NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

eBay finds

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2324252627 38>
Author
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 1:42pm
Oh, man you Lucky Dog!!! What a Great trip, love Australia!

If you don't like the sleeves, that Intensity suit seems to be well made, Go For It!
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 1:48pm
My cousin used to pee in my best friends BF suit while it was dry just to piss him off (no pun intended).

He would always get in the water after but still hysterical.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by skutsch skutsch wrote:

I also sense that it was "easier" to find flat water.

Steve,
Yup, that was back before the inconsiderate tubers took over!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 3:01pm
I like the looks of the intensity but if it's the wrong size, that should be a non starter. Make him measure it, and compare it to your Large.

That BI would be ok for a cheapie... At <$50 it might tempt me.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Yeah that's pretty good... Better measure your pylon though, 1-1/4" doesn't seem like it would work.

If the price is good, then I'd consider boring or a sleeve to match the pylon dia.

If intended to be used in a ring and finger pylon, this is a good choice- you can bush it to fit at the base of the ring if necessary.

If the intention is for it to go on a modern 2.5" pylon, I suspect there wouldn't be much meat left if you bored it out that much! Even on a 90+ pylon with a smaller diameter knob, I think they're still around 2", so still questionable.
seacamper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seacamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

Originally posted by seacamper seacamper wrote:

Son of a bee sting! $50! Dang. I was really looking for that setup. Win some lose some.
Tom, are you talking about the trick release? I wasn't calling dibs, take it if you want it.

Next question, for the group, I'm looking for a cheap BF suit and found these two-

Intensity

Old school BI Iron

The Intensity guy isn't sure what size it is, but I think it will work for me.

The BI guy told me he would put a buy it now on there for $70 but I don't love the sleeves...gotta give these pythons room to roam!

Thoughts?

No Adam, but thanks. I was talking about the Flite Pipe. It went for $50 plus shipping! I like the bracket system.
Tom
1980 Ski Nautique Boat Bar
1988 Mastercraft Tristar Open Bow
1988 Mastercraft Tristar Closed Bow
1969 Seacamper Houseboat
1986 Harris Pontoon
2004 Seadoo GTX SC + Flydive Xboard
1999 Adventurecraft
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

I like the looks of the intensity but if it's the wrong size, that should be a non starter. Make him measure it, and compare it to your Large.

That BI would be ok for a cheapie... At <$50 it might tempt me.
I believe he said in the post that he was 6'0" and 295# and it was snug, that's a little bigger than me but not much. if it's a little big I'll wash it in hot water and throw it in the dryer

as for the trip, I'm really looking forward to it, never been out of the country father than Niagara Falls
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 5:48pm
bought the intensity, fingers crossed that it gets here in time to ship or pack it
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 7:13pm
Adam this one should fit maybe a little wide in the hips.....Hollywood would be all over it

If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 7:17pm
haha, pink and baby blue, I like it.

I got that other one coming, supposed to ship Monday, but after looking at international shipping costs I'm pretty sure I'll just be either boxing it up and checking the box, or making sure to bring a big enough suitcase to carry it
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 7:52pm
Damn lewy I like that. Got any info on it?

CC knob tops are 2". Not sure there is enough meat to bore out a 1.25" anything past 1.5". You'd run into the bolts that clamp it together.
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2015 at 1:17am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Damn lewy I like that. Got any info on it?

Can not remember where we got it from...I think it may have been a donation from somebody who grew out of it.

It is a custom fit (female) but I would say it is closer to a medium sizing in mens with a bit of hip room. Can't wait to post pictures of Adam wearing it.

Adam it has been peed in I think but mostly Aussie girls.

I can not believe Adam is a large in BF suit mine is only a large (Aus) but quite long.....normally our sizing is smaller than US ??????
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2015 at 5:00am
Originally posted by lewy2001 lewy2001 wrote:

it has been peed in I think but mostly Aussie girls.

Name your price
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2015 at 10:19am
2000 Ski Nautique $9k
Seller says skins are at 50%, I think he's being a bit harsh, maybe.
Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2015 at 10:35am
2000??? It most likely a 2002. Especially since the gauges were replaced.
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2015 at 10:39am
The gauge issues were from 2000 to 2002.

Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2015 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

The gauge issues were from 2000 to 2002.

Yep, and mine are hanging on by a thread. Most likely I'll replace them before the 2015 boating season begins.

I'm saying 2002 because 2000 to 2001 was the years of the N side design.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2015 at 10:44am
That is a TSC1 with a TSC2 style stripe (painted?) on. I see no reason to doubt the advertised year, but buyer beware!
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2015 at 10:46am
2002 was a new hull and deck, essentially the first 196 but still called a Ski Nautique.
Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2015 at 10:57am
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

2002 was a new hull and deck, essentially the first 196 but still called a Sk Nautique.

You're right. I forgot about the deck change. I think I been shopping around for open bows too long.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2015 at 1:54pm
Shows the hull ID #CTC001131800 in the info....doesn't the "00" at the end make it a 2000?

Rob
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2015 at 2:40pm
It would... But the 8 directly preceding it would imply it was built in 1998. So I wouldn't trust that the listed HIN is correct.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2015 at 3:01pm
White dash it's newer than 98
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2015 at 3:44pm
Most likely an 00 based on dash/gauges. Most likely as Timmy mentioned, painted to emulate the 02+ graphics. In 00 you could still get 99' gel/graphics (see M3Fans boat) so the white could be gel and not painted.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2015 at 4:03pm
I'm guessing all they did was fill in the white triangles of the N. The interior, if original, is post 99.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2015 at 4:18pm
Compare to Johns avatar just below the pic, that is probably exactly what they did.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2015 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

I'm guessing all they did was fill in the white triangles of the N. The interior, if original, is post 99.

And add the secondary stripe, obviously.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2015 at 4:34pm
Obviously
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2015 at 4:37pm
Dork
dip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2015 at 4:41pm
I haven't been paying much attention to prices for those years but isn't 9k a good price for a TSC hull with reasonably low hours and what looks like a decent trailer? The painted sides are a bit "buyer beware" as Tim mentioned but thats a world class slalom wake at a decent cost.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2324252627 38>
  Share Topic