Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

eBay finds

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 38>
Author
Terp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: eBay finds
    Posted: December-18-2008 at 1:09am
Looks like a 'cuda SS to me.

17' CORRECT CRAFT
Andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2008 at 2:41am
A damned shame is what I call it.
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2008 at 3:17am

How hard is it, at least, to put a friggin' cover on it, why do people do this?!?!

What a friggin' ebayhole!!!
-Adam

1973 Skier
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2008 at 3:35am
Wow....a rare SS and its a piece of crap. To bad to see a C/C look like that.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2008 at 10:46am
Too bad. Was a nice boat at one time. Looks like it might have sunk.
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2008 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Says it just needs cleaning and a windshield.

yeah...and a cover! That's too bad. Looks like it's gone down hill fast. Doesn't look too bad in the link posted to the diaries listing. That's only an hour from my house.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2008 at 8:08pm
Wow that's to bad. Such a classic and to end up like this.
What were they thinking?
-Steve the Pirate
86 Barefoot Nautique

Former Owner: 93 Hydrodyne 350 MAG
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2008 at 2:11pm
Hahaha, listen to all the oooh and ahhhs... Can't fool me for a second. Damn nicer than half the stuff you guys buy out of the swamps and backyards across the country.. So who's nthe ones bidding on it??? Other than a windshield and bass boat seats, it's all there..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2008 at 2:21pm
Well....whoever's bidding on it better bring a shovel when they go get it.It's gonna be under 18-24 inches of snow by Sunday night !   

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2008 at 6:31pm

Don't know guys... I bought "this".
h20loo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h20loo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2008 at 8:36pm
Sanity- I would have bought that if you didn't. I'm trying to finish up my Mustang and then it will be a Chrysler powered Barracuda for me!! BTW- my dream would be a 360 stroker in a yucky yellow barracuda. How is that yellow, is it growing on you?
70 Mustang project
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-20-2008 at 12:47am
Originally posted by sanity sanity wrote:

Don't know guys... I bought "this".

Insanity might be a better name...

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-20-2008 at 11:35am
its a fine line
"the things you own will start to own you"
sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-20-2008 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by h20loo h20loo wrote:

How is that yellow, is it growing on you?

It has and it's staying yuckytan. The Barracuda will be the next project.

The name on the Carver is "Shelly's Sanity" the mustang will be "Insanity" and finally, the Cuda will be "Committed".

Although...the thought crossed my mind that if I ever came across a 66 Nautique
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2008 at 12:52am
I drove to NH and looked at this thing today. It is rough. Maybe a tad better than that Classic BuffaloBFN almost bought last winter.
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2008 at 1:16am

I drove to NH and looked at this thing today.

That must have been a fun ride. How were the roads?

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2008 at 2:40am
Not too bad, although NH was still getting light snow when I headed back at 6PM.

The boat has been full of water. It's painted kind of a purple color. The hardware and gauges are all there. I think it's a parts boat.
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2008 at 10:35am
like the frosty look of the boat.... I like the center console of the boat, it gives some car style....
A cover could help a lot!!!
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2008 at 12:20pm
Bid is up to $407 with 3.5 days left. There's nothing like a glazing of ice to bring the finish back.
h20loo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h20loo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2008 at 1:25pm

Bid is up to $407 with 3.5 days left. There's nothing like a glazing of ice to bring the finish back.

Does it have "Lucifer" potential?
70 Mustang project
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2008 at 1:48pm
No way, only if it were the "Lucifer". What I wouldn't do to get that boat back.
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2008 at 4:16pm

Bruce,I just looked at "Lucifer" for the first time. I'm really surprised you would have traded away that beautiful boat.Is there a history of mental illness in your family or do you just drink to excess?
Kidding aside,I hope you find it again.
                           Farmer
Watch your fingers.

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2008 at 5:05pm
Gary, In hindsight no doubt we were a little soft in the head. It was getting old though and was starting to require more maintenance, and Century had just started making Resorters again, so my two brothers and I bought the new Resorter. One of my brothers still owns it. Beautiful boat, but I'd much rather have that Barracuda today.
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2008 at 9:36pm

So I gather this was some time ago when this all took place.That makes it a little easier to understand. Don't feel too bad.I owned a plymouth hemi when I was 18 and sold it for 1300 dollars because I thought I was getting drafted.I didn't have to go but the hemi was gone forever.
Watch your fingers.

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2008 at 10:06pm
My brothers bought the Barracuda in 1970 when I was 13. They traded it for the Century, which all 3 of us bought in 1980 when I was 23. I spent a lot of time in the Barracuda as a kid. As they were back in Mass working all summer, and I was at the lake, I used it more than they did.

What did you have for a hemi? A Roadrunner?
SUNAPEE CROW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUNAPEE CROW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2008 at 10:07pm
Bruce,
If you have a friend inside a law enforcement agency, I think they can track the HIN through prior registrations. In New Hampshire (where I have tried to track a boat's history) they are unwilling to share this info with private individuals.The archived information is available but restricted.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2008 at 10:11pm
Sunapee, I had a chance to go that route. We have a friend that was a state cop, but he just retired. Neither of my brothers could find an old registration or anything with the vin number, so we couldn't do it.

SUNAPEE CROW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUNAPEE CROW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2008 at 10:24pm
Bruce,
I believe that you (or your father) as the registrant are entitled to obtain the HIN from one of the years it was registered in your family name.I assume it was in Maine. The state of ME should have that historical info available. The state is reluctant to share anything about anybody else. Once you have the number, you can work the back door. Good luck. This stuff is like an easter egg hunt. I live about 20 minutes from Webers and some day when I had nothing better to do I was intending to take a look. Looks like the auction is close to over anyway.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2008 at 12:52am

in 1970 when I was 13.

Ouch.....was married (1st time) and had a kid...man you guys on here make me feel old sometimes...well at least I always got Pete to hang in there with me for the older guys.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2008 at 7:27am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

man you guys on here make me feel old sometimes...well at least I always got Pete to hang in there with me for the older guys.
john

John,
You haven't lost me yet!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 38>
  Share Topic