NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Parting out 1992 Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
Pgaski View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pgaski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parting out 1992 Ski Nautique
    Posted: April-27-2008 at 8:35pm
The boat needs new Stringers. The rest of the boat is in very good condition. Willing to sell whole boat or part out. Only 441hrs.
mndanielsncsu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mndanielsncsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2008 at 1:34am
how much for the black dash pod? I'm assuming it's the same as the one in my 93 Sport.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2008 at 1:53am
mndanielsncsu spoke first but if that doesn't work out, I too would be interested in the Dash Pod, guages, breakers, etc.
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2008 at 2:43am
HELLO Pgaski ,how much for all of the interior, thanks dan in ohio.
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2008 at 1:06pm
Matt, I dont believe the dash is the same one you need. The 93+ Sport Nautique used the same dash as the 94+ Ski Nautique. The earlier pod doesnt extend as far on the right (it doesnt fit a radio) and wouldnt meet your interior panel. The mounting holes may not line up either.

Keith, be aware that the 90-93 boats used the VDO gauges, which would be different than what you have. The other stuff (breakers, etc) would be the same, though. I want the pod itself, so maybe we could grab the whole thing and split the parts.

Pgaski, shoot me an email: TRBenj@gmail.com
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2008 at 1:26pm
Tim,
That's a good idea. I'm up for that.
I'm trying to think what else I might need that would be the same as the '94 SN.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2008 at 1:33pm
Cannibals all ya, how much you looking to get for the boat and where is it located, and do you have pictures.

-Joe.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Pgaski View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pgaski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2008 at 4:09pm
Joe,
Give me a call 412-719-0758

Paul
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2008 at 5:46pm
I'm guessing he who buys the whole boat will have the dashboard!
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Pgaski View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pgaski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2008 at 7:58pm
Ok Everyone let me get pix's of the boat. I really don't know what it is worth as whole or parting it out. I will do my reseach and put some numbers to it.

Paul.
85skinautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 85skinautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2008 at 12:00am
Hey! If parting it out, does it have a removable swim platform? I'm looking for the mounts but willing to talk price on the platform, mounts etc.   

Thanks for your time,
Matthew
85skinautique2001
squibb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote squibb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2008 at 3:28am
Depending where the boat is I would be interest in the whole.
stevecman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevecman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2008 at 4:54am
If you decide to part it out, would be interested in one of the the Airguide speedo pick-up assemblies, including pitot.
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2008 at 3:01pm
Called you last night.

I am interested in the whole boat.

Tim

Pgaski View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pgaski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2008 at 5:48pm
I am asking 7500.00 OBO for the whole boat. It is worth more if I would part it out.I just don't have time to work on it this year.

Paul
Pgaski@hotmail.com
saffer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2008 at 5:37am
hi , any manifolds for sale? for a 351 form PCM.
saffer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2008 at 5:38am
sorry meant 351 Ford PCM motor? risers available?
Pgaski View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pgaski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2008 at 2:19pm
Still in the middle of moving to MI. I don't have time to break it down right now. I would still like to sell the whole boat.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2008 at 3:49am
Did somebody say they where parting out a boat!
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2008 at 1:32pm
Is the windsheild OK? and how much?
Really only needing the port side wing but will buy the whole windsheid if I have too.
Can you send me pic's of the boat as their are other parts I might be interested in.
Thanks.
Jody Seal
Florida Inboards Inc.
Panama City, Florida.
850 215 1996
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
brittcrowell View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brittcrowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2008 at 1:54am
Orginal prop or after market?
Skidad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skidad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2008 at 9:25pm
I'm interested in the motor box / doghouse.
andjules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andjules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2008 at 3:54pm
Hey Pgaski... sorry to hear the stringers went on such a nice boat.
Please update us on whether you are parting it out or not; if you are parting it out, I'd be interested in the skegs/fins and rudder at least.
julescms [at] gmail [dot] com
Pgaski View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pgaski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2008 at 9:27pm
Thanks for all the interst. I finally bought a new house in MI. I've decided to do a fully restore on the boat. After looking at new ones this seemed to be the best route.
82ski2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82ski2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2008 at 2:18am
im interested in the motor and trans. let me know what u want for it. call me

James T Brockma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James T Brockma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2008 at 4:56pm
I am looking for a set of the black covers for the transom lift rings. I'm not sure what they are called but they are screwed to the transom under the swim platform. I have a '98 176 (not 196). Do you have these for sale?
Thanks, Jim
JTBMD@fuse.net
Jim '06 216

'98 SN 176
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2008 at 5:12pm
He's not parting out.

Originally posted by Pgaski Pgaski wrote:

Thanks for all the interst. I finally bought a new house in MI. I've decided to do a fully restore on the boat. After looking at new ones this seemed to be the best route.

The transom cups can be found at White Lake. They say theyre for the V-drives, so you might want to check if theyre the same for your boat.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2008 at 8:04pm
Hell, my 76 has bad stringers, maybe I need to part it out ??????

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2008 at 11:34am
Good idea Moj. But do you want to sell the whole boat ?    Oh wait , after thinking about it . You dont have that CUTE boat anymore .    Never mind
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
mjdean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjdean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2009 at 2:29am
I am looking for exhaust manifolds for a 351. Thanks
Micah Dean
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic