Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UK & Europe??

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
tjamesbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjamesbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UK & Europe??
    Posted: July-18-2008 at 9:45pm
Hi anyone else out there in UK Europe ?? I'm in Birmingham Uk with a 1988 2001 This is my first season using it, for wakeboarding & mono
What a superb site!. My Last boat was a 3.8m inflatable with a 25HP outboard- man what a step up, but did have loads of fun with the inflatable. it all ( boat and engine) went in the back of my car on the annual trip to Lac d'Annecy in France .Thinking of taking the Nautique abroad next year when its all "sorted " possibly France? or Belgium? or Germany? next Year any good ski lakes / locations / clubs reccomended ?
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2008 at 1:04pm
Welcome to the site James!
I'm from just across the Channel...
You're always welcome to stay with us in Belgium. Take a look at our skiclub website (still working on the English version, but the pics speak for themselves) and at the following link: Heerenlaak which is the marina where my boat is...
There's also a nice campground there and a few hotels and B&B's...
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2008 at 1:09pm
dont forget to visit Willy Wonka's factory too. lol, nice to see you guy's are in contact
tjamesbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjamesbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2008 at 7:46pm
looks good how far from the Channel / ostend is it ???
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2008 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by tjamesbo tjamesbo wrote:

far from the Channel / ostend is it ???

It's about 200 km from Ostend.
If you make the cross through the Chunnel with the Eurostar, it's some three and a half to four hour drive from Calais.
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic