NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Adirondack Marine

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adirondack Marine
    Posted: August-15-2008 at 2:38pm
Have you guys checked out the Adirondack Marine website. Pretty nice publicity!!
Adirondack Marine
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2008 at 1:07pm
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2008 at 2:32am
Nice execpt that I clicked on the link to see the slide show but it didn't work.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2009 at 5:12pm
Adirondack has updated their web site, what great publicity for CCF. We are going to have to step it up at LG next year as most of these pictures are from Green Lake....what's up with that?

adirondack marine

I'm just sore that they cut me off.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2009 at 5:37pm
Hahaha very cool.. Hell they just took this straight from the reunion page here.. No picking and choosing was done Larry, although the sash/banner could have been deliberately placed doh'

Very cool of them to do.. The dealers here are pretty lame.. At least you have nice support lakeside if you need anything !!!

Jbear, the slide show is available to you right on the site under ahh "reunions"...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2009 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Adirondack has updated their web site, what great publicity for CCF. We are going to have to step it up at LG next year as most of these pictures are from Green Lake....what's up with that?

adirondack marine

I'm just sore that they cut me off.

I'd be sore too Larry, as even my dog's mug made it.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2009 at 2:25am
Thanks Mojo...was pretty cool. As is just the fact that we got so much pub.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2009 at 6:02pm
Well guys after working on our 85 a little over the winter hear and there, we now have a summer project of redoing the floor in it. But on a good note we will now have a new boat in the family as we always wanted a boat that we liked, to expand the whole family in the boat vs only having 6 max in the 85.

Thanks to Ken at Adirondack Marine we will have a 2008 Ski Nautique 206 by end of April. We bought the 85 in the summer of 2007 from Ken and knew at some point we would need an upgrade or addition to the nautique family. We will continue to work on the 85 throughout the summer and get that back up on the water hopefully by the NE reunion in Sept.

Check out the specs
2008 Ski Nautique 206
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2009 at 9:21pm
Beautiful boat. Great color!
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2009 at 10:09pm
   Wow. Sharp boat Phil ! Way to keep the economy rollin brother.

You bringing that rig to LG?

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2009 at 10:43pm
Of course Mike...

Yeah especially after the trillion dollar deficit we in now with OBAMA. lol

05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2009 at 10:56pm
   Deficit ?? Hmmm..... I stopped watching the news months ago lol!

Sorry I didn't get back to you about the riding earlier in the season, my winter was kind of funky.
   Hope you logged some good safe miles. I did about 100. Maybe next year......

You're gonna like the heater on that boat in the mornings!

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2009 at 11:18pm
Yeah I got in about 1600 miles in on my snowmobile and my dad rode his new sled about 500. I rode my last weekend of the 28th of feb about 620 miles in 3 days, and on the last day on the way back it got icey and lost it and rolled the sled, bent the handlebars and broke some of the plastic, it was kind of unavoidable. I almost did a 180 back up the hill i was coming down from what the guy who was following me said which could have been worse.

The guys who I ride with are planning a trip to Maine the 2nd week in March next year, so maybe you can come ride with us that week.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2009 at 12:26pm
Congrats on the new boat Phil!
-Brad
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic