NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GM posts highest net profit ever

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2012 at 6:33am
I have not seen any Republicans making the govt smaller or cutting spending. So?
This is the life
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2012 at 10:42am
Romney will line his buddy's pockets just as Bush did, I got a baaaad feeling about him, its not a gaydar but more of the used car salesman radar....he has the mentality of this is the way things are suppose to be (silver spoon)
"the things you own will start to own you"
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2012 at 10:59am
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

Romney will line his buddy's pockets just as Bush did, I got a baaaad feeling about him, its not a gaydar but more of the used car salesman radar....he has the mentality of this is the way things are suppose to be (silver spoon)

Are you serious?!!?
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2012 at 11:10am
Originally posted by GlassSeeker GlassSeeker wrote:

I have not seen any Republicans making the govt smaller or cutting spending. So?

Many reasons for that, including getting beat up by the media if they do not compromise. and the republican establishment supporting RINOs to attract the middle. That is why we need true conservatives. Unfortunately we will not get one out of our current choices. we will have to get move the house and senate further right.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2012 at 11:18am
Buffaloed.....ironic
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2012 at 11:19am
OMH, question for you, what are your thoughts on Romney?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2012 at 11:20am
im gonna rag him unti November 6th
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2012 at 11:22am
Damn, I gotta take my Tacoma in again, this time for steering
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2012 at 11:27am
Eric, better than Obama, that's about it.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2012 at 11:53am
Romney wasn't my first choice, but I don't see why he gets so much grief. I wasn't there when he worked with the Olympics, but try to imagine a more diverse group to keep happy at one time.
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic