FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2008 Northeast Reunion Recap

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 7>
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2008 at 2:38am
Yes, Orange Crush has safely made it to NC. It now lives outside of Charlotte.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
86SN2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86SN2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2008 at 1:18am
Has Orand Crush made it safely to NC and where in NC will she call home?
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2008 at 12:18am
What...just a quote and no comment?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2008 at 10:35am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

You're answering those middle of the night calls and you won't take mine during the day? You are breaking my heart Chris.

john
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2008 at 12:56am
You're answering those middle of the night calls and you won't take mine during the day? You are breaking my heart Chris.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2008 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Glad I turn my cell phone off most nights... Doh'

Dave you shouldn't have done that you missed all of the fun, couldn't unstand a damn thing they said Friday night but then Saturday I must have scared them when I answered that late because Chris and Gary sounded pretty sober and pronounced every word without slurring one.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2008 at 3:55pm
Glad I turn my cell phone off most nights... Doh'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2008 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

If that was the case why the hell wasn't he calling Johnny or You then

Told me you already took care of him.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2008 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Those were booty calls Chris.

Over the weekend several late night calls went out to Pauline, Christine, Holly and Billy Jean, Reidah was smart enough to turn off her phone at bed time.

Hung tough until Saturday night, 10 mins after making fun of Tim for passing out in his chair I was down for the count.

Had a great time all weekend, met and visited with so many great people, what a party Keith!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2008 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

If that was the case why the hell wasn't he calling Johnny or You then
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2008 at 3:08pm
Yea i got a drunk dial from all those midwest dudes while they were still going strong at 3am sat. morning.

Seems like (from what they told me)only one NE guy was still up hangin tough with the Midwest guys.......

I think my liver just recovered from GL.

Quinner passed out?????? he must have ran out of beer.
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2008 at 2:52pm
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2008 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

What,,,, Quinner passed out before the party was over... Unreal... How dissapointing Chris..

Moj'

All I know Dave is the drunk dialing was working fine Thursday 2:30 am and Friday 4:00 am guess he couldn't hang a third night long drive home on a Sunday I guess Or maybe I scared him and Gary when I answered Friday night when they called.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2008 at 2:29pm
What,,,, Quinner passed out before the party was over... Unreal... How dissapointing Chris..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2008 at 1:45pm
Quinner, you can thank me now from protecting you at the PIZZA PARTY!!!!!

They wanted to make you look like Barbie when you fell asleep...(hehe)...

What a great time we had!!!!!!
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2008 at 11:40am
Many of you may or may not know that Barracuda Chick (Paige) and her husband Neil were also big time contributors to the raffle, donating all the Teva stuff, Coyote sun glasses and the Perception Kayak!

Thanks again guys!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2008 at 11:32am
Barracuda Chick, we didn't meet, but I sure admired you tooling around in that Barracuda. Your husband's SN is nice, too, but that Barracuda's my favorite.

I'm still in awe about what a great group of people there were over there. Not only our group, where everyone was so friendly and nice, but the people at the hotel, A Marine, the pub and everywhere else. We went out in the boats early Sat AM and ended up in Harris Bay for barefooting. We didn't get back until after Noon. I was supposed to check out in the morning. I walked into the office at Marine Village expecting to be given a hard time or charged for a 2nd day and all I got was friendlyness and "no problem". A lot different then what you usually get here in Maine.

And JoeNY said no one was left on the dock. He's right. Dave, Tom and I were boatless and had numerous offers. Thanks to Keith, Brad, Tim, Larry, Jeff and everyone else that offered or took us out.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2008 at 11:26am
I never manage to get many pictures at these events despite bringing two cameras, four batterys, and twenty gigs of memory cards but I got a few of us pulling in and setting up at Adirondack Marine on Thursday (Thanks again to Tom, Ken and crew for hosting).

As you can see in these and in the orange boat pictures above my friend Dan took with Keiths Camera it was a pretty nice day out on Thursday.

Friday started off ok but prime boat show hours were more like this

All the rest I have are after the event at Adirondack on Saturday night

The smell of the pizza brought Tim back from the dead quick.

1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Barracuda Chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2008 at 11:07am
Keith did a great job and the attention to detail made the event a total success...key chains, t-shirts, name badges, agenda, awards...etc., etc. Organizing an event like this takes so much time and effort, let alone organizing multiple events throughout the season! Great job everyone. I am so glad we were able to participate. We are looking forward to the next gathering to zip around in our boats with the group. Great meeting you all!
Barracuda Chick
Stress dissolves when exposed to water
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2008 at 10:51am
We had a great time last weekend at the NE08 reunion.
Great people, beautifull boats and the perfect setting.

Great job and thank you to everyone who helped organize.

Thanks to all the sponsors who made the event what it was (from floating key chains to raffle prizes)
Thanks for the wakeboard and trailer guide pads too (raffle prizes).

Speaking ofr the guide pads- who picked them up Sunday from Marine Village and promised to call me? :)

Was great meeting all the new fans that attended this year and meeting up with old friends too.

-Brad

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2008 at 9:02am
Originally posted by 77 nautique 77 nautique wrote:

Snowboarding is second best to water sports for me.

Yes, the snow sports are something we northerners can brag about to our southern members. As long as you don't TUBE on the snow!!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
77 nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77 nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 11:59pm
I second the motion of a CCF winter fest. Snowboarding is second best to water soprts for me. Plil, your house in VT. sounds like a plan...although I would be down for whatever. Curious to see how this all shakes out. Like I said, count me in.

All these pictures look great! Thanks everyone!
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 7:40pm
Bruce and others -
No need to email full resolution photos. Keith has the FTP portion of the site where we can dump big pic files and download the ones we want. It is easy to do as well. Just drag and drop.

Keith, would you set up a NE 09 folder?
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 6:34pm
If anyone is interested in the full size file of any of the pictures I took, feel free to email me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 6:17pm

A couple more fun pictures from Lake George.
Barracuda Chick
LGKen82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LGKen82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 4:53pm
Count me in for a CCF reunion in VT this winter. Sounds like a good time
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by lfskizzer lfskizzer wrote:

I dont snow ski that much anymore but I do go snowmobiling. -Phil

Ahhh,a man after my own heart.I do get some snowboarding in, too.I'd be up for a get-together.Winter it's easier for me to get away from the shop.

BarracudaChick,
    The Columbus Day event is a generous offer. I will be in G.I.W. on the 4th of October.Wrong Weekend Still some NE fans you have'nt met.Have a great time.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by lfskizzer lfskizzer wrote:

... so we will see, but lets stop talking about winter. we still have some boating to do. -Phil

Exactly.

Here are a few shots of the CCF196 from Thursday (to get us back on topic):

Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 3:56pm
I have a house in the triangle of ski mountains of lower VT. 15 min from all of them. Okemo, Stratton, Bromley. I dont snow ski that much anymore but I do go snowmobiling. I rode 2500 miles this past winter. I only have 2 sleds though. Our house can handle like 10 or so people.
This is one of my trips up in northern VT.

so we will see, but lets stop talking about winter. we still have some boating to do.
-Phil

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 3:16pm
A winter CCF get together should definitely happen. It will help to pass the winter months and carve some turns on the white stuff!
Barracuda Chick
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 7>
  Share Topic