NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Correct Craft Script Emblems

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2008 at 4:54pm
Steve get a real job like the rest of poor slobs, gotta water wheel question.Still got that bone in my mouth as to the red neck perfect pass.
If that is indeed hall effect does it produce AC or DC voltage. I have one hooked up in the shop and cannot get a reading either way,sorry for being less than smart on this issue.
Share some brain cells with the old man..................Billy
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2008 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Steve get a real job like the rest of poor slobs, gotta water wheel question.Still got that bone in my mouth as to the red neck perfect pass.
If that is indeed hall effect does it produce AC or DC voltage. I have one hooked up in the shop and cannot get a reading either way,sorry for being less than smart on this issue.
Share some brain cells with the old man..................Billy

See the RNPP thread...
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2008 at 4:04am
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Pete, Stan is selling the plastic white/black emblems that were used from (late?) '71 until ~1978. I just got my sets- Ive yet to install them. I should snap a picture

Would you please?
-Adam

1973 Skier
dt's76tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dt's76tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2009 at 6:36pm
stan can you get or do you have a set of the chrome colored plastic correct craft emblems?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2009 at 1:34pm
dt, I think Stan just has the black and white ones. White Lake sells the plastic chrome ones. If youre looking for your '76 though, it would have used the black and white ones originally. The mounting holes for the 2 different types dont line up.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dt's76tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2009 at 11:06pm
benj, i do want them for my 76 it does have the chrome ones know it did have the white ones originally we put the chrome ones on, I dont remember if there was an issue with the mounting holes. but one of my chrome emblems is broken.thank you for the information i'm gonna check out white lakes. Also do you have any info where I mite be able to find some correct craft decals for my trailer?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dt's76tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2009 at 11:20pm
benj you are correct on mounting holes just checked the chrome ones are different i like the look of them and just ordered a replacement thanks for info
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2013 at 9:37pm
Hey, guys, don't forget that I have exact replicas of the metal CC logos from the 1960s. I don't recall the exact years we used them. The lettering itself is 14-1/4" long and the bar at the bottom makes them 14-11/16" overall. They are cast stainless steel, will never corrode. They are currently $90.00 each plus freight. I have more of them on order. My vendor has told me that the price will increase, but not by much. See my ad under Boat Parts for Sale, posted 6 December 12. There are photos there.

ArtC.
"Art"
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2015 at 10:47am
BUMP       
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2015 at 11:06am
Thanks, Marty. My casting vendor did in fact increase the price; now I have to charge $100 for them, or if it sounds better, I could charge $99.99. (Blue light special??) I will be supplying the mounting screws with them, since some folks were having trouble coming up with the correct screws. I have eliminated the brass ones, they will all be stainless now. I will have the next batch ready to go in about a week.
"Art"
Chris76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2015 at 10:09am
Any pictures?
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2015 at 10:31am
Here is the original thread.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2015 at 10:41am
Chris,
Keep in mind that the link Gary posted is for the cast metal emblems and not the plastic ones you need. Hopefully Stan C is still with us but checking his profile indicates he hasn't been on site since 07. Also, the emblems White lake has are not the correct ones you need.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Chris76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2015 at 10:46am
Thanks I need the correct craft emblems for the sides of the boat and the back - were do I find them ?
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2015 at 10:46am
Oops did not pay attention to what boat just the post. Here is Stans original post
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2015 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Chris76 Chris76 wrote:

Thanks I need the correct craft emblems for the sides of the boat and the back - were do I find them ?

Emblems or graphics? The graphics are painted on and the emblems are the plastic black and white.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Chris76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2015 at 11:21am
I think there emblems on each side of the boat near the rear - I think it said comp ski trainer on the back at one time - it has a plat form on now so I would like to have it say correct craft now
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2015 at 11:35am
Stan C is still making the emblems. You need to call or email him directly.

"Competition Ski Trainer" graphics were unique to the '76 Ski Tique, and I would absolutely keep them if I owned such a boat.
Chris76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2015 at 11:46am
Thanks for the information- how do I find Stan c contact info- thanks again Chris
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2015 at 11:54am
Originally posted by Chris76 Chris76 wrote:

Thanks for the information- how do I find Stan c contact info- thanks again Chris

By clicking on the arrow next to the members name, a drop down will come up allowing you to view his profile.

Here's Stan's

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2015 at 12:15pm
I do still have a supply of the polished stainless steel ones about 14" long that were on the '50s to early '70s boats. See my post above from 6/'16/15.
"Art"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2015 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

"Competition Ski Trainer" graphics were unique to the '76 Ski Tique, and I would absolutely keep them if I owned such a boat.

Chris,
In keeping with my beliefs, Tim and I are on the same page.

Now that you have a diary listing, you can create an avitar by using your ID #. It's been some time since I've done mine but I think you create it in your control panel.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2015 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Oops did not pay attention to what boat just the post. Here is Stans original post
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2015 at 1:01pm
Stan is still making them.....I got a set about a month ago for the 72. They are an EXACT match including the holes to attach them to the boat. I had to step up the holes just a little bit and used white pop rivets ( used on metal roof flashing) to install..

Chris......PM sent.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2015 at 12:23am
Bump Bump, I got a set and they are perfect !!!
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2015 at 10:19am
I got a set a few weeks ago and am about to order another set.....perfect match!
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2015 at 10:33am
I did not see a picture on this thread so I though I would add one.e
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
butchie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butchie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2017 at 10:24pm
Hi, can you get the die cast chrome emblems for both sides, I will but 4, a pair for 75 sn and a pair for 72 mustang.Thanks. Butch Chew, #410-725-2944
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2017 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by butchie butchie wrote:

Hi, can you get the die cast chrome emblems for both sides, I will but 4, a pair for 75 sn and a pair for 72 mustang.Thanks. Butch Chew, #410-725-2944

Just so that no one is confused, I have the die cast polished stainless steel ones. They look like they are chromed but are solid stainless. These are not to be confused with the plastic ones which are larger than the chromed ones were and were used on boats I believe starting in 1970. I will call you tomorrow.
"Art"
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2017 at 11:27am
Originally posted by ArtCozier ArtCozier wrote:

Originally posted by butchie butchie wrote:

Just so that no one is confused, I have the die cast polished stainless steel ones. They look like they are chromed but are solid stainless. These are not to be confused with the plastic ones which are larger than the chromed ones were and were used on boats I believe starting in 1970. I will call you tomorrow.

Butch...... This is the post thread where there is a photo of the plastic logos that you are looking for. Go back a couple of posts to the one posted by Scott Z and you will see the photo. I don't remember who it is that makes and sells them, but if you post on this thread again I'm sure you will get a response.
"Art"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic