Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CT mini reunion: Aug 24-26, 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 567
Author
audiodude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audiodude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2013 at 11:58am
Yes we have a house on Pocotapaug, or as some have lovingly re-named it Lake Rockatapaug!
1989 Correct Craft 2001

In the words of Milton Berle: "You can lead a man to Congress but you can't make him think"
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2013 at 1:20pm
Ive driven by but never been on Pocotopaug... sounds like it might be a bit treacherous if you dont know the lake well? Maybe I wont drop a boat in this summer after all!
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2013 at 1:32pm
Yeah Tim, with a nick name like that, I think I'd be inviting Art up to Tyler.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2013 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by JDD33 JDD33 wrote:

Is there going to be a CT mini this year? The Mustang is getting some extra attention to possibly be able to run with you guys!

Oh, I think Tim failed to mention to everyone that "last years" gathering was the speed theme year, whereas this years he's come up with the catchy "CT's Going Green in 2013" theme, and we're seeing how good we can make our fuel economy while there. I've just ordered a special 1 barrel carb and water ionization/injection system in an ecologically friendly effort to cruise that entire weekend on 6 gallons of gas. Who else is interested?     
ReidP
1973 Mustang

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2013 at 3:53pm
Sandbagger alert!

John, you warming up that 302, or just cleaning the Mustang up?

We're currently looking at dates for 2013 right now... leaning towards August again. Will start a new thread once we get things nailed down.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2013 at 3:53pm
What's next, regulating beer consumption?
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2013 at 4:16pm
Reid, Tim's way ahead of you. He's already working on wind power:
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2013 at 4:29pm
Brian, that video cut off the most important part...in the original Quinner's being pulled by the barefooter on his kneeboard
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
audiodude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audiodude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2013 at 4:42pm
As long as you stay away from the shore you're fine. Only times I have hit a rock with my outboard, I was just idling along to close to the shore, no real damage. I also just realized that the dates I thought were for the reunion were from last year, duh, so who knows maybe I will be able to make it this year if it happens.    
1989 Correct Craft 2001

In the words of Milton Berle: "You can lead a man to Congress but you can't make him think"
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2013 at 11:52pm
No , no engine work .....yet! Just getting her cleaned up,gone thru, and replacing and updating the sins of the PO!
    Don't want to be tossed off the lake for a Fram filter foul!
All kidding aside y'all seem like a great group of people,the kind I want my family to associate with and be able to learn from.
We usually vacation around that time in August and would like to try to participate. I'm also soooo ready for summer!!!
Old school goin back to school!
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2013 at 1:09am
Mr Morefoot,

Start planning your trip North for the 2013 Mini, cause having you there last year was a blast!! In the Benjamin family, we all get to vote on the date for the Mini, and then we do what TRB says. We voted tonight, and the Mini will be.... announced soon, (by TRB) ha!

Summer has got to come, as this winter has gone waaay toooo Long.

Todd
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2013 at 3:09am
Sign us up - 2 from Virginny!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 567
  Share Topic