Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 45678 17>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pallmer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pallmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2012 at 11:05pm
Ralph and Lil' Sue will be showing up! And going to the Sunnyland boat show too.
1989SN2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1989SN2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2012 at 12:40am
Is it too late to get in on the action? I'd love a reason to drag my 2001 down to sunny Florida for a weekend. Someone fill me in on what I need to do to sign up. Would be driving from the north side of Atlanta, and could probably give 2 additional folks rides.

Email me at TJGray347@gmail.com
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2012 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by 1989SN2001 1989SN2001 wrote:

Is it too late to get in on the action? I'd love a reason to drag my 2001 down to sunny Florida for a weekend. Someone fill me in on what I need to do to sign up. Would be driving from the north side of Atlanta, and could probably give 2 additional folks rides.

You just signed up. There's no "official" sign-up process. The only thing you really need to do is secure a place to stay. Bret posted a link a couple of posts up.

You will have fun if you indeed decide to drop in.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2012 at 10:44pm
TJ,fill out the rest of your profile.
You are a little late to the game , sleeping bags w/tents or an RV are all the space available at Parramores. Look forward to meeting you and seeing another CC.We,SJRR, take over the camp ground, Parramores, for that week, so cabins are usually booked one year in advance.
If you need more info about the event or lodgeing give me a call

318-386-2825    Billy or Karen
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2012 at 11:43pm
These may be a 2nd options a mile or so down river..

http://www.blairsjungleden.com/

South Moon Fishing Camp
(386) 749-2383

1983 Camp South Moon Rd Astor, FL
Wild Woods Campground
(352) 759-3538

St Johns River Camp Ground Incorporated
(386) 749-3995

1520 W Sr-40 Astor, FL
stjohnsrivercampground.com
22113 State Road 40 Astor, FL
wildwoodlakes.com

1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2012 at 4:01pm
Hey JoeNY will you be packing my big Nautique Banner
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2012 at 4:48pm
I forgot about that there banner.. I suppose it is hanging around somewhere? Probably with the watersports equipment I havent touched since the NE reunion... I will keep my eye out for it as I am packing for the SJRR next week.   Thats right I plan on leaving next week for the river run cause I am just that excitied. Now it is going to take me a while to get down there mind ya .. I dont think I will be there until March 20th. But we will be down and on the river from Tuesday the 20th until the big day, so y'all should be planning on coming down (or possibly up) early.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2012 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by JMurph JMurph wrote:

Originally posted by 1989SN2001 1989SN2001 wrote:

You just signed up. There's no "official" sign-up process. The only thing you really need to do is secure a place to stay. Bret posted a link a couple of posts up.

You will have fun if you indeed decide to drop in.

There is a sign up , just no pre registration .

Karen again will take charge of regisration.Follow the BANNERS for Sign up and registration will be at Alligator Ally. Exta shirts & meal tickets will be available for Friday Nite Supper @ Buck and Kats.....
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2012 at 6:24pm
How many CCFans do we have committed for the "Friday Night Meet and Eat"
This added attraction will be hosted at the campground's own "Buck and Kats" Cafe.. We need a head count for Lori to plan our menu...please add your names for the total.

Boat Dr......4 guests
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2012 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

This added attraction will be hosted at the campground's own "Buck and Kats" Cafe.. We need a head count for Lori to plan our menu...please add your names for the total.

Boat Dr......4 guests
bhectus......+1 guest and a dog
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2012 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by bhectus bhectus wrote:

Boat Dr......4 guests

sweet77.....and mrs.sweet
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2012 at 9:25pm
Halston, you should tandem trailer down with your grill behind the nautique!
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2012 at 10:33pm
Brett , no need for an extra grill, Parramores has a HUGE pit just waitin for Sweet.He was voted in as Grill Master last year, a job very well done last year, I might add.
Needless to say there was a lot of food cooked last year, each fan brought and cooked their special treat to share . This was possibly the high point at this event.

Oh and do not forget the late nite Fire Pit Prayer Meeting. This event was hosted by our own Rev. Reidp,and what a serman it was, we will ask for a return this year............    
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2012 at 10:49pm
I wish I had a way to speed up time. And then slow it back down for 4 days.
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2012 at 12:01am

Oh and do not forget the late nite Fire Pit Prayer Meeting. This event was hosted by our own Rev. Reidp,and what a serman it was, we will ask for a return this year............    

I'm not sure if this is a joke or not, but I am sure that Reid never thought he would be referred to as "The Rev.", unless it has to do with a throttle.
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2012 at 12:05am
Originally posted by bhectus bhectus wrote:

Boat Dr......4 guests
sweet77......and mrs. sweet
Jmurph

I know there's no plan, but any idea what time this Meet and Eat will be?
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2012 at 1:59am
Friday night from 6:00 till , will give final hours after a head count
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2012 at 11:10am
Originally posted by JMurph JMurph wrote:

I'm not sure if this is a joke or not, but I am sure that Reid never thought he would be referred to as "The Rev.", unless it has to do with a throttle.

Hallelujah, hallelujah !!! Now can I get an Amen?!!!

EDIT: But I know I've got so much to be thankful for that I just might feel like addressing this wonderful crowd.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Joe C View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2012 at 5:11pm
include3 Joe C and Ellen for the dinner
76 ski nautique
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2012 at 11:54pm
[QUOTE=boat dr] How many CCFans do we have committed for the "Friday Night Meet and Eat"

Boat Dr......4 guests
Jmurph
Joe C........and Ellen
Donald80.....and Father (Ray)
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2012 at 12:03am

Boat Dr......4 guests
Jmurph
Joe C........and Ellen
Gary S.......and Mrs
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2012 at 12:42am
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Boat Dr......4 guests
Jmurph
Joe C........and Ellen
Gary S.......and Mrs
15 and counting

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2012 at 2:02pm
Boat Dr......4 guests
Jmurph
Joe C........and Ellen
Gary S.......and Mrs
Storm34- Alicia and Chris Hansen
Picture Pat
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2012 at 4:21pm
Boat Dr......4 guests
Jmurph
Joe C........and Ellen
Gary S.......and Mrs
Storm34......Alicia and Chris Hansen
Picture Pat
Morfoot......& Guest
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2012 at 4:26pm
WHY ARE WE NOT GOING TO BLACKWATER??????????????????????
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2012 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by rosconole rosconole wrote:

Because for the last 2 years the folks at the BWI gave us grief about straggling a little late, they told us they had to turn customers away as they didn't have room because we had so many people showing up,yet when we got there, empty tables were EVERYWHERE! They just plain didn't treat us very well for a large group of people providing them with several hundred dollars worth of business. Top it off they only had one waitress taking care of 40+folks.

We'll take our business someplace else. Lori has gone above and beyond @ Paramores to help us out, even bending the rules of the campground a lil bit, just to accomodate US! She wants our business and does what it takes to keep it. Frankly Ross, she is well deserving of our hard earned money and we want to help her as much as she has helped us. Look at the positive side, you don't have to leave Parramores to enjoy a good dinner.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2012 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by rosconole rosconole wrote:

No need to shout:

You can meet up with us,@ Parramore's, after your meal there
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2012 at 7:59pm
That being said.. it is highly likely several of us will be going to Blackwater on Thursday night.. the upstairs portion of Blackwater that is.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2012 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

That being said.. it is highly likely several of us will be going to Blackwater on Thursday night.. the upstairs portion of Blackwater that is.

I'm in. And Stacey's pregnant so we have a DD.
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
Salty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2012 at 10:59am
Boat Dr......4 guests
Jmurph
Joe C........and Ellen
Gary S.......and Mrs
Storm34......Alicia and Chris Hansen
Picture Pat
Morfoot......& Guest
Salty .......4 more - Mrs. Salty and 3 - 8 yr old sons!!!

Salty

2018 GS22 with Z4
2008 Ski Nautique 206 w/Factory Tower, EX343 SOLD
1978 Southwind 18 w/GM305, upgraded 4 barrel intake & carb, all original - vinyl & carpet, etc.

[URL=http://s328.photobucket.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 45678 17>
  Share Topic