NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2010 Northeast Reunion - Epsom, NH!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 12>
Author
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2010 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

So, I guess that means you might have room for a few of the Midwest clowns (in the garage of course). -Keith

Unfortunately Hollywood won't be one of them....something about having to buy some white framed sun glassess and a boat with a really, really green interior.

Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

I cannot make it, I have some Godfathering to do that weekend.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2010 at 8:51pm
Hey Guys,
Per your request, my wife and I made up a flyer that you can print and hand-out to fellow Correct Craft owners on your lake and in your town.

View and print a high resolution / full size PDF from this link:
2010 Northeast Reunion Flyer

Thanks for helping to spread the word!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2010 at 12:01am
That's awesome that Rhoni is coming! She's an amazing person.I'm looking forward to some more coaching by her.

Keith, keep us posted on the details when she's going to be available on Friday AM.

I'm going to distribute all this information to the Three Seasons Ski Club out of Natick. Good stuff to look forward to!!!

Ken
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2010 at 5:46am
Ok, cool. The PDF looks awesome. I'll print some out and bring them to the local marina.

I'm definitely looking forward to meeting Rhoni Barton Bischoff as well.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2010 at 11:20am
Wow, this is really shaping up to be a great reunion!
We're booked at the Epsom Valley Campground for Friday and Saturday nights. Will likely arrive around 12 or 1 on Friday.

See you guys in a couple weeks!
-Brad
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2010 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

We may have to show up Thursday night! Anyone else arriving Thursday?

I will be arriving Thursday. Not sure what time. Depends on my work load. I won't be staying at the campground, I'll be staying at my families place near by. So if I arrive early enough I'll probably bring my boat over to MCmullens otherwise I'll be over there in the AM on Friday
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2010 at 1:03pm
Is anyone staying in Concord, at the Marrriot? I would rather bring my boat than my 5th wheel and I can't do both.
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2010 at 1:09pm
I'm starting to lean towards the campground over the hotel. I haven't committed to either yet though. I guess I'm waiting to see where the party will be
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2010 at 1:38pm
I'm getting ready to commit to the campground, although I'd much rather sleep in a bed. We will be arriving early Thursday evening.
Gonne929 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gonne929 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2010 at 11:53am
Hey Guys, This will be my 1st reunion and I am looking forward to it....a couple of questions...
my daughter and wife are thinking of coming along is there a "beachy" area for them to hangout in? or other stuff around for kids to keep busy?

What time would we need to be there to ski with Rhoni on Friday?

FFtwentythree View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FFtwentythree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2010 at 2:51pm
Looks like I'll be staying at the campground,prolly pull the trailer up thur and come with the boat friday.Is everyone camping in a "safari" area or individual sites .Kinda like the water and elec/cable hookups if avail.On another note
my boat will be ready for a test run on monday,finally got it all back together and putting the newly lined gas tank in tomorrow YEA!!!
1966 Correct Craft Mustang
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2010 at 3:35am
Originally posted by Gonne929 Gonne929 wrote:

Hey Guys, This will be my 1st reunion and I am looking forward to it....a couple of questions...
my daughter and wife are thinking of coming along is there a "beachy" area for them to hangout in? or other stuff around for kids to keep busy?

What time would we need to be there to ski with Rhoni on Friday?

Hi Gonne929.
Looking forward to meeting you! There isn't a real 'beach' but we plan to raft up (tie the boats together) out on the water. We'll be doing plenty of skiing, riding and surfing so if your wife and kids like that stuff there will be plenty for them to do.

Rhoni get's in on Thursday night so I'm planning for an early start on Friday morning. I need to get the course in the water first but I'd say skiing around 7:00 am? Rhoni will be there through Saturday afternoon so there's no hurry to get out of the water on Friday.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2010 at 3:37am
Originally posted by FFtwentythree FFtwentythree wrote:

Looks like I'll be staying at the campground,prolly pull the trailer up thur and come with the boat Friday.Is everyone camping in a "safari" area or individual sites .Kinda like the water and elec/cable hookups if avail.On another note
my boat will be ready for a test run on Monday,finally got it all back together and putting the newly lined gas tank in tomorrow YEA!!!

Most are staying in the Safari area, I think. I know the campground has hookups for water and electric (not sure about cable) and I think the Safari area has the hookups as well (worth checking however).

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2010 at 12:57pm
By the way, the Flier is now proudly displayed at the Balch Lake Marina.

It's both outside on the cork board and inside under this little glass display on the counter.

More and more CCs keep popping up every weekend, so I hope at least one or two owners notice and sign up for the event.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2010 at 1:24pm
Great work! Thanks!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2010 at 11:15am

Where's all the excitement?? Two weeks away and it's awfully quiet around here..........let's get signed up slackers. The weather up here has been spectacular.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2010 at 3:52pm
Another Update:
I just received word that Roy Layton, Sales Manager and OEM Relations at PCM, will be on site to answer questions and to give a clinic on engine maintenance.

Also, for those who didn't notice, Ken Meloon just registered as well. Should be quite a crowd!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2010 at 3:54pm
Registration Deadline for the Northeast Reunion is Thursday August 12. Event badges will be run the following day. If you haven't registered yet, Register Today!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2010 at 7:04pm
I just spent a week at our place in NH and the weather was great and it really got me excited for the reunion. Should be an amazing weekend! Less than 2 weeks guys!
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2010 at 9:47pm
Wish I could make this event, but just too much stuff going on with no work coverage and garage project going to be underway full force. Steel going in early next week then framing starting next weekend. Have to get this closed up for the most part by Fall.
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2010 at 2:00pm
   Anyone looking for free drop skis? I have 2 sets of old wooden skis that I can bring with me if someone will put them to use. I can't tell you anything about them except that they are wood and they are old.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
FFtwentythree View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FFtwentythree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2010 at 5:48pm
I could use a set as a prop in my barn let me know thanks
1966 Correct Craft Mustang
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2010 at 7:34pm
   I'll bring them . They are ugly. One pair is painted white, one pair is orange. If no one wants them someone can sacrafice them in a campfire Sat night.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2010 at 6:08pm
Mike, if they're the old style that are shaped like toboggins, I'd be interested in a pair.

How many have signed up for the camprground?

Is anyone arriving Thursday?

Keith, if we were to bring 2 boats, do you want to know ahead of time?

2 Weeks away!
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2010 at 6:25pm
Bruce,

I am at the safari area friday night. I was thinking of coming up thursday evening, but decided on a predawn departure friday morning so as to not be away from home for so many evenings, but still get up in time for friday am skiing. (I am guessing 8-ish, based on keith saying he hoped to have the course in by about then) I am leaving after dinner on saturday because of family events on sunday.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2010 at 6:45pm
Bruce,
By all means, I'd love you to bring both boats. Yes would like to know so I can have an accurate boat ballot. Does this mean you're bringing the classic as well??

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2010 at 6:50pm
Keith, we're thinking of it. We just hauled it out of the garage for the first time yesterday and are doing a few things to it to get it running. I'll let you know by Thursday.

Larry sounds good. I'll be in the slalom line Friday morning, too.
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2010 at 3:55am
So is most everyone pretty much leaning towards the campground? Still need to make my reservation. Also, does anyone know where they're leaving their boat Friday night, at the dealer or bringing back to the campground?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2010 at 9:37am
Brian- my plan is camping and I think everyone is leaving the boats at the dealership Friday night
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2010 at 11:07am
I'm planning on leaving mine at McCallums for the weekend.

Keith will we be able to drop them off there on Thursday, and if so, how late will they be there?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 12>
  Share Topic