NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

a short film by STANG KILLA SS

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
STANG KILLA SS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STANG KILLA SS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a short film by STANG KILLA SS
    Posted: June-16-2008 at 12:04am
hello. bought my first boat yesterday. a 82 SN2001, monster tower, 4 blade and 2 sacks. sign papers tommorrow, cant wait to bring her home!

any way made this film for my instructor and thought id post it.
btw the2001.com wont let me register, anyone else having the same problem. and unfortunatly they list NO contact info on the site to let them know :(

spent the last few weeks filming my buddy eric wakeboarding. filmed in high def widescreen. Eric has helped me alot with my riding this summer and i wanted to give something back.

lemme know your thoughts
CLICK
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2008 at 12:31am
No Comment, keep trying that other site....................Boat dr
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2008 at 1:20am
Your wake looks small for that amount of rooster tail. And the wake is cresting, how fast are you going and how deep is the water? Shallow water can make the wake smaller.
Tim D
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STANG KILLA SS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2008 at 1:33am
its not me ;)
im not sure how fast he goes i think about 20.5
had 2600 pounds of ballast. plus a wedge which is equievalant to 1000 pounds i believe.

boat dr, i cant keep trying, it took my email and SN info but had a error sending the confirmantion email when it was done. so now it has my email registered if i try again and says "its already used" so i cant ever register now.
i had my gf try and did the same thing. were dead in the water.
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2008 at 3:31am

Nice film, nice editting, I like that you added a few "mishaps" at the end. Good job.
-Adam

1973 Skier
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2008 at 10:24am
man am i sore too.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2008 at 10:58am
Good luck with the new boat. Have fun. I think I read over at PN that there are registration problems on 2001. Erik chimed in and said something about shutting down registration for a while, while he tried to work through some of the hacking problems he had a while back. I thought he said it was back up tho. Guess not, but anyway, its not just you.
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2008 at 12:45pm
boat dr... no comment?

I thought the video was pretty sweet, even though it was filmed from one of those "other" boats, well edited & not some crazy music that I can't stand like some videos...Nice job man! & Welcome to the Site

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STANG KILLA SS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2008 at 3:06pm
thanks nate! appreciate the comment.
yeah i VERY much looking forward to it. just got the call i was approved for the loan! shes mine! i cant wait to get her home and start working on and enjoying her! still hurts a bit knowing i own a ford though
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2008 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Good luck with the new boat. Have fun. I think I read over at PN that there are registration problems on 2001.

He posted that on here months ago and I copied it to PN last week.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic