Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just bought a 1966 Barracua SS

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
66BarracudaSS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66BarracudaSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just bought a 1966 Barracua SS
    Posted: January-21-2004 at 9:32pm
I had the oppertunity to buy a 66 barracuda SS. The interior was just new and the engine runs strong. How collectable are these and what price range do they have? I purchased the boat for fun and as an investment.
1966 Barracuda SS in Orlando,FL
tryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2004 at 9:42pm
i would not call an old cc an investment, but you should be able to sell it for what you paid for it later on..............

let see a picture.

just don't name it LUCIFER.
Lakeview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lakeview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2004 at 12:27am
66BarracudaSS-Congrats on your correct craft,it really depends on what you paid for your boat.I purchased a 1967 stock mustang in Sept.2002 all original with a 6 cyl engine on trailer for $1500.Considering this boat sold new for $2895 with extra's you can see it certainly retains it's value,however it will never be a $5000.boat.Take care of it,treat it right,and you'll probably get your money back.
Lakeview
1992 Barefoot Nautique
1967 Barracuda SS
1967 Chris Craft Cavalier
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic