NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake 09’

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 6789>
Author
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2009 at 9:41am
I can't drink anymore......i guess it makes me talk to the wives to much lol

Whatever....
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
75 stang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 stang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2009 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Hollywood, Kevin, my son, you will see. You Mid-West folks can't hold their own. Me and Da'Boyz from the Northeast will blow ((you away.)) Quinner will tuck you in as me and Da'boyz will be up having a good ole time.

I had to reread this a couple times, once i moved the screen over a little and found the other two words i felt a little better about it... The words in quotes were off screen and left me wondering what kind of party you boys were havin', but i was pretty certain i was goin' to miss it!
Take your work seriously, not yourself.
Boat Pics
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2009 at 2:46pm
Quinner, I kept up with you and Mike at LG. Don't be hating my drink of choice. A drink is a drink, right? Good stuff, though. Whatever the case, more good times to come.

Ken
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2009 at 9:21pm

Quinner, I kept up with you and Mike at LG.
Ken

Don't drag me into this. I don't even like alcohol.

Mike

Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2009 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by 05 210 05 210 wrote:

Quinner, I kept up with you and Mike at LG.
Ken

Don't drag me into this. I don't even like alcohol.

Mike

You don't?

Mike, My brother calls the house the other night and is talking to my wife. She finds out our niece is pregant. My brother was surprised my wife didn't know, as was my wife. Do you remember hearing that bit of info in Boston?
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2009 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Mike, My brother calls the house the other night and is talking to my wife. She finds out our niece is pregant. My brother was surprised my wife didn't know, as was my wife. Do you remember hearing that bit of info in Boston?

I'm going with 'He forgot to mention it'. You can blame it on him , I'll back you up . Let the boys in on our little consipracy and it will be 4 to one in your favor. Nice guy BTW, I enjoyed meeting him at the show.   

Mike   
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2009 at 3:56pm
Bruce,

I hope all is well with you. Do you see how these guys love busting my chops? On the other hand, yes, I am a bit of a light-weight. I stopped drinking beer over a year ago. This is why you see reference to me drinking wine, specifically the night with Quinner and Mike.

Hope to see you at the INT's this year.

Ken
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2009 at 4:05pm
Ken, be careful. I stopped drinking beer for the same reason as you a few years ago, and while I did slim down, one morning I got up early to test out my new slalom ski that I bought to ski behind my new boat. I was just about to wake the boys up and wham, something doubled me over and gave me pain like I never felt before. I thought I was going to die. It was a kidney stone. The doctor told me to get back on the beer.

BTW, when I was on the wine, I had the bar tender pour it into a paper cup or anything, but a wine glass. I know how to take cover.
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2009 at 8:26pm
"The doctor told me to get back on the beer."

I knew there was a upside to beer somewhere!
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2009 at 9:51pm

BTW, when I was on the wine, I had the bar tender pour it into a paper cup or anything, but a wine glass. I know how to take cover.

That doesn't work when you ask someone else to order it for you.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2009 at 7:38pm
^^ I heard that story. Hiliarious. ^^

Chardonnay, right?
Mike N

1968 Mustang

05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2009 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by WakeSlayer WakeSlayer wrote:

^^ I heard that story. Hiliarious. ^^

Chardonnay, right?

Correct. Still remember the look on CQ's face when he said "dude,I'm NOT ordering that for you". The classic moment was the statement that followed that one hahaha.

Good times.(I'm laughing with you Ken,not at you)

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2009 at 11:33am
I was curious as to the lake bottom contour & found this old map.

GL Depth Charts
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2009 at 2:31pm
Hopefully this will give you a better idea.

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2009 at 1:07pm
Keith,
Registration page looks great, logo as well !!! GL 09' is stacking up to be the best year ever. Early registration is coming along nice. Lots of new boats to see and friends to be made (That's what it's about).

Now the rest of you vetrans, lets go. Sign up so we can boost the numbers and show people really how big this is going to be and get the newbies out of the woodwork !!! There's really only 3 months to get the word out this year. By July 4th, we've got to have some solid headcounts....

