Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

6 cyl Parts Needed=1960’s Ford

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
checker3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checker3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 6 cyl Parts Needed=1960’s Ford
    Posted: July-26-2008 at 10:03am
I have a 1961/63 Compact Skier with a Ford Falcon/Mustang 170 cuin 6 cylinder engine.I'm missing the altinator and water pump.Anyone have a good used one to sell?.You can email me at Checkerthree@Yahoo.com    THANX
checker3
cudas51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cudas51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2008 at 11:43am
I am looking for a good used Morse Shift/Throttle Side Control. Email at jdietz51@hotmail.com....Thanks
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2008 at 2:01am
Bill,
I dont have any extra 170 stuff,its kinda hard to find, but could maybe help with part numbers from mine? Do you have the brackets?

Heres a pic of mine when I was working on it... would be glad to help if I can?

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
checker3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checker3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2008 at 10:06am
No I don't have brackets either.The picture you posted is of the altinator and brakets I need.The water pump is the one I need two but the pulley,I have that,is smaller.They guy I bought the boat from says he may find the water pump yet but it will need tobe rebuilt.Who does that?
THANX
checker3
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2008 at 2:05am
Here's where to get pump parts-
http://www.depcopump.com/about.htm
Get the "Wild Man" (62 wood) to get you his pump model #, maybe Depco can find you one.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic