NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2008 Northeast Reunion Recap

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 7>
Author
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2008 at 7:23pm
Chris and Larry are on the "down low", I get it.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2008 at 7:06pm
Obviously, many of you haven't had a chance to watch the slideshow otherwise there would be comments about this photo:

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2008 at 5:03pm
Well, it's long over due but the 2008 Northeast Reunion Slide Show is now up in the Reunions section.

Enjoy!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2008 at 3:59am
Patti and I were sad to have missed out on such a special event...but we have had the pleasure and honor of meeting Ralph at many of the Cleveland Boat Shows when we were lucky enough to get to work with our local dealers.

Thanks Keith and Dave!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2008 at 3:11am
For those of you who didn't know, Dave Hendricks coordinated a video welcome from Ralph Meloon Sr. that we played on Friday night at the Northeast Reunion. I finally got my act together and converted the video and posted it to the video section.

To view it, click on the image below. Enjoy.

Thanks again Dave!
-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2008 at 1:34am
Man, sounds like you guy's are gonna have some more fun on LG. The camp site was cool to see, would love to camp out someday up there. Please take some nice photo's to share.
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2008 at 7:22pm
Thanks... I will let Reid know that I need more room on his car.
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2008 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by critter critter wrote:

Joe, If I bring my Wakeboard.. will you help me get up on it ?? Have been having problems getting my fat A$$ out of the water on the board

No doubt, I will even through the boom in the truck as a back up but I dont think we will need it. No promises on how long you will stay up though, those first few wakeboarding falls tend to be bell ringers...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2008 at 7:07pm
Joe, If I bring my Wakeboard.. will you help me get up on it ?? Have been having problems getting my fat A$$ out of the water on the board
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2008 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by RainDog RainDog wrote:

Break a wakeboard for me, Joe.

Won't be there, natch, but take some pics for us. That lake with fall color should be spectacular.

Are you actually camping on the island?

Don't know about the island yet, havent made reservations anywhere but the islands are still an option... don't have a wakeboard to break at the moment, should have bought one immediately after the NE reunion we have had some decent water here lately...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2008 at 6:45pm
Break a wakeboard for me, Joe.

Won't be there, natch, but take some pics for us. That lake with fall color should be spectacular.

Are you actually camping on the island?
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2008 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by KenADKmarine KenADKmarine wrote:

Are you guys coming up for Columbus Day?

"Columbus Day - don't get me started on that "well deserved" national holiday"

Alright looks like Lake George for this upcoming weekend is on.

Flyn Bryan says he and some friends will be in the area, ReidP is driving up with Critter and I believe Nautique John. I have been jerking my friends around on the date and have lost a few in the process I am sure but I will be up one way or another with the 83 in tow.

Preliminary weather reports look promising (for this time of year at least) the autumn colors should be nearing peak, and the water is still skiable with a shorty, if all that fails the beer will still be cold. Anybody want to pop up for the weekend?
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2008 at 6:13pm
Hollywood,
Username: ne08reunion
Password: ccf

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2008 at 5:18pm
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2008 at 5:52am
Hey guys,

There must be more photos out there that people have of the Northeast Reunion 08. So far Keith, Riley, Brad and myself have uploaded photo's.

-Phil
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2008 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Here is the link and directions for uploading your photos from the 2008 Northeast Reunion.

To upload your images to the FTP server:
Click here or visit: ftp://ne08reunion:ccf@www.correctcraftfan.com

Once connected, create a New folder:

Rename the folder with your name:

Double click on the new folder with your name (which will be empty) and then simply copy all your photos from your computer and paste them to the folder:

Then just let it run. Let me know if you have any quesitons.

-Keith

I ask that if you haven't already, please upload your photos from the 2008 Midwest Reunion. I hope to build the slide show next weekend.

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

I am sure I could figure out something to do with it..

I'm sure you could find orange nitrous bottles somewhere.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by KenADKmarine KenADKmarine wrote:

Joe,
If you don't come up with anything tonight, throw me an e-mail tomorrow and I can get that for you.
ken@adirondackmarine.net

Thanks Keith for the info, Columbus Day looks iffy on this end, turns out to be big Nascar Race Weekend for the Pinkham Crew. My group does appear interested in making it up that way before the snow flies so if Reid is going to reschedule we may move dates to match, I have a few teachers in the group that do get Columbus day off but I certainly would need to pull some vacation for it.

Maybe Reid isnt going to make it and needs me to pick that little orange rocket up for him and pull it back here for a bit, I am sure I could figure out something to do with it..
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 10:49am
Bruce,
I have found that it works different for different people, based on their connections.

Try this ...

From the menu in Internet Explorer (IE), click on Tools | Internet Options. Then click on the Advanced Tab. Scroll down and uncheck the option that reads "Use Passive FTP ...". Then close IE, reopen it and try to connect again.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 10:27am
It doesn't let me connect. "the connection to the server was reset".
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 1:30am
Cool more photo's!!!!!
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 1:25am
Here is the link and directions for uploading your photos from the 2008 Northeast Reunion.

To upload your images to the FTP server:
Click here or visit: ftp://ne08reunion:ccf@www.correctcraftfan.com

Once connected, create a New folder:

Rename the folder with your name:

Double click on the new folder with your name (which will be empty) and then simply copy all your photos from your computer and paste them to the folder:

Then just let it run. Let me know if you have any quesitons.

-Keith

Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 12:32am
Joe,
Just emailed you Bryan's contact info.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
LGKen82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LGKen82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2008 at 10:29pm
Joe,
If you don't come up with anything tonight, throw me an e-mail tomorrow and I can get that for you.
ken@adirondackmarine.net

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2008 at 6:59pm
Anyone catch a phone number/email address for Flyn Bryan at LG, Keith on the registration form maybe? I was going to check the attendance list on the old registration page but it looks gone away...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2008 at 2:15pm
I guess it would keep me from having to search through my kid's bathing suits just about everytime I want to use the boat.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2008 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Keith, you put together a great package.

Does anyone actually prefer the touch pad over the keyed ignition?

The windshield on the CCF boat is the best looking windshield ever put on a modern ski boat.

Bruce,

The touch pad is really nice, never need to bring a key down to the dock. It's funny how often you need to tell new drivers how to start and stop the boat however!

Totally agree on the windshield, that stainless wrap on the frame looks awesome!

Keith,

Did the "Custom Engineered For ...." Tag ever get put on the dash?
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2008 at 12:20pm
Keith, you put together a great package.

Does anyone actually prefer the touch pad over the keyed ignition?

A Mastercraft dealer told me a few years ago that the Correct Crafts were actually starting themselves up at the NY boat show. How's that for a story.

The windshield on the CCF boat is the best looking windshield ever put on a modern ski boat.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2008 at 12:13pm
Hey Brian,
The number one reason for the keyed ignition was cost. The goal was to upgrade were it added real value so we started with the Standard package and went from there. The 409, Catanium system, ZeroOff and Hydrogate were all performance based upgrades.

A perfect byproduct of the less expensive Standard package was that the keyed ignition and analog gauges added to the retro style and gave us a way to display the new CorrectCraftFan.com key chain.

Along the same lines, we added just the basic radio package (Clarion system with remote, Polk speakers and subwoofer).

The other subtle changes like the rope rub rail, Full Throttle package (black windshield and dash), along with the silver pylon, simply completed the look of the boat.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2008 at 2:44am
Hey Keith. Noticed you used a key instead of the touch pad. Was that part of the retro thing? BKH
Livin' the Dream

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 7>
  Share Topic