NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Southwest CCF Reunion - June 11th-15th!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 3456>
Author
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2009 at 4:43pm
Sneaky Pete's @ noon Saturday. They have dock space so you can ride over.
...those who have fallen and those who will.
Jtonor1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jtonor1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2009 at 6:03pm
Lou Tonore - 1 Person 1 Boat(maybe)
I'm going to try and make it up from Baton Rouge with my 89SN if I can borrow my days 4Runner. My Jeep Cherokee won't handle well on the long trip :( but I will have my barefoot suit for sure. Looks like it is just going to be just me but who knows I might pick up a few people along the way. Looking forward to meeting a lot of ya'll -Lou
bradtm16 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bradtm16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2009 at 5:33am
Sounds like ya'll are gonna have alot of fun. I don't think I'll make it this year but maybe next. Hope everything goes well and this starts a tradition.
anthonylizardi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2009 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by SN206 SN206 wrote:

Ryan,
   How the schedule looks like for this weekend? Are we still meeting on Friday or Sat/Sun only?

Tony
vondy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vondy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2009 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by anthonylizardi anthonylizardi wrote:

Originally posted by SN206 SN206 wrote:

Ryan,
   How the schedule looks like for this weekend? Are we still meeting on Friday or Sat/Sun only?

Tony

I was about to ask the same thing.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2009 at 1:56am
From what I understand, alot of people will be coming in late Friday. I will be on or near the lake that afternoon/evening and will likely find myself at Sneeky Pete's that evening wearing a "pimp reunion T-shirt thanks to Alan". I also recieved a goodie box from Keith and have been talking to Buxton Marine who will likely have some goodies for us as well. Some of the Buxton staff will be out in a SAN on sunday. Although this is not yet carved in stone, there might even be a local pro to host a wakeboard clinic sunday morning. For those who walk on water, we might even do some footin' early sunday morning. I will be over on the lake most of tuesday checking everything out, but will report back in Wednesday morning with all the details. I would also like to mention that Chad Lackey of Burleson, TX will be purchasing his first Correct Craft this thursday and will also be attending the reunion. Unless otherwise mentioned let's please try to get together @ noon at Sneaky Pete's on Saturday. For those of you coming in early, give me a call @ 817-933-0105 and we'll try to meet up.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2009 at 2:04am
Anthony Lizardi - 3 people (Fri, Sat, Sun)

Kirk Stateson - 2 humans (Sat, Sun)

Ryan Robinetee - 1 boat 4 persons

Clint Fewell - 1 Boat 4-6 People 3 Shirts
1XXL 2 Med

James Clifton - 1 Boat 3 persons

Jeremy Duskin - 2 persons

Billy Farrell - 1 person, 1 boat

David Vondenstein - 1 Boat, 2-4 people (Sat and or Sun

Lou Tonore - 1 Person 1 Boat(maybe)

Chad Lackey - 2 persons and first Correct Craft!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2009 at 4:38am
I really regreat not taking the flyer to the Lake Lewisville on Saturday. I counted 10 Nautiques. I told several people but I think they just yeah, yeah me.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2009 at 7:52pm
Road around with staff of Buxton's today. I was shone a couple of great coves and were and were not to go around the lake. I will try to post a map tonight of the lake spots, if not I will have some printed off by Saturday. It was windy and really rough out there today but there are several cove options depending on the wind direction that were like glass. Sneaky Pete's has plenty of good slips for everyone. I would suggest persons put in at Tower Bay launch as you will pass right by Buxton Marine if any service or parts are needed and it is right by Sneaky Pete's. There is a $10 daily launch fee regardless were you put in at. If launchng there however remain in the marina's no wake area (inside the big tires) until the far east side. Tower Bay launch is located off of I-35 exit 454-B, Garden Ridge. More info will follow.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2009 at 8:04pm
Looks like you guys will have a good crowd and some sweet boats. Great job Ryan and Kirk!

Have a great time everyone. Be safe and have fun!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2009 at 10:03pm
Count down for fun to begin.

Because after this weekend you will say WOW !!!

Have fun and take alot of photo's for us that are watching.

