NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2009 CCF Midwest Reunion - Green Lake, WI

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1011121314 23>
Author
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2009 at 12:35pm
Chuck, Do you still have an empty room on your hands?
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2009 at 12:44pm
Tim,
I went ahead and released the room back to the Bayview. Try giving them a call. Hopefully it is still available for you. Glad you are coming.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2009 at 1:34pm
Tim,

Glad to hear you are making the trip, let your girls know, my daughter is 10 and Mojo's girls are also in the 10-13 range IIRC, + Raindog's crew, Gary B's and probably others I am forgetting, Lot's of kids and many girls.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2009 at 1:42pm
Hey guys, glad to hear there will be lots of girls. Mine are 11, 9 and 6. The nine year old took a bad fall (we forgot to tell her to let go of the rope if she fell...) and has really shy'd away from trying again - and that was two years ago. Hopefully we can work on that, if we don't get it fixed before then. Man it sounds like this is a going to be a great time!!! Can't wait.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2009 at 2:12pm
Heldon is going to have a field day.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2009 at 2:57pm
Hey thanks Chris. I think after talking with Keith and him telling me that your's, Mojo's girls and other kids will be there; " We'll have some other kids to hang out with ." sold the deal.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2009 at 4:07pm
Tim,

What are your travel plans? I will be leaving the Atl on Tues afternoon.
Greg

86 BFN
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2009 at 4:09pm
Yep, they wont be bored... Volley ball Sat afternoon on the sandbar as well. Games in the park Thursday night... Plenty of skiing/boarding girls to get the shy ones back out there !!!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2009 at 4:12pm
Yeah, he better warm up his "claw" skills at the Goose... He'll have a whole bunch of girls looking for stuffed ducks haha..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2009 at 4:41pm
I can't wait to see Heldon in action on the wake board.......No way the girls could resist the Heldon charm!!

Gary.....is he driving the boat yet?

Almost time.....cant wait to see everyone!!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2009 at 5:11pm
Greg, I won't pick up Sydney(13) and Tamara(10) from their mother until 4 pm on Fri down in middle GA. There is a 7:05pm filght to Appleton that we are planning on taking. Only hope the Friday follies won't be too bad around the airport. Plan on heading back Sun night.

....Note, S&T take after their Dad and have NEVER met a stranger.. No problem meeting new friends there!
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2009 at 12:34am
Hey everyone, if you are able to attend the Thursday Night Early Arrival Cookout, please make sure you let us know on the Official(ish) thread.if you haven't so already. We are up to 74 people, so there will be plenty of great people to hang with.

-Steve, Dave, Alan
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2009 at 1:35am
Hey Paul,
Keep in mind Pam and I wont be getting there til sometime Sunday.

So,make sure you have someone to help clean Classic for your yearly trophy!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2009 at 8:51am
Originally posted by RainDog RainDog wrote:

The water temp at Green Lake this weekend was 74 Deg F (23.3 Deg C for Lewy)! This was much warmer than years past and we still have a couple of weeks of solar heating to go.

That is better than the temps in the Day in CT thread. Our lakes get closer to 30 Deg C in summer (86 Deg F). Will have to remember to pack heater shirt. It is exactly 2 weeks today to we arrive in US.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2009 at 9:14am
Big Al and the boys will need a heater shirt too.   
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2009 at 10:35am
Steve.......Let's hope i don't have to clean off any Hydraulic fluid like that again.....that sucked!! as i posted in the"new forums" thread....I have my daughter,Mike and another friend that can help me clean the boat so no worries. Sorry you can't be there for friday and sat.......that's a bummer! Can't wait!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2009 at 1:27pm
Haven't heard but are any of the hotels offering us a discount cause we're taking over the town? Need to book a room ASAP but not sure which one. Lakeside or Bayview if any have a room and unfortunately Kim and Kaitlin can't be there as Kim has to play piano for our church on Sun.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2009 at 2:09pm
Tim, kinda like the old saying......
"Is there an elephant in the room"
As long as nobody asks , he really is not there.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2009 at 4:07pm
Tim,
Unfortunetly no disounts as it still the heart of tourist season. If there are rooms available, I'd grab the Bayview but either would will be great.

-Keith

Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2009 at 4:24pm
Okay, got a room at the Lakeside. Just hope the flight to Appleton on the 17th doesn't fill up between now and then. Thanks for your help as always guy's.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2009 at 6:15pm
Keith;

Going to have to add another boat to the tally. I found one last night and we made a deal this AM. I'll have to update/add a new diary but as you can imagine I am very pumped!

Looking forward to seeing everyone at GL09, I'll have the 98 Sport campaigning on Tuttle Lake (between Montello and Wautoma) this weekend if anyone wants to see it!

Yeahhhhhhhh!

Steve
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2009 at 7:58pm
Steve
Congrats on the nice new ride there. Looks great. I am getting ready to start the check list this week end to get ready for GL trip. Of course work is getting in the way now.

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2009 at 8:59pm
Great looking Sport Steve! I've added a boat under your registration! I'll add the photo once the Diaries is up.

Looking forward to see it at Green Lake!

- Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2009 at 1:41am
WOW !!!

Alot of nice looking boats to check out this year very cool.

Steve nice looking Sport, looks clean in the photo.
I'm sure you are very happy guy right now...

Can't wait to see everybody.

Paul your boat always look's good !!!

Dave
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2009 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by 67nautique312 67nautique312 wrote:

Steve.......Let's hope i don't have to clean off any Hydraulic fluid like that again.....that sucked!! as i posted in the"new forums" thread....I have my daughter,Mike and another friend that can help me clean the boat so no worries.

Paul,

Hey Paul, Why dont you just bring The Ornaments"? They'd look great washing that hull down! Ohhhh wait....I forgot... thats Photoshopped...

Cheap way to post that photo...eehhhhh?

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2009 at 11:59pm

Glad to see the ladies are back this year...hehe

Dave
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2009 at 1:36am
missing it again. Life is crap.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2009 at 2:07am
Too bad you can't make it out to GL Dude. I always wanted to meet the guy who was the first CCFan member to respond to my first post.

Maybe next year?

The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2009 at 2:45am
Hey Dude,

Good to see you posting, wish I could meet you at GL, but maybe next year.

You been skiing?

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2009 at 2:47am
Come on Dude.....like we talked about last year, you'll regret missing it again!

Rob
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1011121314 23>
  Share Topic