Keith/Alan, was there a flier still on someone's computer that can be filled in with the right dates to be downloaded/printed and dropped off at local dealers/supply stores/proshops etc??? I think we did this the first year...

Come on 50 boats in 09'

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2009 at 1:30pm
Couple questions:

Why is the Friday night boat show being moved from the campground to the country club?

How far away is the CC from the camp ground?

Is there a grocery store in Green Lake? Do they sell Budweiser?

Is there going to be a braut party on Thursday night?
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2009 at 2:12pm
Bruce,
The Friday Night show has been moved due to a space and logistic issue. The Country Club is just down the road from the campground, in GL. Great setting, and they have a great Fish Fry there, so no one will have to travel for their fish this year....

Plenty of Bud products and all the essentials at the store in town !!

I belive RainDog (Steve) is still going to host a BBQ on Thursday night. We'll have to have him chime in. Don't know what the menu will be.. We did talk about brats and corn at one time...

Moj

05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2009 at 4:34pm

Is there a grocery store in Green Lake? Do they sell Budweiser?

Bruce,
You may want to consider a local brew. The Spotted Cow is fantastic!!

BTW, they won't have any Moxie!!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2009 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Bruce will have to bring some with him...

Kyle
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2009 at 5:23pm
Pete,
I believe Keith was going to try to get Spotted cow on tap for us Friday Night at the meet-n-greet..

DD
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2009 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by 66Skylark 66Skylark wrote:

Bruce will have to bring some with him...

Kyle

Knowing his fondness for the stuff, he probably uses cases of it as boarding ballast instead of sacs!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2009 at 9:35pm
Pete, I look forward to the local brew. I needed to know if the everyday staples were available. I will be bringing Moxie.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2009 at 12:07am

Sorry Bruce, I got him hooked! He was drinking it for breakfast too !
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2009 at 6:26pm
Make the most of your travels and add a third CCF gathering to the weekend. The Evanses, Dorsens and Arrighis are happy to announce a joint venture sure to please ALL participants.

Because...<drumroll>...the 2nd annual Thursday Night Early Arrival Cookout is ON!

Details are yet to be sorted, but our Limited Partnership guarantees we'll have great food, beer and most importantly, a bunch of CCF'ers enjoying the offerings.

Soooo...as you are making your travel plans, try to arrive no later than Thursday afternoon.

NOW SIGN UP!

-Steve
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2009 at 8:04pm
Latest Update:

OK Reunioners:
New contest set for Saturday Morning... All you non skiing/boarding types, who love a challange, here's something for you.

In your registration packet, each boat entry will recieve one "Green Lake Trivia" questionaire sheet (number of questions unknown).

We won't tell you how the game will be played, but there will be prizes awarded to the boat owner with the most correct answers.

Plenty to do, plenty to share, plenty of laughs....

Do not miss GL09'

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2009 at 1:05am
Still looking for lodging? I stumbled across this house, right by the launch for $800/wk.
You could stagger to/fro the Goose, Lakeside park, campground, etc.

GL House for rent
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2009 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Latest Update:

OK Reunioners:
New contest set for Saturday Morning... All you non skiing/boarding types, who love a challange, here's something for you.

Gallon challenge!

They are fun, but painful and failure ridden.

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2009 at 4:40pm
Hey HW, that's me after I drink "Cha-di-nay" hahahaha.... OK, new game, who can make the East Coast guys spew first on Sat night??? Hahaha..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2009 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Latest Update:

OK Reunioners:

Gallon challenge!

They are fun, but painful and failure ridden.

piece of cake just need a knive to punch a hole in the back of the jug once it up that way it doesn't foam up.

But then you chumps have never slamed a pitcher either.
WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2009 at 3:57pm
Spotted Cow?     Really?!?!?!?!

Mike N

1968 Mustang

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 6789>
  Share Topic