Dave
Jtonor1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jtonor1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2009 at 7:05am
Going to bring my boat for sure!
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2009 at 11:52am
Lou Tonore 1 person 1 boat

Anthony Lizardi - 3 people (Fri, Sat, Sun)

Kirk Stateson - 2 humans (Sat, Sun)

Ryan Robinetee - 1 boat 4 persons

Clint Fewell - 1 Boat 4-6 People 3 Shirts
1XXL 2 Med

James Clifton - 1 Boat 3 persons

Jeremy Duskin - 2 persons

Billy Farrell - 1 person, 1 boat

David Vondenstein - 1 Boat, 2-4 people (Sat and or Sun

Chad Lackey - 2 persons and first Correct Craft!
85jws View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 85jws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2009 at 3:35pm
Hope you guys have a blast and post some good pics. Maybe we can make it over next year.
Jay
Current 2000 Air Nautique

Old 1985 Ski Nautique
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2009 at 11:45pm
Forecast for the weekend lookd great! Heavy storms tonight should top the lake off!

WFAA Weather Center forecast:
Showers and thunderstorms will move through the area tonight giving us a slight chance of severe weather. Large hail and damaging wind are the main concerns with brief heavy rain possible too. Isolated storms are possible again tomorrow and tomorrow night with dry weather returning Friday through the middle of next week.

For those coming in on Saturday and would like to wait until we have the discussion on lake hazards and local safety expectations can take the same exit and traler to Sneaky Pete's area
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2009 at 8:22pm
It was just brought to my attention that Keith Holley will be available to host a wakeboard clinic for us Saturday afternoon. For those of you interested, be sure to bring your boards!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2009 at 1:57am
Ryan, tell everyone I said Hey !!!!

And tell Phil, he need's to sell more boats and not joy ride....hehe

Or I'll come over there and help him.

Dave
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2009 at 2:59am
He'll be out with us on Sunday...I'll let him know.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2009 at 9:03am
All-

I will be away from my computer for the most part throughout the next 24 hours. I will be on or around the lake area. If I can help or answer any questions about the reunion, feel free to call @ 817-933-0105. Party's On!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2009 at 5:17pm
That was a good start. We had fun Saturday. Thanks to Buxton for all the freebies, wakeboards, shirts and to Keith Holley for all the wakeboard clinics.

These are some pictures of Saturday:

My wife:

Keith Holley jumping:

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2009 at 5:24pm
Crank up the music and lets enjoy the day:

The wakeboard winner:

Skeaky Petes at night:

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2009 at 6:05pm
Great pictures! Looks like a good turnout and great time. Congratulation guys!

- Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2009 at 9:01pm
Appears Texas has lived up to their name again.......... EVEN THE TRIAL RUN WAS LARGE...
Pics were too cool...Ryan where are your shots to add to this thread....
Buxton Marine was out in force , doing their part to make a good time on the water even better.........
All you need for a good time is a Boat, a Group and a Purpose.......I tip my hat to all that helped to make it happen.
Sorry Ryan Karen and I could not be there , but not enough time before GLake....We will do what we can to help out next year................Billy/Karen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2009 at 1:01am
I think as a trial run this event has a lot potential. We got an excellent support from Buxton. I believe they were the ones that donate Keith time for the wakeboard lesson. I got excellent pointers from him and good advice. I think for next year we need to make sure the dates are not close to other ones. I learned some things I can help with next year. I had a great time even though I was there only on Sat, my house AC broke Sat night.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2009 at 1:08am
Love the photo's nice job keep them coming.

I knew the Buxton would take care of you guy's.

That's what they do best for 20 years now.

A thank you goes to them from a friend down south.

Dave

SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2009 at 2:12am
Anthony, There were a couple of us out today(Sunday) looking for you. If you send me your address I'll send you some shirts.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2009 at 2:16am
HEY Ryan!!

Good job getting all of us together. My family had a good time on Saturday. Actually, everybody was pump up about Sunday until we got home and it was 88 degrees. Sorry I could not make it. Thanks for everything.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2009 at 2:27am
Anthony I have a package of stuff to send you. What is your address?
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2009 at 2:50am

Had a great time! No question we should do this annually.
Thank you all for participating and driving as far as some of you did. For those of you who did not get a shirt, Buxtons picked up the tab for the shirts too so let me know #, size and color and I'll get them sent out. "Godfather", Jane is bringing yours down on Tuesday. Keith and Kirk let me know what size. Thanks again guys, and thank so much to the staff at Buxton Marine for making this event such a success!

-Ryan
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2009 at 3:13am
Something is funky w/ the photos. I can't figure it out.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 3456>
  Share Topic