Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Turnbuckle for bow--strap failure!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
skinaut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2008 at 1:49pm
Tough to say the least.
24 years in the industry, 5 city's, 3 mergers, 2 bankruptcies, and loss of just about everything we had going for us......I have had it!
Daveinater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveinater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2008 at 1:54pm
Are you w/ USAir? If so, my condolences...I know it's been tough. I was with AWA (now USAir) and have lots of friends there...not pretty.
skinaut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2008 at 3:52pm
Yes, it's bad. Kind of like our government, an endless string of robber baron management groups lining their pockets and bailing with sweetheart retirement packages leaving everyone else to pay.

kind of hijacking this thread so I should stop now.......good luck to you and your merger.
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-16-2008 at 9:52am
This is how we do it down under. If you look closely behind the winch you will see a small length of chain that is welded to the bow stop that then hooks up to bow eye. I am in the process of making one up for a Type 3 CC trailer for 2001. Nice and clean gives a winch mount plus bow stop with safety chain.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
skinaut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2008 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Daveinater Daveinater wrote:

Meanwhile we're marching on towards our merger w/ Northwest and, knock on wood, things are going pretty smoothly.

It's a tough industry, that's for sure...

Welcome to the wonderful world of mergers Dave, I hope your leaders are better at it than ours are. Yes I am still a little bitter over it...........
Daveinater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveinater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2008 at 12:35am
Can't blame you. As for ours? Time will tell. The Seniority list thing is what could really make things difficult, as you can well attest. Hang in there.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic