NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Southwest CCF Reunion - June 11th-15th!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 6>
Author
anthonylizardi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2009 at 2:09am
Kirk,
   Cool! I am glad things are taking shape. I #1 top left and it will be neat if you can fit the TX flag inside the map.
kman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2009 at 3:50am
Took advice of making it more "Southwest". I would really like to wrap this up quick so we could start using it on flyers, shirts, emails, etc. What are everyone's thoughts on these two. Top or bottom. The last thing I am trying to do is add a boat, but I am having to redraw one and that takes time. Let me know if I am headed in the right direction and I will try to polish up the edges and publish a final logo for all to use.
Kirk

1976 Southwind 20

Eagle Mountain Lake Fort Worth
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2009 at 4:16am
I was thinking to make the background on the map a TX flag. Like this:

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2009 at 4:20am
BTW, The second one with the Dallas Cowboys star looks pretty cool. The color of the "N" looks a little of, IMO, what about a using the same blue as the letters or the star. Just suggestions, is looking great!
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2009 at 9:25pm
I Like the 2nd one. I will not be attending, no time off, but I would purchase a T-shirt.
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2009 at 12:18am
I vote for the bottom one. It advertises CCFan a little more. Not sure on the Cowboy star. Could you throw a Texans logo in there??
83Ski
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2009 at 2:02am
Kirk,

I like the first one. No need to advertise for Jerry Jones inless he's going to cut you a break on those totally outrageous ticket prices! Never the less, you have done some great work. I would make a decision somehow and go w/ that. All the screen printers I have spoken w/ would like 4-6 weeks for the t-shirt project. I am back in town from Houston and should be able to contribute alot more. Which ever one you decide with, please copy Keith the design as to keep him in the loop and to make sure it is ok w/ him.
    Kirk, please feel free to call me and let me know how I can help you @ 817-933-0105.
    For all who would like to attend please continue to post your names and the number in your parties who would most likely want a shirt. I am trying to coordinate some kind of contests for additional prizes as well.

-Ryan
...those who have fallen and those who will.
kman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2009 at 4:08pm
OK - Time is of the essence. I am done with the logo and it will have to work for this year so we have time to get shirts and hand out flyers. I will generate a flyer by the end of this week and upload so everytone can use by print or email.

Ryan - Let me know if the T-shirt screen printer needs better file of the logo. Just have them contact me directly at kstateson@identitybusiness.com or mobile 817-914-2920 if necessary.
Kirk

1976 Southwind 20

SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2009 at 4:44pm
Thanks Kirk,

That thing looks great! I'll ask Keith to take a look at the logo and make sure he's ok w/ it before anything goes to print, but I think he will be very impressed! Give me a day or so to work out the shirt details and I'll get back w/ you.

- All,
Please continue to add your names if you think you can attend so that I can make sure shirts will be available for everyone.
kman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2009 at 5:47pm
TO ALL POTENTIAL ATTENDEES: Due to the growing of future relationships with various vendors, sponsors and to the benefit of starting a "long-term" destination for future CCF reunions we are going to shift gears a bit. We need to have an unofficial get together this year. Essentially nothing will change as it relates to the fellowship and fun we will have. The interest in a SW get together is no doubt huge and we need to make sure we do it right.

Please understand this decision is to protect the CCF site and all involved.

So, we will be having a "Trial Run" get together this year without officially using the CCF name. Thank you for understanding.

I say we designate June 13-14 Sat/Sun as the weekend. Let's pick a meeting time/place and start there. Like Sneaky Pete's at noon. We can hang out, eat, ski and discuss an official 2010 CCF reunion.
Kirk

1976 Southwind 20

SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2009 at 6:14pm
As a contingency plan; in the event the lake level is too low(due to any drought conditions), I'm told that Eagle Mt. Lake will be maintaned at acceptable levels throughout the summer. In the event Lewisville is too low, Eagle Mt lake can serve as the location as it too has anemenities for persons traveling in from afar. It is about a 45 min tow from Lewisville, but all indicationa are Lewisville is good to go!
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2009 at 2:05pm
Kirk,
Have you come up w/ anything yet?

-Ryan
kman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2009 at 11:04pm
OK - Here is a flyer that you can save on your computer and email around. Hope this works for everybody. Right click on the image and choose "save picture as" to save to your computer. You can then paste it in Word if you want to print it. I kept it simple for now leading people to call or email myself or Ryan with questions.
Kirk

1976 Southwind 20

SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2009 at 2:28pm
Looks good Kirk!

- All, if you could please take this oppourtunity and distribute these flyers at your local marinas, dealers and fellow owners. I think this event has potential to be huge and with a little help from all of you we can make it even better.
Thanks in advance

Again, feel free to contact Kirk or myself with any qyuestions. I will try to repost all the amenety information a.s.a.p.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2009 at 10:38am
-All,

If anyone attending or not that would like a specific sized event shirt such as XS or XXXL, please let me know as the shirt order will go in this week.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2009 at 11:16am
Ryan,
    I just noticed some things have changed. All CCF reference seems to be removed. What is the new shirt look like. I would need an XS for my wife.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2009 at 4:35pm
Anthony,

Yes the reference was taken off for reasons of responcibilities this year. The back of the shirt willl have the Texas/boat pic from the flyer and the front may likely have a sponsors logo. The XS is not a problem, I'll make a note of it.

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2009 at 4:44pm
So who lives in the Lewisville area. I leave tomorrow morning for three days in Lewisville.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2009 at 5:12pm
I live about 30 minutes away from Lewisville.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2009 at 12:58am
Well, in the scheme of things Ryan, that's not far. Unfortunately, I can't be sure what my schedule is going to be. Just thought if some folks live right in Lewisville, I might be able to meet up for a beer on short notice.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2009 at 10:42am
Well, I've been called alot of things, but never late for beer!
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2009 at 12:39am
Up to the minute event lake info.
Lake Lewisville info
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2009 at 10:42am
I don't think after these last two storms the lake will have a problem with water voulume. Also, shirts will be ordered the first of next week so if there are any special orders(sizes) please let me know.
Lake Lewisville info[/QUOTE]
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2009 at 7:30pm
Is anyone bringing a BFN?
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2009 at 1:32am
If anyone needs an event shirt greater than XL please let me know as the order will likely be placed on Friday. Thanks.

-Ryan
clfewell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clfewell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2009 at 10:01pm
Hey Ryan if im not to late put me in for a XXL Ill pay now if I need Ill also need a LArge and Medium for the wife. She will put the flyer up at Her country Club in Grand Prarie for us and Ill get it too South Fort Worth at the dealers in Burleson. Has any one put one at Eagle Mnt of Joe Pool at the bar there??? Thank s Yall really looking forward to meeting all yall
Clint
itsmenotu
clfewell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clfewell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2009 at 10:22pm
BTW will ther be anyone there to show my kids the basica of water skiing I have a broken back and my wife knows nothing about it

Thanks
itsmenotu
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2009 at 9:37pm
Clint,
Thnaks for your help w/ the flyers! Although I do not have a pair of kid skis, I would be more than happy to teach/help with the kids. We could skip the skis and go straight to barefootin'
clfewell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clfewell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2009 at 5:29pm
we bought the skis for the kids with the little rope between them so they are looking forward to it
Thank You
Clint
itsmenotu
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2009 at 2:24am
I have a boom as well. They cut the learning time in 1/2.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 6>
  Share Topic