NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

More like a Briar Patch

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 456
Author
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2012 at 9:55pm
Al,I knew Pete would eventually soften his position the first time I saw him use an emoticon
hasbeenskier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2012 at 9:59pm
Michael,
The deck is glass laminated nida-core that has been non skid gel-coated the same color as the hull.
hasbeenskier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2012 at 10:00pm
Joe, The engine runs good and drives like a new one.
bj
hasbeenskier
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2012 at 10:31pm
I have been following the build and did notice the floor. Did I "soften" my position? Well, maybe a little here but, there is a BIG difference between someone who tries to do as close to an original restore compared to someone that completely goes off on their own path!

BJ,
No matter what they say about me, I still feel you did a fantastic job.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2012 at 11:17pm
Thanks Pete,
Whether "soften" is accurate or not I am grateful for your praise and interest. To know me is to know I have many character flaws, going off on my own path being only one of them. I would call it trail blazing though.
Additionally, It does not matter what anyone says about you. I have learned Pete would not be Pete with out the "Keep It Original"
hasbeenskier
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2012 at 3:36am
where is the man hugging another man emoticon?
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2012 at 12:32pm
Nice Very Nice!! I may need your help or advise on a few of my projects. I would like to duplicate your process It is the best I have seen yet !!
uk1979 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2012 at 5:24pm
BJ, Great work on her a real treat to see at SJRR enjoy it now
Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2012 at 12:19pm
Very nice sir!
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Johnny Black View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2012 at 8:02pm
Hi, I am new to the scene and have been reading up on some of the floor projects. I have a question on the partitions at the battery box. At teh bottom there is a hole on both sides. What is this for and can you not make the partitions without it?
83 Ski Nautique
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2012 at 8:32pm
It's my understanding that the hole is to let any water that finds it's way into the battery box, drain back into the bilge. My boat has a cooler right behind the battery box too, of similar size, and that can also drain into the bilge.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 456
  Share Topic