Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

project boat or parts 1980 SN

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
Author
coreytread View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2006 at 5:00pm
Thanks scott, I wasnt sure of the condition. Good news everyone the rain came last night and with about 1 inch of rain more storms included in the week end forecast. tomorow shannon from ski n sports is going to check the level to see if we can remove the boat safely.
SMay81SN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMay81SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2006 at 9:54pm
Corey,
I hope you can get it out this coming week. My Father-in-law said the water has come up. You might need to get 3 or 4 guys help you pick it up and slid off the sand to get it floating in the lake.
FYI...you need to answer back to ultrahots, he sounded kinda upset on his post that you hadn't replied.
Good luck with boat!
Scott
Scott
Our 94 SN
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2006 at 10:32pm
do you still have observers bench,if so send photo to ccsnpb@sbcglobal.net thanks dan.
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2006 at 9:05am
observers bench is sold

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2006 at 11:36pm
After much waiting, I have picked up the 81, The boat is in decent condition, the elements have taken a hit on it, but looks good and with a tune up and new carb I have a great engine that was my main goal, also a time period correct engine. I am not selling anything more off the boat I will sell it whole, the parts that have been sold will not be included these parts include.

rudder
front seat
engine box
back seat
loop and finger
observers bench
ski platform brackets
possibly the dash emblem if I can remove it with out breaking it

I checked through the emails and saw a few I never replied to but Im thinking these parts are the only ones I have sold the rest of the boat is for sale trans is pending but I really would love to give this away anything over 1250$ no shipping included will take whats left call me for exact details 903 245 5103 thanks

Parts boat
SMay81SN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMay81SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2006 at 12:18pm
Corey,

Glad to see you got her!
We should have a 94 SN going in that dock now that my Mother-in-Law bought from Karl and Shannon.

Can't wait to see how your 77 turns out now!
Scott
Our 94 SN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2006 at 1:58pm
Yes I saw the 94 very clean engine, very hard running boat from what shannon says. should only have about 6 weeks left if my interior comes in quickly. Did you guys have mufflers on the 81 it doesnt seem as loud as mine, but I was very pleased with the way it ran fired up pretty easily idles a little low but top end we ran 42 mph and had room to go farther.
SMay81SN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMay81SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2006 at 7:22pm
Yes that 81 has a strong motor. Like I have said before I could take anybody on that lake with the 81. I believe it has mufflers but they are the original ones. I replaced the rubber exhaust hoses last year and the exhaust flaps on the back a couple of times. Yes the idle might be a little low, I usually played with it during the summer. I think it was around 600-800rpms. When the boat was newer I know I could push 45-46. Easily foot behind her too. It was kinda strange to see the pictures of her you posted and my handy duck tape work on the back seat...

Anyway have fun, maybe see you some this summer.
Scott
Scott
Our 94 SN
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2006 at 7:33am
Corey,

what's the latest with photos etc. of your parts boat...we had talked about speedos etc. a while back....still interested if you can give me an update.

Thanks
Heath
SMay81SN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMay81SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2006 at 8:48am
Heath,
if you click on Corey's parts boat link in his post, there is a good picture of the speedos off the 81. I don't know though if he is selling those or the ones off his 77.
Scott
Our 94 SN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2006 at 1:25pm
Yeah Im wanting to sell the rest of the boat whole trailer and all, but if i do sell the speedos it will be the ones in the pics they both work and look pretty good.
87martinique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87martinique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2006 at 8:14am
did you ever find out what year the martinique was?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2006 at 11:07am
It was sold before I got a chance to try and set anything up.
SMay81SN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMay81SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2006 at 12:31pm
Corey,
you need to fix your link in your signature...it could look like this;
My 77SN

Use the Forum codes guide to show what you need to put in front of the http: and at the end.
Scott
Scott
Our 94 SN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2006 at 9:25pm
I havent gotten around to fixing it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2006 at 8:32pm
update, The engine and parts Im using are being pulled form the boat either thursday or friday, This means I will have the boat at my residence This week end for sure. I will be getting shipping costs on sold parts in a couple of days Ive got everyones email address who is waiting for their parts sorry it has taken so long and Igreatly appreciate the patience. I will send emails or call you guys who are waiting let me know if anyone has changed their minds.

Corey Treadwell
Atmspltr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atmspltr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2006 at 5:34pm
Corey,

I'll be out of town for the next two weeks and will not have access to email or, sadly, CorrectCraftFan.com. Please call my cell ((757)620-7764) when you have the totals for the motor box and platform brackets (and shipping) and I will get the check in the mail ASAP! Looking forward to hearing from you. FYI, my zipcode is 23430.

RB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2006 at 9:15pm
No problem, anybody have any suggestions on shipping companies to go through Ive never shipped anything.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2006 at 7:28am
Coreytread....I'm still down for the pylon ring! No big rush...when ever it works for you.
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

trikeaholic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trikeaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2006 at 9:48am
I would try to ship through www.fastenal.com

they just started a 3rd party shipping concept probably cheaper than anyone else, only the parts would go to the city of choice for pick up only by the reciever. Check it out.
1980 Ski Nautique
Ithaca NY
My Boat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2006 at 9:28pm
Picking up the boat in the morning, Ill get shipping costs as soon as I find a company.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2006 at 4:09pm
Ok I have the boat at the house,We double checked the stringers to see how bad they are and couldnt believe it was still on the water. The motor tranny, water gear and interior are out of the boat I will post Pics soon I am not selling anymore parts of the boat as of today. The rest of the boat is ready to find a new home. I have one offer on the boat so far and will be hearing from them today I hope. So, all Im waiting on for shipping is zip codes and I will give you guys shipping costs.
Siveck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siveck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2006 at 9:19pm
Corey,

For the back seat and teak platform, my zip code is 35242. Let me know if you found any more platform brackets.

Anthony
1975 Ski Nautique
"Small Letter Boat"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2006 at 9:57am
no more brackets

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2006 at 11:28am
New PIcs of parts boat torn down and better pics of parts you guys have coming to you soon, Ive been saying Im going to sell the boat these pics will give you a better idea of whats left, pretty much you buy the 81's trailer and you get a hull for free. 1000$ OBO transmission in decent condition with 900 hours and a starter come with it. Ill probably have more engine parts to with it once I get my motor transplant complete. Parts Boat
SMay81SN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMay81SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2006 at 12:04pm
Oh my old boat looks like....I remember when it was new
Scott
Our 94 SN
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2006 at 12:19pm
corey do you still have the steering wheel available?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2006 at 7:12pm
No more parts will be sold Im trying to sell the whole boat. sorry but I appreciate your interest

Scott I almost put a warning on the photos for you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2006 at 7:24pm
Scott did you guys buy that boat brand new and is that the original interior, besides the back seat the interior is pretty clean.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2006 at 10:09pm
coreytread....how do you get the photo bucket album posted...I have pics but could not transfer them???
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
  Share Topic