FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Godfather

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Godfather
    Posted: August-13-2008 at 3:21am
I'm happy to annouce that Dave Hendricks, Customer Care, Correct Craft, Inc. has agreed to join the forums as a registered member. Given all that he has done for this site, the reunions and the 2009 Special Edition 196, I've given him the forums nickname of The Godfather.

Please join me in welcoming Dave. I look forward to all that he will contribute.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2008 at 12:07pm
Welcome Dave!
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2008 at 12:14pm
Last night I found a new set of gas cap and trunk/glove box keys in my mailbox, since my original set currently resides on the bottom of Green Lake, it was a welcome gift.

Thanks Much Dave and welcome to the site!!
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2008 at 12:19pm
Keith,

With a Nickname like Godfather, would that make him a "Connected Member", "The Administration" or just part of the "Wise Guy Group"?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2008 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Last night I found a new set of gas cap and trunk/glove box keys in my mailbox

Thanks Dave, and welcome.

I'll bet he's typing his reply in the SECC thread right now...
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2008 at 2:03pm
That explains the horse head in my passenger seat this morning. What kind of customer care is that? I pay my bills.

Welcome aboard Dave.

Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2008 at 5:23pm
Welcome Dave, what a great addition to our merry band of misfits.After spending a little time with him at Green Lake I was impressed with his knowledge and know he will be an asset to the group, the godfather handle may be a little over the top tho Keith...................Boat dr
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2008 at 5:26pm
He'll make you offer that you can't refuse!!!!
When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2008 at 12:32am
First, I would like to say thank you to Keith to allow me to join this amazing group of families.    

I will try my best to honor the fans.

This is the only site that I have joined.

I just hope to meet everyone in person someday!!!

Or if you are ever in Orlando, come for a factory tour and meet the people that build the boats.

I have spoken my thoughts for now.
P.S. Quinner YOU OWE ME NOW
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2008 at 12:58am
CCFans ......
The phone rings at the Boat Dr. as always look at the caller I D and.....It says private number,get prepared for a crank call or a telemarketer so I am PRIMED ........
It is THE GODFATHER.................
He is on his break and just wanted to touch base and to congratulate Karen and I on the birth of our newest grandson.What a great guy and an assett to our site.
Quinner what was the bet and how will you pay this debt????????????????
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2008 at 1:11am
Well Steve and Eddie beat me to the obvious but...welcome Dave. Was a great pleasure to meet you at GL. Now we got us an "inside" guy. 'Course if it wasn't for the Meloon family..these great boats..Keith and all the guys here..none of this would be possible.

We're glad you are along for the ride!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2008 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

... the godfather handle may be a little over the top tho Keith...................Boat dr

A customer started calling Dave 'The Godfather' after he helped him out and a few guys call him that at work. So I figured it was a fitting username.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2008 at 2:34pm
Welcome to the site Dave!

Kyle
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2008 at 1:53am
Welcome Dave...
And quinner owes everybody so you may be pretty far down on a long list..

This is a great site to get support and information and even a chuckle now and again.
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2008 at 2:06am
No problem,that's why I put a GPS chip in one of the keys so I can track him down.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2008 at 2:31am
"But, let's be frank here. You never wanted my friendship and you were afraid to be in my debt." - Don Corleone.

I'd be afraid Quinner. Very afraid.

Welcome Dave.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2008 at 2:56am
Nice to see you on, Dave.

Now your wife can wonder why you are on the computer all the time.

In general, thanks to Dave and Correct Craft for their continuing (and expanding) support of the site and the people therein.

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2008 at 4:12pm
I was just thinking that Dave is probably the only person who can surf this site on the job legitimately! "Dave, are you on CCFAN again??? GOOD!"
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic