FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Correct Craft /CCF Reunions Press Release

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Correct Craft /CCF Reunions Press Release
    Posted: May-16-2008 at 4:35pm

For Immediate Release
For Further Information Contact:
Keith Bagley, Owner and Operator
CorrectCraftFan.com
Email: Keith@CorrectCraftFan.com

NAUTIQUES BY CORRECT CRAFT ANNOUNCES 2008 CORRECTCRAFTFAN.COM MIDWEST AND NORTHEAST OWNERS’ REUNIONS

Orlando, FLA (May 6, 2008) – Correct Craft, Inc., manufacturer of Nautique boats, and CorrectCraftFan.com, an independent online community site of Correct Craft boat enthusiasts, announce the 2008 CorrectCraftFan.com Midwest and Northeast Reunions, taking place in Green Lake, WI on July 11-13, and Lake George, NY on September 12-14.

According to Keith Bagley, owner and operator of CorrectCraftFan.com, “For the third consecutive year, these events will combine in-water and on-land activities for the entire family. Scheduled events start on Friday night and run right through Sunday afternoon. Beyond a traditional boat show, these multi-day reunions offer a truly unique opportunity to ski or ride behind 2008 Nautique boats as well as Correct Crafts of yesteryear. Attendees will also enjoy the enthusiasm, camaraderie and valuable tips you can only get from fellow fans. Plus, there will be ample opportunity to win prizes from various sponsors, including plenty of Correct Craft branded items.”

Adam Lodge, Correct Craft’s Senior Director of Marketing commented, "Correct Craft is thrilled that CorrectCraftFan.com continues to help solidify and promote the Nautique brand with its own reunions. Schedule permitting, myself and Bill Yeargin, President and CEO, hope to be able to attend one of these events to share firsthand in the buzz and excitement generated by having so many Nautique enthusiasts together at one time.”

Founded in 2003, CorrectCraftFan.com is a robust online community of Correct Craft inboard boat and water sport enthusiasts. The site provides a place were fans come to share pictures of their beloved Correct Craft boats of all years and models, find helpful resource materials like vintage brochures or manuals, and/or discuss topics with fellow Correct Craft fans. To learn more or to become a part of this community, visit www.CorrectCraftFan.com.
CorrectCraftFan.com is solely owned by Bagley Productions, LLC.

Celebrating 83 years of excellence in the marine industry, the Nautique line of boats is manufactured by Correct Craft, Inc. Correct Craft is known for delivering superior quality product, cutting-edge technology and exceptional service experiences. To see the complete line of Nautique boats, visit nautiques.com.

###

SIX TIMES!
Nautiques by Correct Craft

Ranked “Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Ski and Wakeboard Boats, Six Times in a Row, Tied in 2008.”

Correct Craft received the highest numerical score among ski and wakeboard boats in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2002-2003, 2005-2008 Boat Competitive Information StudiesSM, tied in 2008. 2008 study based on responses from 9,718 consumers measuring 6 ski and wakeboard boat brands and owner opinions of 2006 and 2007 model year boats registered June 2006-May 2007. Includes fiberglass boats with highly specialized designs for waterskiing and wakeboarding, powered by gas inboard engines. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed September-October 2007. Your experiences may vary. jdpower.com
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2008 at 4:56pm
Greg

86 BFN
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2008 at 4:56pm
Well done Keith your creation continues to grow and be recognized, thats big time official recognition in my book.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2008 at 4:59pm
Nice work Keith. This is a huge milestone for the site.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2008 at 5:27pm
Keith, this is great, it's really awesome to see CC's continued and growing support of not only the reunions but the site as well.

Now the more important question, when will CC be delivering your well deserved Promo boat???
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2008 at 5:32pm
Keith my hat is tipped and a knee bent to honor and applaud for many hours promoting this fine site.......
Looking forward to GL 2008........Billy/Karen
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2008 at 6:47pm
That's great news Keith!
This year's reunions are gonna be awesome!
-Brad
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2008 at 9:29pm
A big Tip-O-The Hat to Keith.....finally some well-deserved recognition and support from our favorite boat maker!

A big Tip-O-The Hat to all the guys who contribute and continue to make this great place for all of us to share.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2008 at 12:26pm
Just wanted to give this a Saturday morning "bump" back to the main page.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2008 at 3:52pm
Well done Keith.
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2008 at 5:49am
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Now the more important question, when will CC be delivering your well deserved Promo boat???

That is indeed the question Chris...!!

Keith, a standing ovation from across the Pond!
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2008 at 12:14am
Congratulations, Keith. It's exciting having the CCF family recognized by the Correct Craft Inc. family. All we need now is a Bagley Edition Correct Craft!

Ken
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2008 at 3:27pm
Keith,

As much as you do for the people that Own Correct craft(Nautique) now, I think it's only fair that you recieve a brand new boat........then we could all borrow it when they give it to you at Green Lake

Congrats on the long deserved recognition!! and thank you for this site!!!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2008 at 5:15pm
Way to go Keith; just think without you and this site, our wives would think that we are the only goofy husbands in the world.

It was this site that sealed my decision to buy a Correct Craft when I wanted a vintage boat. I found Reid P and Reid connected me with my PO.

It's great to have many wonderful friends here.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
jon4pres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon4pres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2008 at 5:32pm
Thanks for the great site, Keith.

Correct Craft. Give this man a promo boat for all the promoting he does for your company.
82 2001

jon4pres@gmail.com
Fort Scott Kansas
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic