NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UK and Europe members Post here

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345>
Author
rogier View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2013 at 10:20am

The Netherlands over here! I live 10 min from Amsterdam and have the SAN in front of my house, ready to go..

Tomski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2013 at 12:18pm
Never seen this thread before.

I have an '84 2001. Lives on Windermere. used exclisvely for wakeboarding, other than my 4 year old on a knee board.

Love it, but not big enough for a family boat. Struggling to justify forking out £20k for a v-drive when the wake will only be the same as I have now though!
Easily Parted From Money
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2013 at 5:25pm
Hi Roger, I know its a complete mess but still looks like a 196 to me from the photos of the dash/interior and also the hull. I spotted those other ones you linked a while back and yes I agree these are much better, its just the current price of that one I linked that I thought may be of interest to someone prepared to spend a lot of time on a project. That said it would probably also take a lot of money to do a decent job of it!!!

Originally posted by uk1979 uk1979 wrote:

Graham, I tracked this last week....its on a hidden bidders and has some help mates last week but they got stuck with it that's why it back up,I not so sure it is a Ski Nautique I think it could be a Ski Tique as the hull looks wrong under all the dirt for a 01 SN .......its been a club boat needs new engine/trans, interior,gauges,lot of gel work.

01 SN

These would be a better buy to ski now.
196 SN

97 SN
'82 Ski Tique
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2013 at 8:44pm
Mustang!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Speed-boat-Ski-Nautique-Mustang-/141032498365?pt=UK_Power_Boats&hash=item20d63124bd
'82 Ski Tique
must_dash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote must_dash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2013 at 3:02am
Hi Guys. I am contemplating converting my Martinique back to petrol......

On the lakes here in Italy you can't get LPG. So the boat has to be lifted out the water and towed 30 minutes each way to be fuelled or gas transferred from cylinders with an electric pump. All time consuming and hard on my knackered back (Getting too old for this stuff, yes it’s cheaper, but no good when you can’t ski because your back finished)

So, I'm on the lookout for either a complete petrol fuel system or collect to bits from people to convert back over the winter. I need a tank, filler cap, fuel filter assembly, engine mounted pump and a Holly carb for a 1986 351W.

On the other side I will have available a complete open loop system for a boat. There is 200 ltr 4 hole tank, a 30 ltr single hole tank (all PRV new), all fitting with Impco VFF30, Regulator (both rebuilt in 2013) and throttle body (strip cleaned 2013). I also have available a propane pump and refuelling system.

If interested PM me and we can discuss. I’m near Milan.

Thanks

Tom
1986 Martinique - sold

When we ask for advice, we are usually looking for an accomplice.
rogier View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2013 at 3:23am
I would never convert back to petrol, Why not buy 2 or 3 interchangeable tanks? Thats what everyone has over here.
must_dash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote must_dash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2013 at 3:30am
I have a couple of 60ltr stainless tanks I use for refuelling (they have straight dip tubes for vertical use). But at 50kg each when full my back doesn't appreciate them (already had 2 disks done....)

What tanks do you use, and what capacity are they? How do they fit in?
We tend to cruise around Lake Maggiore rather than stay in one place, so endurance needs to be at least 3 hours. Maggiore is 68km by 5km.

Also running on LPG in a boat in Italy is a bit of a grey area...

See you're need Amsterdam? I'm in Den Haag in a few weeks
1986 Martinique - sold

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2013 at 3:37am
They have composite LPG tanks over here. They are very light and have a capacity of 35 liters... They are not cheap, about 150 euro per tank.
I'll ask my friend here where he got them.
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

must_dash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote must_dash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2013 at 3:47am
Kristof,
Can you get the dimensions of them as well.

Thanks
1986 Martinique - sold

nicolajjetrider View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolajjetrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2013 at 5:02am
Hi Guys!

Im From Denmark and on the lookout for an Correct Craft under 5000 US or 4000 Euro.

Lets get together sometime !

Regards
Nicolaj
ny_nautique View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ny_nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2013 at 10:27am
Can one of you guys post a new thread about the LPG conversions? I've seen you talk about it a lot but haven't seen the components or what it entails. I think it would be an interesting thread to see how it works.
- Jeff
1999 Ski Nautique
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2013 at 8:19pm
..another classic on ebay don't know where they are coming from all of a sudden!

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=161083256140
'82 Ski Tique
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2013 at 8:31pm
I just got off the phone with Kristof. he got a new phone service that allows him to call overseas at a very low cost. It was great to talk to him.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2013 at 4:00pm
It was great to talk to you too Pete!

Originally posted by must_dash must_dash wrote:

Kristof,
Can you get the dimensions of them as well.

Thanks

Tom, I'll have your info by the end of the week. My friend told me I could get on his boat to mesure them. I'll get back to you.

- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

rogier View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2013 at 11:31am

I have a couple of 60ltr stainless tanks I use for refuelling (they have straight dip tubes for vertical use). But at 50kg each when full my back doesn't appreciate them (already had 2 disks done....)

What tanks do you use, and what capacity are they? How do they fit in?
We tend to cruise around Lake Maggiore rather than stay in one place, so endurance needs to be at least 3 hours. Maggiore is 68km by 5km.

Also running on LPG in a boat in Italy is a bit of a grey area...

Check this post for example of the tanks: http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=12549&PID=404142񢪮

I use steel Forklift tanks since they have a liquid pickup tube in them and are still easy to handle. There are a few types, the cilinder style with separate filler and overpressure valve is what I use and it holds 35liters, 80% fill = 28 liters. They are heavy, but very safe. For insurance you need this one, with a max 10yr old certificate on them. Size = 300 x 720 mm

There are also sled types that are similar, but larger. They did not fit my boat.

The composite ones are great with regards to weight but SUCK from a safety perspective. You fill and empty them via the same valve. There is no 80/20 stop and there is no overpressure valve. This means that if you make 1 mistake filling or removing them from the boat, they will fly off when you pull of the filler pistol (happened to me twice). I've had 1 tank blow up while in storage with about 70% filling and by pure luck there was no explosion. I will never ever use a plastic tank again and I found out that there is no EU option to get insurance on your boat if you use them. Size = 305 x 680 mm for my exploded one.

rogier View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2013 at 11:37am

Missed this comment, The Hague is about 45 mins drive. Always welcome for some wakeboarding!!
must_dash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote must_dash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2013 at 4:39am
Are your forklift tanks 'yours' to refill or do you exchange them. I am using stainless 60ltr hot air balloon tanks. I then have an electric pump to transfer from them to the fixed boat tank.
my problem is that my back is knackered and lifting them kills it.
1986 Martinique - sold

Kobra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2013 at 5:32am
Good morning all you ski nautique fans . I became a member just a few days ago.Iám living in the netherlands. I own a ski nautique 2001 from 1986 second owner and i have it for about 10 years and it's a great boat for waterskiing en wakeboarding and tubing etc with the children. Like to hear from you for a part list chrevolet engine and maintenance stuf etc. if i can help with something let me known. Thankxx and have i nice waterskiing day .

KoBra
The netherlands.
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2013 at 10:19am
Welcome to CCFan KoBra!
You will find any info needed for your boat right here...

Where are you in the Netherlands? I'm in Maaseik, not far from Weert and Heerlen.

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2013 at 10:30am
Originally posted by rogier rogier wrote:

Check this post for example of the tanks: http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=12549&PID=404142񢪮

Ha Rogier, don't my pink tanks look tha bomb!   
Hated those things, they where way too heavy... And pink.

rogier View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2013 at 11:07am
Originally posted by Kristof Kristof wrote:

Ha Rogier, don't my pink tanks look tha bomb!   
Hated those things, they where way too heavy... And pink.

Haha, a real man is not afraid of pink!!
rogier View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2013 at 11:10am

Are your forklift tanks 'yours' to refill or do you exchange them. I am using stainless 60ltr hot air balloon tanks. I then have an electric pump to transfer from them to the fixed boat tank.
my problem is that my back is knackered and lifting them kills it.

Let's discuss this in a separate thread on this topic with all the knowledge we have! I will start one with a few pics today.
MattB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2013 at 11:20am
No bids on that Mustang!!!! I wish I had room for it. I guess the no trailer would be an issue though
must_dash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote must_dash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2013 at 11:27am
Matt, I can lend you one if you collect it. It's in Italy....
1986 Martinique - sold

MattB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2013 at 11:30am
oh I wish I could, not only would storage be an issue but more importantly Gemma would cut something off me if another boat arived on the driveway.
must_dash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote must_dash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2013 at 5:04pm
For the sake of harmony, the offer withdrawn...... However welcome to come an view trailer and my boat...
1986 Martinique - sold

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2013 at 6:23pm

Missed this comment, The Hague is about 45 mins drive. Always welcome for some wakeboarding!!

LOL I was there 15 days ago! even Kristof made the trip to meet me! I could have used some skiing there!
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2013 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by MattB MattB wrote:

No bids on that Mustang!!!! I wish I had room for it. I guess the no trailer would be an issue though

I can't belieeve noone put a bid in at 500 quid!!
'82 Ski Tique
must_dash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote must_dash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2013 at 4:29am
Thought about it but getting it here would make it expensive
1986 Martinique - sold

gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2013 at 4:59am
I considered it myself, but as Im sat in hospital for day 3 of wife being in labour with no sleep figured that buying a second boat before the first is running would give her enough reason to finish me off!!!
'82 Ski Tique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345>
  Share Topic