and drag the info in the box and save it lick you would cut and paste in a word document, then hit the tree icon just above second from the right, when the window comes up sclear out the http: and right click the mouse and say paste thin hit the ok and you'll see text pop up on the dialog window you normally type in to post the messages Give me a call and I'll try and walk you throw it if your still having trouble.
GottaSki View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GottaSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2006 at 12:05pm
Thanks; just to be clear, I'm running the camera, the skier is our footing mentor
Atom25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atom25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2006 at 12:40pm
75 miles south of block island, RI. Not the best skiing conditions but nice none the less.
surroundsound64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surroundsound64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2006 at 12:46pm
Man... You guys make me kick myself for always forgetting to take pictures when it's all so calm. I guess I'm just too busy on the water.
1981 Ski Nautique
2000 SAN

Looking for a 2000-2006 SAN
BlondieGurl1443 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondieGurl1443 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2006 at 9:23pm

sunset in Key West Florida
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2006 at 9:32pm

Sunrise on Lake Conway
GottaSki View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GottaSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2006 at 9:21am
Conway, NH? very nice

River Rat to Mole
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2006 at 11:23am
Lake conway,downtown Orlando,FL
Meyers 76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meyers 76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2006 at 11:26am
maddmarx good morning give me a call on the two way
Meyers 76
92'NIQUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 92'NIQUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2006 at 8:21pm
Count me in....I skied off the shores of Jamica on my honeymoon 17 years ago. Couples Resort outside of Nigril. I cant recall the boat, but it wasnt bad. We went out early and it was the flatest ocean water I've ever seen. What a trip!
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2006 at 10:34pm
We skied on our honeymoon. Two things you just gotta do on your honeymoon.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2006 at 10:53pm
Whats the other ?????

Pat
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 6>
  Share Topic