NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

St Johns, FL River

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 22>
Author
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2009 at 2:01pm
Azeus, looks like we're neighbors...one of needs to grease the neighborhood association!     
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2009 at 2:30pm
Greg, need some new tires for the trailer for the trip. Talked to the Boat Dr. and he gave me some recommendations. Do you know any place that I can locally pick up a set of 215 or (205)/75/r15st tires?
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2009 at 2:46pm
I have 205/75 r14st made by Maxxim M8008 (load C)

My local store had them in stock, but I'm sure you don't want to drive all the way up here.

If you do, I'll call him and see if he has 15's. What load rating do you need?
1988 BFN-sold

skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2009 at 3:32pm
Tim,

I picked up the some for the BFN trailer before the Green Lake trip at Kaufman Tire. I called them & they had them the next day to put on. I don't know if you have them down there or not.
Greg

86 BFN
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2009 at 3:57pm
BuffGreg according to the Dr. he suggested 1820 lbs.

Skicat, Yeah we got one close by. they just opened up here recently. I checked online but they didn't have any I think. What have you got on your trailer?
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
azeus17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azeus17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2009 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by BuffaloBFN BuffaloBFN wrote:

Azeus, looks like we're neighbors...one of needs to grease the neighborhood association!     

Sounds like you may get down there before me. We probably will not roll in until about dusk. By the time I get the wife moving, it may be dark by the time we get there. Oh, well, just in time to crack a beer by the fire and I have pitched a tent in the dark before.

At this rate, sounds like CCFers will occupy half the campground!
Boats:
Current: 02 SANTE
Sold: 89 Sport Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2009 at 4:11pm
Trailer tire info

This has more in it than I knew! LOL

I just asked my tire guy what I needed, and remember mine is a tandem.

There has also been a thread or 2 about this on here, but the Doc won't steer you wrong.
1988 BFN-sold

skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2009 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

BuffGreg according to the Dr. he suggested 1820 lbs.

Skicat, Yeah we got one close by. they just opened up here recently. I checked online but they didn't have any I think. What have you got on your trailer?

I can't remember the exact tire, but the 205/75/15 sounds right as well as the 1850# rating. I will try to find out tonight. I just looked & they have the goodyear marathons for $84.00. I called them when I got mine & told them what size trailer tire I needed & they told me what I get next day. You might try & call them.
Greg

86 BFN
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2009 at 8:53pm
Bias Ply or Radial (Marathon) - Which one is better for our size trailer?
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
skibum1110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skibum1110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2009 at 10:45pm
Is there anything being organized for friday? I might be able to make it then for the day. I really want to be there on saturday, but it being valentines day that = lockdown for me from the girlfriend. Hopefully I can finish my work on the boat by friday. I know the 75 is dying to get in the river. Chris
1992 Ski Nautique
1975 Ski Nautique
2000 Ski Nautique
2006 Ski Nautique 206 Limited
2005 Air Nautique 206 Team
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2009 at 10:53pm
Skibum, the best thing you could do for your girlfriend on Valentines Day is take her down the river.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skibum1110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2009 at 11:02pm
OOOOHHHHHH....... I know that. To bad she doent think like that. As much as she loves the boat, valentines day is much more important for her. In her line of work she can't take the day off either. So from 3pm on I'm on lockdown. Chris    
1992 Ski Nautique
1975 Ski Nautique
2000 Ski Nautique
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2009 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by skibum1110 skibum1110 wrote:

OOOOHHHHHH....... I know that. To bad she doent think like that. As much as she loves the boat, valentines day is much more important for her. In her line of work she can't take the day off either. So from 3pm on I'm on lockdown. Chris    

HaHa, That's the difference between having a girlfriend and a wife. the GF wants you to hang around and the wife wants you to get out of town and go boating with the guys. Sorry but they only made one like mine!!!
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2009 at 11:22pm
Valentines Day ???
What is this that you guys are talking about ??
Was an old movie I think...
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skibum1110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2009 at 11:25pm
Maybe this time next year we'll be married and I will be able to hangout with the boys. Chris
1992 Ski Nautique
1975 Ski Nautique
2000 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skibum1110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2009 at 11:30pm
Some woman came up with this bogus day February in order for the man to spend money on her. We have all been through this at some point in time. It sucks. Chris
1992 Ski Nautique
1975 Ski Nautique
2000 Ski Nautique
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2009 at 12:21am
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

HaHa, That's the difference between having a girlfriend and a wife. the GF wants you to hang around and the wife wants you to get out of town and go boating with the guys. Sorry but they only made one like mine!!!

