Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2008 Northeast Reunion Recap

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 7>
Author
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2008 Northeast Reunion Recap
    Posted: November-29-2008 at 6:33pm

Take a look.Copy and paste.I don't know how to link. Gary
   http://www.patriots.com/cheerleaders/index.cfm?ac=photogallery_detail&f=31180&searchstring=

Watch your fingers.

farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2008 at 12:33am

I knew there was a joke in there somewhere.I just had no clue that it would come from Reid.I am aghast. Farmer
Watch your fingers.

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2008 at 12:02am
So what was the question again?
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2008 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

The answer was two posts above. A Gladiator!

Give CQ a few minutes to catch up Reid, there's a reason he was wearing that life vest you know!!
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2008 at 10:23pm
The answer was two posts above. A Gladiator!
ReidP
1973 Mustang

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2008 at 9:46pm
Hair he ate?

Either that or they are riding too close too the engine, or is that motor?

Last Guess, the winner?

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2008 at 8:14pm
What do you call a chariot rider with hair in his teeth?
ReidP
1973 Mustang

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2008 at 2:38pm
66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2008 at 1:29pm
Joey, do you like movies about Gladiators?
(Youve gotta love Airplane!)

This explains the binoculars on Farmers Christmas list. Just kidding Farmer!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2008 at 1:06pm
Call me when she's throwing her next house party.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2008 at 11:54am
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2008 at 11:33am
Originally posted by farmer farmer wrote:

Larry,if you go on the NE cheerleader sight,there are some pictures of all the girls from that game. She was wearing a brown gladiator costume with a red cape

Gary, do you have a connection to the Pats cheerleaders that you'd like to share with us?
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2008 at 10:46pm

Free is good.
Watch your fingers.

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2008 at 10:39pm

By the way,why might this be the last game you go to?

It was fun, I got to take my son and we enjoyed it and would like to go again, but tickets are expensive and hard to come by. This was a work related free-bee. Only downside was my wife couldnt go. There were only two tickets and although I offered to stay home, she thought it best to be a father-son thing.
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2008 at 9:47pm
Larry,if you go on the NE cheerleader sight,there are some pictures of all the girls from that game. She was wearing a brown gladiator costume with a red cape.(Is there a gladiator joke in here somewhere?)
By the way,why might this be the last game you go to?
Watch your fingers.

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2008 at 9:01pm
No Gary, I am quite pleased with the poster, thanks again. In fact a few weeks ago, I actually managed to get tickets to my first and probably last Patriots game. I was trying to figure out which one was Jessica. Next time you see her ask her which costume she was in. (It was the game before Halloween)
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2008 at 8:49pm

Nice catch Larry(pardon the pun) Funny you should be the one to see it first. I guess I wasted my time getting the Patriots cheerleaders poster for you. I guess you could give it to your son.
Watch your fingers.

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2008 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Don't try to figure it out. They do crazy *************** most of us have never head of.

Is there a Freudian slip somewhere in there???
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2008 at 3:00pm
   HaHaaaa! Nice Larry. All you gotta do now is photoshop some mistletoe into that pic and you'll be good !

Take good care of that shoulder Keith.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2008 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

We got a ride home on the "Short Boat"!

What can I say. Quinner has such a way with words. He had me from Hello.

Keith, you spoiled my surprise. I was saving the pic for this years Christmas card.

Keith, Good luck with the surgery.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2008 at 1:37pm
Fill,

What's up Dude, all is well here, tell your Pop's I said hello! Hoping all is well with you guy's.

Keith,

Good luck with the surgery, be sure and use a sharpie before you go in, you need to write something like "Wrong Side Doc" on your good shoulder!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2008 at 12:54pm
Or maybe it was just your classic, two middle aged men curious about playing for the other team after loosening up with a few pina coladas.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2008 at 1:27am
Originally posted by lfskizzer lfskizzer wrote:

Keith hows your shoulder doing? You up to a get together this winter in VT to snow ski and whatever?

-Phil

Hey Phil,
I actually go under the knife on Thursday for the shoulder. Should be 6-8 weeks of recovery. I hope to be on the snow by mid-January.

We should definitely plan something for VT late Jan to early Feb.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2008 at 11:19pm
I was going to say something, but the I remembered my Mama always said that I should never make fun of 'touched', 'special' or 'challenged' individuals, no matter how fun it is.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2008 at 11:15pm

So I'm guessing Chris is right handed and Larry is a southpaw ?

David pointed out that Chris is wearing his gloves.
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2008 at 10:13pm
To bad it wasnt yellow, wasnt that on Tims boat.

How have you guys been?

Keith hows your shoulder doing? You up to a get together this winter in VT to snow ski and whatever?

-Phil
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2008 at 10:06pm
We got a ride home on the "Short Boat"!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2008 at 8:57pm
Don't try to figure it out. They do crazy *************** most of us have never head of.
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2008 at 8:55pm

So I'm guessing Chris is right handed and Larry is a southpaw ?
Watch your fingers.

66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2008 at 8:05pm
Larry, where is your other hand...?
Between two pillows.
THOSE AREN'T PILLOWS!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 7>
  Share Topic