Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Southwest CCF Reunion - June 11th-15th!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 456
Author
jduskin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jduskin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2009 at 3:18am
Ryan R.,
Great Job on Southwest Reunion 2009!
Huge success with help from Buxtons, Keith Holley with the Wakeboarding and Ryan R. with the BFootin. It was great meeting everyone who attended. This was a good jump start for everyone in the Southwest and making it a yearly tradition. Here are just a couple of pics which came from my girlfriends camera! Sorry not a whole lot of boat pics but showed the FUN!!
P.S. having probs with the upload of the pics too. Its saying to large of a file or something like that!!

SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2009 at 3:26am

This will explain how to resize easily.

-Ryan

Resizing Photos
...those who have fallen and those who will.
anthonylizardi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2009 at 1:18pm
Open them Microsoft Picture Manager or Picassa and edit the size. Usually I use MS Office Picture manager. Under picture -> compress picture and select wed. Saved them in a different folder because it will overwrite them. I think the max size of picture for the site is 300MB. Can't wait to see your pictures Ryan. Hopefully you got some with Keith doing the flips.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2009 at 3:51pm
jduskin,
Just fixed your photos. The issue was there were brackets ('[' and ']') in the file names. Brackets in the file names mess up how they are displayed.

Great shots!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2009 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by SN206 SN206 wrote:

Something is funky w/ the photos. I can't figure it out.

Ryan,
Just fixed your photos as well. The issue with yours was the '(' and ')' in the file names.

Looks like a great time and a nice collection of both old and new Correct Crafts!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2009 at 4:48pm
Pictures look like everyone was having a great time.
From what I see in those pictures, there may be a larger gathering next year for sure....
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2009 at 4:17am

I guess it's safe to assume that Jbear is not near a computer!!!
-Adam

1973 Skier
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2009 at 1:44pm
I just wanted to take a moment to recognize all the people who without there help the reunion would not have been possible.

- All the folks including the behind the scenes persons at Action Screen Print, who made the reunion t-shirts.

- Keith who provides this web site and provided goodies for everyone.

- Kirk who worked so hard on the logo and
banner for the event.

- All the members of CCF who although they could not make, lended support.

- Buxton Marine, including Jim and Jane Buxton, Phil, Andrew, Riley, Greg, Morgan, and Keith. they provided not only service to insure everyone could make it out that day, but also t-shirts, banners, wakeboards, hats, the cost of the reunion shirts, and professional wake board instruction.

- Lastly, everone who attended. Thank you so much for attending. We had a great time and I hope to see you and many more next year!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2009 at 2:14pm
Ryan,
Looks like you guys had a great get together.. Congrats.. Nice to see Buxton involved and supporting your effort..

Bigger and better is our motto. Look forward to getting out next year with "ya'll"
:)

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2009 at 2:28pm
For those attendees, I still have shirts left over. If you would like one at no cost please let me know size and address. Otherwise I'm considering sending them w/ the Boat Dr. to GL to sell as fund-raiser for the site.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2009 at 2:33pm
More Pics !!!!!
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2009 at 2:38pm
I have others but........
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2009 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by SN206 SN206 wrote:

For those attendees, I still have shirts left over. If you would like one at no cost please let me know size and address. Otherwise I'm considering sending them w/ the Boat Dr. to GL to sell as fund-raiser for the site.

I'm sure folks would happy to pitch in a few bucks for a shirt as a fundraiser. BKH
Livin' the Dream

critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2009 at 4:52pm
I know that I would pitch in for one.
Was not there but can always use a shirt the says Correct Craft on it...
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2009 at 8:13pm
Ryan,

Thank you for the two shirts, Jane gave them to me today at the factory.

Phil asked me if I would come next year and I told him yes I would be there.

He also said, they will have more time to plan as well for a bigger event...

And I also thanked the Buxton as well for their support again.

Dave
Munday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Munday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2009 at 7:14pm
Looks like fun,JDuskin is a good friend of mine wish I'd been there.He has a very nice 81 like no screw un touched.Got him to this site and hooked w/Eric for a tranny rebuild.He did a great job keeping his boat stock appearing.

WTG Jeremy and Beth

Munday
If the only tool you have is a hammer,everything starts to look like a nail.
techate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2018 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by anthonylizardi anthonylizardi wrote:

Open them Microsoft Picture Manager or Picassa and edit the size. Usually I use MS Office Picture manager. Under picture -> compress picture and select wed. Saved them in a different folder because it will overwrite them. I think the max size of picture for the site is 300MB. Can't wait to see your pictures Ryan. Hopefully you got some with Keith doing the flips.

It is beautiful pictures which are done SmartWay, You can enhance your picture quality using saturation, brightness, and contrast tool and make it better. or you can follow ms onenote customer support their guide for the better result
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 456
  Share Topic