NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i thought i seen it all, until now

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i thought i seen it all, until now
    Posted: May-06-2008 at 12:03pm
what a good way to frost my balls this early, i get to work and see the garbage truck sitting near the dumpster, i go inside the shop and the phone rings, its his dispatcher telling me to move a boat so he can dump the garbage..that lazy bastard couldnt get his ass out of the truck and come inside to tell me to move the boat...now im pissed for the day
just venting and trying not to throw something
"the things you own will start to own you"
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2008 at 12:27pm
haha, I feel your pain, got a few good garbage man stories myself, gotta laugh it off bud and try to have a good day. I bet your employees will stay out of you way for a while though, might even get more work out of em atleast til they see your head stop smoking.

Go take a look at the pictures of the kids on your desk and all will right in the world again. Works for me.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2008 at 3:18pm
I thought you were going to tell us that the guy was " Dumpster Diving".

That's todays society for you...

Just plain freaking lazy!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2008 at 2:14am
Guy who does our dumpster is so HUGE we think he just lives in his truck.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2008 at 10:17am
500.00 a week and all you can eat, this guy looks like eddie so i didnt want to piss him off, he yelled at me once already for throwing my garbage from home in the dumpster. he said i wasnt allowed to do that??
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2008 at 12:47pm
haha, your dumpster. You pay for it. I'm pretty certain you can put whatever you want in it, from wherever you want.

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2008 at 1:37pm
the last guy i had was a man of color, and i bought him a bottle of Hennesey cognac..
after that point he was my best friend
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2008 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

the last guy i had was a man of color, and i bought him a bottle of Hennesey cognac..
after that point he was my best friend

Well ***************, there's your problem Eric.

He told the new guy what to expect and still hasn't tasted the candy so he's making your life a living hell. . . ROFLMAO   
When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
SeattleFordFan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeattleFordFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2008 at 4:00pm
My Garbage man, at my House, rifles through the garbage before putting it in the truck. He has left our garbage undumped, after rifling through it, because one of my friends changed his oil at my house, and put the oil filter and dirty rags in the garbage. I know we are not supposed to put them in there, but those pieces were Buried in almost the bottom of the can!

Then about two months later he stopped picking up our garbage all together. I met him outside one morning, after we had three weeks of garbage piled up, and asked him why he wouldnt take it, and he told me we had an outstanding bill. When I checked my records, I looked good, checks had been cashed, contacted the pffice, and they confirmed it was paid up. He still didnt pick up for another two weeks. I had to call the office and complain, and they looked at my record, and asked me if there was any oil filters or the such in my garbage.

Now that its getting to be a Clean, Hands Off kinda job, with the money they make I might go into that proffession!!
Travs

Where there is a will, there is a way, and where there is a way, it usually costs more money.

1980 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2008 at 4:28pm
maggot technician?
I hate when someone calls me a tech, im a frickin mechanic
69 Mustang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2008 at 3:29am
Hey Eric,

Was the boat about 16 ft long, white w blue, about 2100 lbs with the trailer?

Just wondering...

See you soon,
Mike
For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong.

"Where the **** are we?" Amelia Earhart. July 2, 1937
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2008 at 10:15am
mike, im on my third tank of gas,pocession is 9/10's
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic