Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vote

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 22232425>
Author
thatdude596 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thatdude596 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2011 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by 63 Skier 63 Skier wrote:

Thanks for the clarification Joe, I figured that was the case but didn't have time to look myself yet.

I'm not sure Hannity, Beck, O'Relly, etc. employ hundreds, negotiate contracts, make business decisions. I honestly don't know, and I think it's a critical point. If they don't, and handlers do it all for them, I think we should be wary of their ability to manage. I'm not saying they necessarily are bad candidates, but I do think it's worth looking into their specific skills and experience beyond just the rhetoric.

Limbaugh the coward - he carefully screens callers on his show. His short lived TV show had him alone sitting at a desk, no guests. His short lived stint on the football show ended quickly. He refuses to interact with those that might be able to effectively argue with him. He has no backbone.

Those ideas of Trump's make sense, but couldn't be implemented. It takes tact and diplomacy to get a tenth of what he's talking about accomplished, and he's saying he'll just do it. Again, and I'm sorry I'm repeating this but I think it's important, for all of you saying Trump takes 1 dollar and makes it into 2, just as many times he's taken 1 dollar, made it into nothing, and moved on with the help of bankrupcty protection. He'd fire himself if he had the chance.

the president doesnt employ anyone either. the us gobernment employs his aide. what we need is not a manager of people so to speak, but someone with a backbone. someone who can appoint people to manage ceratin duties, while untimatley being the preidents decision. this doesnt happen in todays society. too many chiefs not enough indians. cut the lobbyist out as well. congress should be open meetings not behind closed doors as well.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thatdude596 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2011 at 6:11pm
donald trump is a scammer a fraud and a thief. id keep obuma if these two guys were my choices.
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2011 at 10:23am
I dont like any of these snakes.
596, all the boys came back from the gunshow with .40's and 45's handi's, brand new RI's 179 bucks, company is out of mansfield.....drop and go's, we pulled them out in the back of the shop last night and cracked a few..not bad for the dough.
shoulder to shoulder down there at the fairgrounds? I hear all the hypes were talking revolution. lol,
not a good sign, 2 cars in every garage, and 10 hand guns hidden strategically in the house...
"the things you own will start to own you"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thatdude596 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2011 at 11:49am
i know a few people with the hi points. they are not a bad gun but far fro ma good gun. pretty big n bulky not that accurate. but for the monies they are a great throw away, and fun to blast rounds through. one of those guns that will take a beating, and they actually have a lifetime warranty. i always tease people that they were made in the back of home depot, if you look at the parts. i actually have a compact 9mm for other people to use if they want to go shooting. all that matters is when you pull the trigger it goes bang. best deals for ammo are either the fin in ashland or www.palmettostatearmory.com. yes the shows are getting more and more filled due to the economy. there are quite a few fear mongers, but maybe they will be right one day. plus there has been quite a few people trying to close the gun loop hole, so this attracts more people trying to buy used guns now. just remember you can have 1000 guns but still gotta have the brass to go with it.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2011 at 10:32am
the boy, (nephew) bought a sks, i cracked off about 20 rounds and my shoulder and neck are torched now. nice rifle,
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2011 at 10:42am
Any thoughts on the Obama care vote in the house? Personally I am excited to see politicians follow through on a campain pledge, I hope it is a trend. Maybe some of these will finally get acted on

Barracks 2008 campain promises

"No more earmarks", "No more wall street bailouts"," Re -negotiate Nafta", "Pull troups from Irag by 2009", "Close Qitmo".

Nancy pelosi

“most ethical” Congress in history"

For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2011 at 11:42am
I would have to agree with u. I am so glad to see the House go at this healthcare reform hard. It is unconstitutional and needs to be changed in many areas.
It robbes medicare and social security and most important it gonna kills the national debit.
CNN reported that the healthcare is constitutional but that's how CNN reports there stuff. Liberal media lie to dang
Much about there issues is way off my all means and then they call us proud "elephants" to hardcore but they to look at the policies
And then make statements that go along. Boy those left wingers make me laugh. Just ignorant minds..
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2011 at 11:45am
Obama will go down with Jimmy Carter as the "worst" president ever.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2011 at 11:46am
Anyone outside of Maine hear the flak last week when our newly elected Republican Governor called the NAACP a special interest group and said the Portland Chapter "can kiss my butt"?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2011 at 12:35pm
Hard to understand the flak out of context, If the NAACP advocates for "colored people" and some people are apparently are colorless, then the colorless would not be represented by the NAACP making them by definition a group that represents a special interest. I am not in the loop on his gripe with portlands NAACP.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2011 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by skicat2001 skicat2001 wrote:

Obama will go down with Jimmy Carter as the "worst" president ever.

Especially if the republicans can find someone like Reagan to effectivly contrast him.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2011 at 12:38pm

Boy those left wingers make me laugh. Just ignorant minds..

Calculating minds.
1987 Ski Nautique

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2011 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

Hard to understand the flak out of context, If the NAACP advocates for "colored people" and some people are apparently are colorless, then the colorless would not be represented by the NAACP making them by definition a group that represents a special interest. I am not in the loop on his gripe with portlands NAACP.

