Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Empty trailer to NC next weekend

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
shagit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Empty trailer to NC next weekend
    Posted: January-01-2009 at 9:44pm
I am going to NC next weekend with an empty boat trailer. Just wanted to let people know. If you need a boat that way, let me know.
Mike,
shagit007@aol.com
407-758-4038
shagit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-01-2009 at 9:45pm
I'm leaving from Orlando, and going to the Southern area of NC.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-01-2009 at 11:34pm
Mike; You live in the Orlando area? Where do ya boat? You need to get together with us some time.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
sandblaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandblaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2009 at 5:17pm
where in n.c. are you going and what day. i'm getting this hull

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=3884&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1984&yrend=1984

and need to get it to shelby.n.c. 10 miles off i85 close to the n.c./s.c. line. someone bought the trailer who lives in simpsonville s.c about 90 miles away but it's going to be 3-4 weeks before he goes and get it. which is the easiest way? i really don't want to be trouble to anyone, but i don't have a trailer.
shagit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2009 at 6:30pm
I am leaving tonight from Orlando (1/9/09) and need to be in Catawba NC as early as possible tomorrow morning. What do you need to do exactly?

407-758-4038

I don't think this will work, but if I can, I will try to help out.
MIke
shagit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2009 at 6:31pm
Hi Jbear,

I have a lil secret spot in Orlando. I might be up for checking out somewhere new later this year. I have a hard time, finding time...... To ride.

sandblaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandblaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2009 at 6:50pm

steve rheaume "boatnut" has a 84 ski nautique hull that he is giving me and i have to get it from lakeland, fla. to shelby, n.c. i wish i would have found you earlier. but like i said the trailer is comming to greenville s.c. so there is a way, juat have to wait 3-4 weeks.   you know new toy/project exitement.
skibum1110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skibum1110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2009 at 8:20pm
Jbear, Where do you guys hangout? Im in lakeland and there isn't anyone around here. Chris
1992 Ski Nautique
1975 Ski Nautique
2000 Ski Nautique
2006 Ski Nautique 206 Limited
2005 Air Nautique 206 Team
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2009 at 2:24am
Mike and Chris...I am in Lake Wales. Do some skiing in Winter Haven with another guy from here...backfoot100. We are always up for meeting up.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic