Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

95 SN project - update

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
andjules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andjules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 95 SN project - update
    Posted: August-26-2008 at 1:26pm
I started a project. Then I got a girlfriend. Now I don't seem to find time for the project

This is a 95 Ski Nautique hull that appears to have never finished the manufacturing process. The hull & all-glass stringers are structurally great, but by the time I found the hull, it had suffered a hole in the side and someone had a made a few drain holes... I patched and filled these, but the outer surface will take a little finishing.

Next, the dash pod had issues and I decided to cut it out and go with a flat dash. I glassed in the deck with some high end Core Cell foam (composite construction), but I haven't got to putting in a dash (the vertical part) yet, as you can see from the image.

Obviously, no floor. No engine. No Running gear, etc.

Swim Platform

The engine cradle (needs a quick weld)

Trailer (Correct Craft, I think it's a 1990, minor surface rust, tires have good tread but a little wall cracking from age)

Morse throttle

Steering column and wheel (not in great shape)

It also has some damaged windshield frames, not sure if they can be restored

Some pics below.

Am I willing to part it out? Yes. But, for the larger stuff (hull, trailer), shipping can be a real pain, so I'd much prefer a buyer who could meet up (I'm in Toronto, Canada, could meet in upstate NY or Detroit/Ann Arbor area).

Make an offer, but please consider fair value for the trailer.
julescms@gmail.com

andjules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andjules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 3:07pm
updated details
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic