Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Southwest CCF Reunion - June 11th-15th!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 6>
Author
clfewell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clfewell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2009 at 1:45am
if its a little warmer im going to Benbrook tommorow they have 3.5 ft at the ramp as of tonight i put the fishing boat in and used the depth finder
Can yall tell me if I can get athru hull for a depth finder
itsmenotu
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2009 at 1:49am
West Marine on Hwy 199 in Lake Worth, by Target
...those who have fallen and those who will.
kman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2009 at 2:16am
West Marine closed the Lake Worth store after this past summer...
Kirk

1976 Southwind 20

Eagle Mountain Lake Fort Worth
clfewell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clfewell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2009 at 2:40am
hey I can go online and find one at west marine didnt think bout them
Yall Rock
itsmenotu
anthonylizardi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2009 at 2:48am
The closest one will be in Lewisville. They open a new store close on I35 just north of 121. If you take 121, get off 35 north, and exit Round Grove. Their used to be a Tweeter Store. Also, if you take Round Grove west, Boater's world is closing. I got 40% off of battery cables and other things. Not everything is on sale.
Nawtique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nawtique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2009 at 9:27am
Stay away from Lake Worth! Stump central.

Second that on Lake Worth.
Nawtique
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2009 at 1:41am
Here is some of the hotels that would be available for the reunion.

Residence Inn Dallas Lewisville Get FREE high-speed Internet access at this Residence Inn Residence Inn by Marriott, Lewisville is conveniently located 12 miles from DFW Airport and within walking distance of Vista Ridge Mall.

755 Vista Ridge Mall Drive
Lewisville, TXAmenities:More Info Map It
$129.99   
   Country Inn & Suites Lewisville This an exciting time for our hotel. Starting at the end of July, we will be undergoing a complete renovation. With this renovation, we will be adding several amenities to enhance the comfort of your stay. We will be adding brand new furniture, carpeting and wallpaper.

755 B Vista Ridge Mall Drive
$71.10   
   Courtyard - Dallas Lewisville Get FREE high-speed Internet access at this Courtyard Courtyard by Marriott, Lewisville is conveniently located 12 miles from DFW Airport. The Courtyard is within walking distance of Vista Ridge Mall.

2701 Lake Vista Drive
$124.99   
   Hampton Inn Lewisville Our promise to you includes a clean, comfortable hotel room. In fact, we have 53 of them! If you're traveling with your family, you may opt for a room with two beds. Or, if you're here by yourself on business, why not book a room with a plush, king-sized bed so you can stretch out and relax?

885 South Stemmons Fwy.
$94.00   
   Holiday Inn Express Lewisville The Holiday Inn Express, Dallas- Lewisville is surrounded by scores of restaurants and shopping venues, most within walking distance. This Lewisville Hotel, just north of Dallas, is 2 blocks from Vista Ridge Mall and 4 miles from Grapevine Mills Mall and Bass Pro Outdoor World.

780 East Vista Ridge Mall Drive
$95.00   
   La Quinta Inn Dallas Lewisville The La Quinta Inn Dallas Lewisville is centrally located just minutes north of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, not far from massive Lake Lewisville.

1657 S Stemmons Freeway
$55.00   
   Best Western Inn & Suites Lewisville The Best Western Inn & Suites of Lewisville is ornamented with ultra-spacious suites and guest rooms, conveniently located just minutes away from the entertainment, restaurants, and shopping in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.

330 E. Corporate Drive
$65.69   
   Comfort Suites Lewisville This Lewisville, TX hotel is an all-suite property. Each room features a coffee maker, sofa sleeper, microwave and refrigerator. Relax in our sparkling indoor pool or hot tub and take advantage of our free wireless high-speed Internet access. Start your morning off right with our free continental breakfast.

755 A Vista Ridge Mall Dr.
$79.99   
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2009 at 7:44pm
If I could get an idea on how many pepole might come, I'll look into having some shirts worked up for the event. I've also been speaking w/ a few other water ski orientated companies as well to see what kinda goodies we could give out as prizes or something. If anyone comes up with anything or has any ideas let me know. I'm still tied up in Houston, but should be able to participate more when I get back home.
   I'm running up to Lewisville this weekend to p/u the new 206. Can't wait! May have to brave the cold water to do some footin!
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2009 at 11:39pm
Here is the link to the Correct Craft Dealer that will be on the lake if anyone needs parts or service while your there.Buxton Marine
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2009 at 12:20am
Ryan,
I am in. I am sure i will have a few friends with me. I am spreading the word here in Houston. I think you will get a much better reading when we get a little closer. keep up the good work.
83Ski
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2009 at 12:41am
Don,

Thanks, I will be in Houston for another week.
In fact I just bought some barefoot equipment from your local Barefoot Central and Eagle Sports(wetsuits). I might hit them up to see if they would like to help out. Both Chuck and Michelle(Owners of Barefoot Central and Eagle Wetsuits) were some of the nicest people I've met.

-Ryan
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2009 at 11:52pm
Here is a great link I found with detailed up to the minute information including water depths, weather information and marina information.
Detailed Lewisville Lake info
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2009 at 12:07am
Here are some pictures of the new boat I picked up this weekend. For all you barefooters, let me tell ya the ZR6 is a "MONSTER" of a motor!

dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2009 at 1:09am
Beautiful boat. Kind of throw back to the old years on the side graphics. I like it!!!
83Ski
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2009 at 1:17am
With the exception of the tower, I was looking for a conservative look. I ordered the 409hp ZR6 for barefooting, but was a little desapointed with the top-end. I'm told that the motor (1.5hrs) was "tight" and it will surely improve as it breaks in. Other than that I'm very, very pleased!
Dave D. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave D. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2009 at 4:48pm
A reunion in the Lone Star State...count us in! Plus, it's my birthday weekend and this sounds like a great group of fellow CC Fans to party with! We will be there. I will spread the word down here in the Austin area and at the local CC dealer. Does anyone have a flyer put together yet?
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2009 at 5:00pm
Hey Guys,
Looks like there is some real momentum behind this event!

As I've mentioned, I just don't have the time this year to make this an official CCF Reunion but I would like to help out as much as I can.

Can we start with a running list of who will be able to attend? Name, Forums Nickname and location would be very helpful.

Then we can put together a loose schedule of events - i.e. where and when to meet.

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
clfewell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clfewell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2009 at 2:11am
hey yall count me and my family in will drop everything to attened Clint Fewell clfewell2002@yahoo.com
itsmenotu
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2009 at 4:02pm
1)At this rate it looks like the lake levels should be ok for mid-June. I am working on a contengency plan however in the event Lewisville is to low.

2) I think it would be wise to go ahead and develope a flyer to hand out or post in stores or at dealers. If anyone has a background in graphics or could help put together a flyer please let me know.

3) The dates posted were the 11th thru the 15th. This would give persons an oppourtunity to take advantage of other things Dallas/Fort Worth has to offer, however I think it would be wise to have everyone meet-up on Saturday for the main event.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2009 at 4:09pm
I have been checking on sources that could make up an event shirt. I need to figure out how to set up some sort of registration or running tally on the site for people who are tentatively planning on coming so that I could place an order.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2009 at 4:15pm
Hey Guys,
I spoke to Phil at Buxton Marine yesterday and he's excited to have a demo boat, either a 210 or 230, there at the event.

Keep the counts going so we can see what we have.

Confirmed so far ... (please add your name to the list)

1) Clint Fewell - clfewell
2) Ryan Robinette - SN206
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
kman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2009 at 9:16pm
Hey guys - I am attempting to design a logo for us. I work for a sign company and have a "little" design abilities. I thought I would try to keep it with the same general look as other recent official events. Give me some feedback on these rough drafts and I will do my best to make it look good.
Kirk
Kirk

1976 Southwind 20

Eagle Mountain Lake Fort Worth
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2009 at 9:36pm
My vote is for #1(upper left). That looks so cool!
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2009 at 9:42pm
I like upper left also.

1) Clint Fewell - clfewell
2) Ryan Robinette - SN206
3) Don Caruthers - dwcar
83Ski
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2009 at 10:25pm
I agree, The first looks real good! It looks like it would be alot easier and alot less costly to screen print as well. However, I think it would be best to let Keith give his final approval before anything is carved in stone. Great work Kirk!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2009 at 1:09pm
Upper left, and put the Nautique in Red making a three color. Looks great. Nice work Kman !!!!

Great to see your participation in getting this organized. I'm hoping to make it down for a couple of days.

"I'd be boatless, but not beerless"

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2009 at 2:05pm
I like the first one better as well but it makes it look like it's a Texas reunion, with the state outline in the background and not realy a Southwest Reunion, the other ones are in WI and NY and the only reference is the printed info related to it's location, Green Lake, WI, Lake George, NY respectively. $.02
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2009 at 2:28pm
Chris,
Ya got a good point...

Are we going to see you in Green Lake this summer????

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2009 at 4:24pm
My vote is for design #3 or #1 for the Greenlake reunion,

The Boat Nurse
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2009 at 7:35pm
Kirk, is that something that can be screen printed?

-Ryan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 6>
  Share Topic