It started off in the morning paper with the Portland chapter complaining about the new governor turning down an invitation to their MLK Day ceremony.

They are a liberal group that opposed him from the start. He was backed by the Tea Party. They seemed as upset about being called a special interest group as they were about being told to kiss his butt.   
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2011 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

Boy those left wingers make me laugh. Just ignorant minds..

Calculating minds.

I would have to agree. They definatley know how to do that. They think if u make a dollar u spend a dollar!!
But one day they will get the big picture. U make a dollar u save .90 of it. Calculating minds yes sir..
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2011 at 1:18pm
so were back to square one on healthcare?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2011 at 6:00pm
It starting to make me angry. Obama is chaging his position on many issues such pro on his policies. I don't trust him at all.
He is a loon and his adminstration too. If gets freeking re-elected in 2012, Americans are bout as dumb as it gets. I know some
Of u agree.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2011 at 8:04pm

It starting to make me angry. Obama is chaging his position on many issues such pro on his policies. I don't trust him at all.
He is a loon and his adminstration too. If gets freeking re-elected in 2012, Americans are bout as dumb as it gets. I know some
Of u agree.

My sentiments exactly when lil Bush got re-elcted so yep I agree with you there!

I have been lurking on this thread and it is almost surreal. Donald fing Trump!?? Seriously? Limbaugh? Palin? The GOP is going to have to produce a much better hand than that if they expect to have a chance. Maybe Donald Duck and Goofy have a real chance at getting elected next year. And where the hell is Frank Zappa when you need him? What this country really needs is some Dinah-Mo-Hum and maybe a pair of zircon encrusted tweezers.
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2011 at 8:06pm
And yes disco still sucks!
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2011 at 8:13pm
Frank was considering a run before he got sick. A Libertarian, he may have at least brought some good ideas to the table!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2011 at 8:29pm
I'll take a middle of the road guy, as long as he is not for gay marriage or abortions. That frustrates me! But we need Obama out of there. Bad!!
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2011 at 11:04am
Newt might be on the ticket, you guys always forget....everyone has a boss....how about Fords numbers last month?????

back to paying a thousand a month for HC, I dont see any problems with that...do you 596?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thatdude596 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2011 at 3:46pm
lol no not at all. healthcare is royal f^cked up in this country, its truly amazing. dont work and live off the system so i can pay for the FREE health care. they need to start drug testing these low lifes like everyone else these days. they shouldnt be able to reproduce if they live on the system.pre existing condition is b^llsh*t as well. i know i pay over 900 a month with 150 deduct per, 300 family. crazy. just crazy. luckily i dont have to pay out of pocket, thank god.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thatdude596 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2011 at 3:51pm
great what ford is doing these days. only ones not to take the bailout and have moved foward 10 fold. foreign is taking a backseat these days, while the big three are regaining the market. history repeats itself, and goes in circles. very happy about that. now just close the borders, tax the east, raise the tariffs, and get rid of nafta.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2011 at 4:59pm
I really dont think the majority want drug tests....I dont fcn get it, these doctors hand *************** out like bottle caps, they really are the drug pushers and the pharmacies are the suppliers raking in billions....and then to get you off the sht there is another drug....you know, my close buddy that died was due to drugs, and his doctor covered his ass in the coroners report of cause of death....the guy that died last friday was due to drugs...I do see a problem here
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2011 at 5:20pm
We are the most heavily medicated population in the world yet we are not the healthiest. Health care for profit baby yeeeee hawwww! I like how Walgreens drug stores sell these giant cookies and brownies at the checkout counter and the clerk has to ask you if you want one as part of their scripted greeting. The pharmco that makes the diabetes drugs probably came up with that idea.

4 people I went to high school with have died from oxy OD. None have died from street drugs. You tell me what that means...

1973 Skier
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2011 at 11:36am
chemical weapons? lol
milk in the far back corner next to the beer, pharmacy in the far left corner at the end of the cookie aisle, yeah they got that sht to a science.
oxy's are a controlled subsatance normally given to cancer patients, how the fck are there so many of them out there? I know they are easy to get? I think its another look the other way policy while they reap the rewards once again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thatdude596 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 12:03pm
whats the thoughts on last nites pep rally
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by thatdude596 thatdude596 wrote:

whats the thoughts on last nites pep rally

I thought it was well done. It was easily the most bi-partisan State of the Union I've ever seen. I'm not sure I have high hopes, but maybe Congress can wake up and work together to some extent, anything would be an improvement.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 2:12pm
I still like the guy, i just think he has hit some powerful roadblocks....what really irrated me was john the boner not clapping and he started to weep again on the healthcare issues....He, Obama, microscoped that we are all in this together, pubbys and demmys.
very bi partisan as you state 63...
if you put the politician antics aside, what you can say and what you cant say, I get a reading that he truly wants to succeed
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 2:20pm
How come there was no talk of bi-partisionship during the first 2 years OBama was in office?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 22232425>
  Share Topic