Alan,

Mine has to go to check on one of her stores on Saturday. She told me to go ahead & make the trip without her. I am afraid it might be a trap though!
Greg

86 BFN
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2009 at 12:31am
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Sorry but they only made one like mine!!!

Actually two Alan..

This lady will ride in the boat all day, drive for footing or anything else, ride on the Harley for trips(even in the rain or cold), spend her whole vacation (30+ years) on the lake in Tennessee and never ask for anything. Well she did ask for a bimini top to stay outa the sun. She's the best!

john

"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skibum1110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2009 at 12:32am
Greg, beware it probley is a trap. I've been caught in those shanaigans a few times myself. Chris
1992 Ski Nautique
1975 Ski Nautique
2000 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2009 at 12:42am
See down here then cat...better call up to Kentucky and get your traveling partner. Ain't seen him on in awhile...ktom ok?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2009 at 12:43am
Alan , make that three. Got the same deal as you jbear,Same type just a different name.
Karen and I or looking for a long weekend with all you CCFans.Boat count looks to be 10+ who else is missing?????????
We will roll in Thur. nite, spend a few hours with Woody then to the water.....Boat dr
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2009 at 1:15am
maybe a list is in order dr...

critter & Mrs. with boat
MM & Blondie with boat
Eddie & JoAnne (?) with boat
ReidP & posse with boats
AdamT & Tami with CORAL (pinkish) boat
azeus (Adam)& Mrs. with boat
JoeinNY
boat dr & boat nurse with boat
Majicman
wakeslayer (Mike)
MorFoots Tim & Kim with boat
BuffaloBFN Greg & Amy with boat(?)
skicat (?)
skibum (?)

maybe a few more??

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2009 at 1:26am
Originally posted by skibum1110 skibum1110 wrote:

Is there anything being organized for friday? I might be able to make it then for the day. I really want to be there on saturday, but it being valentines day that = lockdown for me from the girlfriend. Hopefully I can finish my work on the boat by friday. I know the 75 is dying to get in the river. Chris

For the record I have it on good authority that Chris is not the only would be attendee that has an issue with it being valentines day, he is simply the only one man enough to admit it so far. As to what is going on Friday by then Reid's crew should be well established, Billy will be in the neighborhood and I will most likely already be standing on the boat launch dock looking for a ride. I would say if you can get up there on friday and stay over till noon on Sat your still going to have a time worth talking about for a few months.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2009 at 1:34am
My wife is unable to make it down with me. As I have the GREATEST wife on the planet, she waved and said have fun. She doesn't buy much into the Hallmark holiday, but i will definitely make it up to her. 20 years this summer. Positively the greatest.
Mike N

1968 Mustang

WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2009 at 1:38am
My wife is unable to get off work to come down with me. As I have the GREATEST wife on the planet, she happily waved and told me to have fun. She doesn't buy into the Hallmark holiday stuff too much. NOt that I don't have to make good on it, but ...
I will be hooking up with Boat Dr and and Mrs. Dr. Thursday night. See you all Friday !!!   

Umm -30* F. here tonight. This is BS.

Edit: Weird, sorry for the double post above...
Mike N

1968 Mustang

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2009 at 2:43am
I just checked the temp in the screened porch for ya Mike...its 56.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2009 at 3:39am
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

For the record I have it on good authority that Chris is not the only would be attendee that has an issue with it being valentines day,

Water, sunshine, friends, loud boats...what could be more romantic for Valentines Day? Well ok Ladies...I admit it would be more romantic for some of you if Hollywood was gonna be there.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2009 at 9:05am
Originally posted by critter critter wrote:

Valentines Day ???
What is this that you guys are talking about ??
Was an old movie I think...

There is a Friday the 13th involved in this?!!?
1988 BFN-sold

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2009 at 9:39am
Alright alright, I'll admit this bunch all seems to be in pretty good shape in the better half department, still not really sure how I pulled that off.

Can't wait to see everyone down there, I'll be in early evening friday.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2009 at 9:46am
Hey! What's wrong with Fri da 13th? Kim and I got married on Friday the 13th.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 22>
  Share Topic