Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Martinique Stereo Install

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Rglover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rglover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Martinique Stereo Install
    Posted: November-24-2008 at 7:40pm
I am getting ready to install a stereo in my 1986 Martinique. I am looking for ideas and pics of locations for speakers. I know the head unit will go in the dash above the glove box but I am trying to decide the best and/or factory locations for the speakers. Does anyone have pictures they can post that show speaker locations in a Martinique or Riviera. If no pictures how about just a location description. I will be using four 6 inch round speakers. Thanks for the help. Robby
JamesE View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2008 at 2:54am
My Martinique came from the factory with the stereo. The front speakers are mounted through the panels by the driver's and passenger's feet and face the rear of the boat. They go through into the storage compartments in the walk through to the bow. The back speakers are mounted in the frame for the back seat. They go into the under seat storage and have wooden boxes built around them to protect them from gear that's under the back seat. They face the front of the boat. The rear speakers are 6x10's but I suppose you could use 6" round speakers as well. I hope you can understand my description. I plan to put the winter cover on the boat any day now so I will try and take pictures of the set up then.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic