NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chicago beers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 45>
Author
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 3:17pm
Pete,

Sorry, this week would be tough for me also.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 3:38pm
Thursday is momma's b-day, beers with the boys just ain't gonna fly. I'd probably be good with most any day next week.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 4:55pm
Wish I could join you fellas. Looks like my next trip to Chicago is not till December.
Frosty cold ones then!

Enjoy
-Brad
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 5:00pm
Look Pete, I'm not the only p***y whipped guy on here. Next week!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

I'm just not showing my hand, my mother in law is staying with us next week so I'm thinking I can trade a night with the wife for one without the inlaws

with age comes wisdom young grasshopper!!!
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

I'm just not showing my hand, my mother in law is staying with us next week so I'm thinking I can trade a night with the wife for one without the inlaws

Alan- I assume Dana never reads this forum. Something like that in print can put you in the dog house for a while!
Greg

86 BFN
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 10:57pm
You know what, Alan's wife, Dana, is so cool, I doubt she would even take offense. She seems to me to be one who reads through the lines and understands what's in fun, what's real, and what matters.

I wish we lived closer so that we could spend more time with the 81nautique family and many of the other great people we've met here. BKH
Livin' the Dream

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 11:03pm
You are right on BK, Dana Rocks! Wish her a happy birthday for me Alan!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2008 at 1:24am
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

I wish we lived closer so that we could spend more time with the 81nautique family and many of the other great people we've met here. BKH

I gotta second that notion Brian.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2008 at 8:57am
Originally posted by skicat skicat wrote:

Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Alan- I assume Dana never reads this forum. Something like that in print can put you in the dog house for a while!

Greg, she's looking over my shoulder right now and she'd take the same trade.

Ps. We work together so we basically spend 24/7 with each other, there are times when she would pay me to go out with the boys

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2008 at 1:46pm
Well, Now I have a problem with tomorrow evening so I can't make it! This get together seemed doomed from the start. Do we want to start over on next week?

Dave and Steve, I think you are the only two that have confirmed tomorrow. Steve, I'll PM you just incase you don't catch this. Dave, you already have my message.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2008 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by RainDog RainDog wrote:

If I tag on beers this Thursday, all my weekends might involuntarily turn into boys only weekends...

Senior moment.

Dave (Moj) might be in FL next week.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2008 at 3:48pm
Yes, Thur/Fri I'm down South... I'll try to catch up with you any night but Wed...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2008 at 2:38am
We are planning on seein' Moj down here next weekend. A little skiing, a little Olde Towne, burgers and beer...

Mojo: Eddie said tonite he would be pleased to meet ya and ski. Then we can meet up later with MM and Lisa.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2008 at 11:52am
John,
Way cool.. Looking forward to it. Anyone have a wakeboard big enough to handle the Da'Moj down there??

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2008 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

John,
Way cool.. Looking forward to it. Anyone have a wakeboard big enough to handle the Da'Moj down there??

Moj'

Wakeboard? Skiing with Eddie and JBear means bring your Barefoot Suit!!

Have fun Guys!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2008 at 7:47pm
Ok guys, lets start over!! How about next week? I'm free all week but let me start it off with Wed,. the 15th. Kev, you must be done with babysitting the dogs. Dave, you are back from Florida! Alan, we'd love to see you join us but we also understand the distance factor! Joel, I know you do something on Tues. so I started off with Wed. Chris, are you in town? Steve, you would have a long drive too but we'd love to see you. David (copcraft) where are you - location? Kurt??

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2008 at 12:17pm
This week is a little tough.
Wednesday and Friday are out for sure with Thursday questionable.

Tuesday would be the most likely day.

The week of the 20th looks clear for now.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2008 at 10:10am
Pete, only day I could NOT make it would be wednesday.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2008 at 4:29pm
Bad week for me Pete anyway you look at it...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2008 at 7:10pm
I just signed up for a last minute Chicago blitz this weekend with some buddies- Ill probably be out and about on Thurs and Fri nites, then heading up to GB on Sat. Im coming in fairly early tomorrow- if anyone will be in the downtown area and wants to meet for beers for lunch or anytime in the afternoon, let me know! Ive never been in the city before- so Ill just assume I could fumble my way through the public transit system without too much trouble.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2008 at 7:26pm
Damn it I'm going to Boston for the weekend.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2008 at 12:22am
Tim, I'm booked for the remainder of the week.
GB - Green Bay? Why?

As for Chicago beers, a weeks notice and I can usually schedule around it.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2008 at 12:52am
GB = Gay Bar

Timmy, we will see you tomorrow sometime, and no, not at the GB!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2008 at 12:57am
quinner: Get my call last night? You never answer voice mails! Maybe just mine huh.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2008 at 7:41am
Week of the 20th: How about Thursday the 23rd - Anyone?

Tim, Glad you were able to connect with one of the CCfan family and that CQ can steer you away from all the gay bars. I'm sure he knows exactly where they are all located.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2008 at 11:57am
Should be good for me, Pete.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2008 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Week of the 20th: How about Thursday the 23rd - Anyone?

Works for me Pete.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2008 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Tim, Glad you were able to connect with one of the CCfan family and that CQ can steer you away from all the gay bars. I'm sure he knows exactly where they are all located.

Ouch, tuff words coming from a fella who is so good with the Wood, LOL. I am guessing his trip to GB must be to hook up with Wood, Hollywood, that is!

Pete, Thurs should work for me, Glenview House? Time?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2008 at 1:23pm
I should be able to make it next Thursday, coming home from KC for a few days (I need Paul's # if anyone has it) that afternoon.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 45>
  Share Topic