NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Collector Model

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Collector Model
    Posted: October-05-2008 at 4:20pm
Does anyone know where I could find a die cast type model of a 1987 skinautique? would like to give it to my son for his birthday in 2 weeks.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

OM45GE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OM45GE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2008 at 9:21am
I've never seen one for the 2001 series boats, but would love one myself if you find a source.
1989 SN 2001
88 Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 88 Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2008 at 3:59pm
I bet the Godfather would be able to find out if Correct Craft sold licences to any model makers.
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2008 at 6:32pm

The nearest thing I've been able to find are the RC nautiques that are availble. They're the newer models and obviously not die-cast, but I'm sure a child would like them none the less, Good luck.

-Adam

1973 Skier
WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2008 at 7:02pm
Those are awesome. I had one, it ran for a couple years. Now that it is dead, I am thinking of cutting i in half and putting one half on each side of a wall.   
It even makes a scale wake.
Mike N

1968 Mustang

OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2008 at 9:03pm
Thanks I have searched everywhere and found nothing close, The RC might work with some detailing.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic