NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nautiques of Orlando Grand Opening

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
raygunclan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raygunclan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nautiques of Orlando Grand Opening
    Posted: October-29-2008 at 12:35pm
I was at over to Nautiques of Orlando and learn about their event (Nov 7th & 8th) they are having with some cool stuff... sealed bid auction on several new boats, FactoryParts, factory customer support, Byerly Boat...
if you go, please don't bid against me!!!
http://www.orlandonautiques.com/event_openhouse.html
who needs a mortgage when you have a boat!?!?
Jetski180 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jetski180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2008 at 1:38pm
Looks like it will be a good time and a chance to get some good stuff.
raygunclan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raygunclan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2008 at 1:04pm
just found out Brandon Thomas is going to be mixing Friday Night event - not sure about Sat.
who needs a mortgage when you have a boat!?!?
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2008 at 1:49am

I would like to invite everyone to this event if you are in the Orlando area.

Yes that's right, THE GODFATHER will be there for both days. I just made plans to be there for the event to meet and greet everyone coming. And you know I like it nice and LOUD!!!   So I hope this will bring out some more people to the event.

Their will be alot of cool things happening.
So please don't miss this special event for Jeff and his new staff.
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2008 at 3:07am
I've never heard of this Godfather fellow, but I have it on good source that the infamous Jbear will be making an appearance Saturday afternoon, anybody else in the area want to meet us down there?!?

Link to website
-Adam

1973 Skier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2008 at 9:51am
Come down and we will meet.

Just look for the guy with the big smile on his face all the time and wearing the new black Scott Byerly T-shirt..

Oh, by the way The Godfather Scott Byerly will be there at 6 pm to show his new 210 edition.

I might have some FREE!! stuff if I like you.(hehe).

I have seen the trailer with all the stuff for sale at very low prices. And it's a big trailer, so come down and join the fun !!

SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2008 at 10:56am
Never mind Scott Byerly - JBear might be there!
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2008 at 3:31pm
I want a Jbear t=shirt!
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2008 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

I want a Jbear t=shirt!

We have two to choose from, or if you'ld like we can go front/back.

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2008 at 4:43pm
Those are nice, do they come in silver or gray?
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2008 at 3:11am
Me and the lovely Ms. Patti (mrs jbear) hope to get there in the early afternoon...that is if I don't get lost. I am almost as bad with directions as I am with stuff under the motor box. Hope there is some free stuff left.

john

PS: Nice shirts Larry but I hope you don't expect to sell many.
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2008 at 3:19am
Hey Guys,
Here are a few photos from Dave (The Godfather). Can you spot the CCF boat?

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2008 at 3:22am
Wow what a great crowd.

Did you take these yourself?

What are you doing up so late?

I quess we need to talk by voice...see that you left me a message but I just got home from taking a friend to the local high school football game.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2008 at 4:00am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Me and the lovely Ms. Patti (mrs jbear) hope to get there in the early afternoon...that is if I don't get lost.

Just remember Kaley Avenue, Exit 81B

Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

PS: Nice shirts Larry but I hope you don't expect to sell many.

I'll take 2 of the headshot in silver please, 1 XL and 1 XXL
-Adam

1973 Skier
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2008 at 4:04am
I am gonna follow your dircetions....so hopefully I'll make it. Sent you a e-mail awhile ago...to bad we ain't gonna see you guys. So we'll just haveta make it the "Pockets" again! Hi to the twins for me.

john

I think the "head shot" is your picture originally anyhow ain't it?
"Loud pipes save lives"

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2008 at 10:51am
Hello To All, I sent the photo's to Keith last night around 9:30pm. I also told him, I had a very long conversation with Andy about the CCF site. I took the photo of him after we talked, I asked him to stand behind the photo and he said it would be his pleasure.I will be at the table today from 10 to 4pm. So please come on down and join the fun. I yes, we do have alot of cool stuff in the trailer.

See you there.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2008 at 10:56am
Keith have fun at WDW with the family and thanks for posting the photo's and yes it was a BIG crowd last night.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2008 at 3:37pm
What a great time! Got to meet Jeff, the owner and some of his staff. Got to see the Godfather and he intro' me and Patti around. Got to see the lovely Lisa (BlondieGurl) but not Mark who had to work. Got to meet Andy Mapple...but I was as tounge-tied as if I was meeting Micky Mantle. Looked around at the beautiful new location and all the boats. Only thing missing was something like mine or MM's to show how it was "back-when".

But all that aside...the best part of the day was seeing Mr. Ralph Meloon and renewing our friendship. What a great spokesman for CORRECT CRAFT and the sport of skiing. All the people he has met in his long career and he still remembers "little people" like me and Patti. Amazing.

All in all...a great way to spend an afternoon.

Thanks Dave for all the cool stuff...especially the framed picture of you guys in the C/CFAN boat up in New York.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2008 at 4:19pm
Lots of reasons I wish we had been there including the BFN graphics in the trailer. Did they sell? Can I call dibs?   
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2008 at 11:31pm
Greg: They were still there late Saturday afternoon. Not to many in the crowd there that had any interest in BFN stuff. Believe me you can easily tell all is slanted toward boarding.

If you contact the Godfather (Dave) thru this site he can turn you on to the guy who ran the trailer. In fact Dave, don't forget to check with him (forgot the name) on the platform for the '80. Said he thought he might have one left. Thanks.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

shawnmc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawnmc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2008 at 11:44pm
nice pictures.

Godfather...

where are your tatoos!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2008 at 11:49pm
John, it was great see you and Patti at the opening of NOO. The man you were talking with about the platform was Eric Abel, Mr.Ralph grandson.

I just got done e-mailing Keith the photo's, that I took with my camera.I told him to send them to you. I do not have your e-mail address here at home on this computer.

Next time we meet will be on the water!!!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2008 at 11:52pm
How can I contact Eric...or can you take care of reminding him for me? Put my e-mail on the other thread...but I guess I can just wait till Keith sends 'em. Wanted to se me, Patti and Mr. Ralph.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2008 at 12:18am
The photo's are coming your way, enjoy!!!!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2008 at 12:56am
Got 'em...awesome...thanks!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2008 at 1:32am

Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2008 at 3:30am
Thanks Keith...you saved me ftom having to figure out how to get the pictures from my e-mail to photobucket.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2008 at 12:13pm
anthonylizardi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2008 at 5:43pm
I wish all those older parts on the trailer be available online so we can buy them as we need them. Looks like an awesome event.
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2008 at 8:50pm
Maybe they could post an inventory list of the trailer so we could see if there is something we could use.
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic