Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2008 Northeast Reunion Recap

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 7>
Author
etwman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote etwman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 8:49pm
For those of you who couldn't make it Keith really outdid himself. Here he is offering rides in his boat, a pic of our motel he chose, and he allowed us to party at his lake house.

Can't wait until next year

Jarod
2003 Air Nautique 216 Team Edition
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 8:52pm
The "Godfather" protecting Barbie in the mini Nautique.

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 8:54pm
What was CQ's pick up line on the marine patrol officer?
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 9:04pm
Who were the winner's of the boat show ????

Moj'

05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Hey Orificer! I jus' stolden this orange boat. You better handcuff me.
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

I bet my night stick is bigger than yours!
Greg

86 BFN
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 9:19pm
From memory -
1969 and earlier - MRS Norster (now Barracuda Chick) - 69 Barracuda
1970-1979 - ReidP - Orange Mustang
1980-1989 - Barracuda - 1986 SN
1990-1999 - TRBenj - 1990 SN
2000-2009 - etwman 2003 216 Air Nautique

Best Engine - JoeinNY - 83 SN
Best of Show - 81nautique - 81 SN
Most Dedicated - ummmm, me! "I'd like to thank myself...."
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 9:23pm
I tell you all, Chris Quinner is something else. He makes Andrew Dice Clay seem like boy scout. I think I spent most of my time watching my step around him over the weekend.

Quinner, you owe me a Merlot. You threw your sugar packet right inside my glass! Joe's my witness. By the way, were you responsible for the stuff stuck to my tailgate on Sunday AM? I didn't know hazing was a part of the registration, Keith!!!
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 9:29pm
Ken, choose your cliche:

1. You lie with dogs you'll get fleas.

2. Don't wrestle with a pig - you both get all dirty and the pig likes it.

3. Don't get mad, get even.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 9:29pm
Got to hear this Ken. What kind of stuff was stuck to your tail gate?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 9:35pm
By the way, the highlight of the reunion for me was Gregg Benjamin (Tim's Dad) and Quinner in the battle of wit Saturday night. Gregg had some nice shots going on CQ. Gregg in my opinion won the "insult-off". Larry, you were there, right?

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 9:39pm
It looks like somebody made some large pink and reddish spit-balls and had their way at my truck. I know CQ was tossing stuff around the restaurant all Saturday night, so I assume he may have something to do with it. I got home after a four trip and I was still pealing stuff off.

farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 9:40pm
Here are some more pics.

Watch your fingers.

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

It looks like somebody made some large pink and reddish spit-balls and had their way at my truck. I know CQ was tossing stuff around the restaurant all Saturday night, so I assume he may have something to do with it. I got home after a four trip and I was still pealing stuff off.

Did you take any pictures?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by RainDog RainDog wrote:

1980-1989 - ?
1990-1999 - TRBenj - 1990 SN ?

Glad your memory is coming back, Steve. A few days spent with CQ can really burn some brain cells.

Brad took the honors for 80-89 with his '86.
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 10:02pm

While I have your attention I would like to publicly apologize to my lovely wife.
(She's the one sitting on our red and white Mustang 17) I gave her heck for spending too much on raffle tickets and wouldn't you know, she wins me a prop! God I love that girl.
Here are the rest.

Watch your fingers.

05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 10:11pm
   Great pics guys.

Raindog,Stang and Quinner,
     Glad you guys made it home safely.It was an honor to meet all you midwesterners that made the trip.I'm on the same page as Bruce for next year....get there early and leave late.Good times

BTW, Love the new signature line Steve!

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 10:13pm
Looks like there is a permanent belt shroud over the belts on that Catanium 409 engine. And, are those individual ignition coils? Interesting!
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Luchog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luchog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 10:39pm
whose 2001 is that pictured over the cat. engine pic???? tht is one of the best looking 2001s I've ever seen!!!
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 10:50pm
Thats my boat above the CCF Cat engine pic. Thanks for the compliment.

-Phil Olkoski
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2008 at 10:51pm
Gary, good for her. Tell her Tom and I got a laugh over that.

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 12:21am
Love the sig line Steve.

Thanks to all for the great pictures...looks like a good time was had by all.

I am wondering what CQ, Brad (?) and Larry (googles) are doin' trying to get on the same board.

Boy I wish I was there.

Looks like Keith was being VERY careful around that dock!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 12:24am
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Originally posted by RainDog RainDog wrote:

1980-1989 - ?
1990-1999 - TRBenj - 1990 SN ?

Glad your memory is coming back, Steve. A few days spent with CQ can really burn some brain cells.

Brad took the honors for 80-89 with his '86.

Usually, a few other things burn as well, Tim. Thanks for straightening me out. You really are good and versed.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 1:00am
Full recap will be coming soon. In the mean time, here are a few of my more than 500 photos from the weekend!

More on the way ...
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 2:50am

The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 2:54am
Sorry to thread jack, but what the hell....

I would like to thank everyone who attended the great one of a kind weekend for the books.

A big that a boy to Ken the man for all the favor's we threw at him....

And for the best limo driver Keith, that drove 1 and 1/2 tanks of racing fuel....

And to my sweet heart that gave me some of the best cookies..

And to the guy's that are saying man we should have went!!!!!!!

Just sit back and enjoy all of the photo's and plan to come to the next event......
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 12:06pm
This has been said by many others before, but its worth repeating. Seeing all the boats was great, the skiing was fun, the venue was georgeous, and the planning and organization were great, but the highlight was meeting everyone. Like someone else said, just not enough time to meet everyone and do as much out on the lake as I would have liked. Its amazing how you you can be instant friends with everyone, whether it someone you feel you know pretty well through the site or someone you've never corresponded with before. Great times.

Speaking of presents, someone left me something in my boat, (something nice, not a gag) Whoever that was, thank you.

If that wasnt me sitting back there with Quinner, I'd say it looks like the marine version of the short bus.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 1:03pm
Highlights.....

Started at Quinners Wed evening with a couple ski runs...on the road early. Traveling with CQ and SteveO...14 hrs goes easy when you have good mates!

Great to reunite with friends and meet new people!

Early peek at the orange rocket...hangin with the Godfather sat...We setup the room with all the goodies he brought. very cool stuff from past to present. Dave played Santa!

Thanks to Mike for breaking us in New England stlye! Thanks for the use of your board!

Big thanks to Joe and crew(Mat and Dan). Helping the boatless...and the pulls!Great ride and tunes.

Driving the CC fan promo!!!!!

Midnight (or later)ride in Keith's craft!

Timmy's revenge! ask Joe for a private viewing!

Lake George...WOW! What a beautifull lake.

Retrurn trip planned!

stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 1:50pm
Here's some pics;

Quote Speaking of presents, someone left me something in my boat, (something nice, not a gag) Whoever that was, thank you.

If it's what I think it is, my daughter got that off of the table Friday night. Since we don't have a Tique, Joe the half owner of our boat thought that someone that could use that should have it.
1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Mark Mel Mark Mel wrote:

If it's what I think it is, my daughter got that off of the table Friday night. Since we don't have a Tique, Joe the half owner of our boat thought that someone that could use that should have it.

Thanks Mark. Very thoughtful. Since I have the original on the dash (I had to double check to make sure mine hadn't gotten knocked off on that trip back down the lake), I thought the extra might look good center of transom. (not original, but I am willing to face the wrath of Pete) Good grab on your daughter's part.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 7>
  Share Topic