NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake 09’

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 789
Author
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2009 at 10:05pm
Hollywood / CQ, did you pick out your new skirts for the Goose Blind? Light weights.

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2009 at 10:48pm
Zima Light boys. you can't bring your drink on. Zima Light crew.

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2009 at 10:50pm
Hollywood, I'll bring you some water you light weight. you're going down!!!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2009 at 8:14pm
Hey Hey Hey... Wake up people.. Where the chatter?? Quinner, Stang, Joel, Rob, Mark, Phil T. etc. Lets get signed up. I know you don't want to miss this years event....

We're meeting this weekend to create the plan for the Thursday night cook out.. Guys, make plans to get there early, and watch for the announcements. You're not going to want to miss this....

Come on commit, you know you want to !!!

Moj
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2009 at 11:52pm
Duh, is it time yet????????????
I always put off today what I can do tommorrow, why should this be any different?
Talked to Keith yesterday, sounds like quiet a shin dig is in the works for this year.Karen is packed and I am still chasing gremlins on the Dart.
The Boat Nurse will be there with or with out me. Sounds like I have to bring a boat , hope its the dart............boat dr
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2009 at 8:56pm
Right on Doc...
Everyone wants to see that one of a kind classic up close. We've got a special place for the Dart to be displayed on Friday night...
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2009 at 9:17pm
Dave, I can see it now.........
Back up a little more, more , more to the left a bit .... Thats FINE.......

Now break out the hot dogs and the drinks...

We will have a real BON FIRE, just add lighter fluid.....Sm ores anyone????? Marshmallows

Hope it is something less than the above...........Boat dr
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2009 at 12:29am
I was thinking more like "LET"S GO FOR A RIDE IN THAT SWEET THING"!!!!!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2009 at 12:32am
I'll be waitng on the Doc..

Oh, my bad that will be on Thursday afternoon.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2009 at 12:44am
............ NOTICE TO ALL CCFANS.............

...All rides will be on a for hire basis.....

.....All proceeds will be donated to the site......

...Pictures and autographs EXTRA...........

....Once in a lifetime chance........

....Step back in time..........

....Visa and Mastercard accepted........

Call now Toll Free....1-900-MY WOODY
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2009 at 12:46am
Doc, getting a little greedy arentcha ??? hahaha

Hey Godfather, what's taking you so long to register??? Huh, Huh ?? Get busy typing on the other thread already..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2009 at 12:53am
Dave , not greedy just trying to help out on the bottom line for Keith.
With a large number of rides plus the pics along with the autographs , we will donate all money received to the site.
I think we can raise a couple of dollars maybe even more, 10.00? The skys the limit   
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2009 at 1:19am
Dave you're right, I have to get busy.
I just got back in town from my 3 week vacation in Loas. Spoke with Keith today, about the events this summer. I have to make my travel plans and get the green light from my other half. I would like to go to Texas as well but have to see. I will keep everyone updated.

Doc, how much would it cost me to drive it..
Or do I have to talk with Karen.
ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2009 at 1:48am
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Dave , not greedy just trying to help out on the bottom line for Keith.
With a large number of rides plus the pics along with the autographs , we will donate all money received to the site.
I think we can raise a couple of dollars maybe even more, 10.00? The skys the limit   

I'd definitely donate for a ride! You're on...
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2009 at 4:51pm
A very official statement regarding the Thursday Night Early Arrival party has been posted in its own thread. All 2009 CCF Midwest Reunion participants are strongly encouraged to read said statement and act accordingly.*

2009 Thursday Night Party Official Announcement

*Proper action to include alteration of plans, acknowledgment of attendance and SIGNING UP FOR THE REUNION!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 789
  Share Topic