NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2009 CCF Midwest Reunion - Green Lake, WI

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1112131415 23>
Author
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2009 at 1:47pm
Somehow I do not understand why Karen and I would drag a boat 2500 miles to go hang out with a bunch of "Boatnics".This will be our 4th time to do this,each year we say we are not going back.......
Well so much for doing the correct thing,gotta go back.I have the tent up in the back yard, along with all the camping gear.It is a dirty job but someone has to represent the Deep South,bla bla bla.
The first year was an event now it has grown into a full fledged "Gotta Do It Once" Too many boats and fans to pass on,gotta go. For those that are still fence sitting,DO NOT COME,There is plenty to do around the house. The grass needs mowing, and the dog could use a bath. Too many tasks to do,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YEA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

See You At Green Lake In 14 Days,,,,,,,,,,,,,
coltsphan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coltsphan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2009 at 2:28pm
I was wondering if anyone is bringing any of the spare CC stuff they have laying around to do some horse trading?

Pete
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2009 at 7:56pm
Boat Doc
I still think you were a salesman in a different life. I mean that in a nice way. I am glad we have chatted on the phone lately. Because with out your phone calls I might not have gone this year. Keep up the good work.

I agree it's easy to say you have to much to do, or this or that. The time spent at GL is time well spent.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2009 at 8:12pm
You counting the Florida trip Doc? This will be the 4th reunion in Green Lake, and I'm pretty sure you were not there the first year.

No matter, even three time making that trip is big. I'd tow the boat again myself if I had the time.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2009 at 8:32pm
Brian, I did not know that I had to specify the events that we attended, sorry for being so generic.

#1 Green Lake 2007/ 2500 miles round trip
#2 Green Lake 2008/ 2500 miles round trip
#3 River Run Orlando 2009/1900 miles round trip
#4 CC Masters Atlanta/ 1700 miles round trip
#5 Green Lake 2009/2500 miles round trip

I think thats more than four and at least 11000 miles with a Correct Craft in tow, how many you got??????????????
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2009 at 8:48pm
I figured you were counting the Florida trips doc.

Just 3 for me, all at Green Lake. Only 1 with the boat, 4500 miles. This will be 4th trip, but no boat this year. I wish it were 2500 round trip. I'd be doing the same as you.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Maddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2009 at 12:48am
hi boat docter from, maddie
My Dad is So Cool!
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2009 at 1:02am
Just looking at the route I would need to take if I was bringing boat.
Maybe next year 55 days will require some logistical planning.

Google Route Tamworth to GL
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2009 at 1:26am
Originally posted by lewy2001 lewy2001 wrote:

Just looking at the route I would need to take if I was bringing boat.
Maybe next year 55 days will require some logistical planning.

Google Route Tamworth to GL

That's a riot Mark, not too many roundabouts in the midwest though. You'ld need to make a detour to Cape Cod for that.
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2009 at 3:17am
Mark , If you drove it beeline to North America . I dont think it would take you near as long . By the way , were you ever at Correct Craft factory ?
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2009 at 11:34am
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

I figured you were counting the Florida trips doc.

Just 3 for me, all at Green Lake. Only 1 with the boat, 4500 miles. This will be 4th trip, but no boat this year. I wish it were 2500 round trip. I'd be doing the same as you.

BKH

Brian, are you all flying or driving this year?

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2009 at 1:54pm
Unfortunately must fly this year Chuck. Don't have 5 to 6 days I can spend on the road. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2009 at 7:13pm
170 people and 54 boats (plus Steve's new 210 makes 55)!
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2009 at 7:49pm
The boat ramps will be busy the morning of the parade to the sand bar.
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2009 at 2:31am
Originally posted by p/allen p/allen wrote:

Mark , If you drove it beeline to North America . I dont think it would take you near as long . By the way , were you ever at Correct Craft factory ?

No never been to Correct Craft Factory. Why do you ask?

Getting excited like a kid a Christmas as this event gets closer.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2009 at 3:51am
We went last november and there was a guy named Mark that went through with us that talked like he was from possibly Australia.
Maybe I have my accents mixed up .

Glad to see you are going to make it to GL . Cant wait to meet you . Have a safe trip .
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2009 at 3:23pm
WOW 55 boats, Mojo, I remember the first year hoping we'd get 25. We've come along way.

Noticed there are a lot of people attending that are not bringing a boat. Please make sure you set up a ride with someone to the sandbar for saturday. A good time to do this would be at friday nights boat show, mingle and set up your rides. There should be plenty of open seats but you'll need to speak up, We don't want anyone stranded at the ramp.
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2009 at 4:36pm
We will hit 60 boats !!!!!

I told that to Keith last week.

Let's see if I am wrong...

Dave
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2009 at 1:21am
Wow....great numbers on the boats...almost 60!!!
Been travaling quite a bit and out of touch...it will be great to catch up on things at GL and see everyone!

Paul...yep Helden is to learning to drive! He is doing pretty well! We head to Ok City for the Air Nautique WWA Nationals this week...wish the little dude luck...if he rides well we will be in Orlando for worlds!!! Seems to me there is someone I need to visit there too!
Dave..."the Claw" ...we will see if the touch is still there!If not...well ,time the boy becomes a man and learns to drink!

CQ...is that your Maddie posting above??? Cool!

Last but not least....how is everyone doin?

stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2009 at 1:27am
Well I can think of someone that will wanna see you guys ...if in the Orlando area. Hopefully we can join you guys at the event and be part of Helden's cheering section.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2009 at 1:51am
John,
If he does well, we absolutely will go...and the event is in Orlando(Aug 27-30)! It would be a fantastic trip ! Hopefully we will be there and you can too!
stang

The Super Air

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2009 at 1:53am
   stang ....WHO!?!?!??   where the heck you been man?   

"You aint ben out fishin' in that purtty orange fishin' boat have ya?"

you gonna bring that Promo to GL? ... will be good to see you guys!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2009 at 1:55am

The date looks good for us right now, nothing doing. Where will it be held at?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2009 at 2:13am
John...The event will be at the Orlando watersports complex....have you ever been there?

Steve...last I heard you were going to miss GL so you could go fishing and try those new swivel bass seats out...did you mount one on the motor cover? And yes I was fishing just two days ago...caught a big wahoo!BTW...that is not a fresh water fish...the promo did quite well in the 20 foot swells! My swivel bass seats are 25 ft high too!
stang

The Super Air

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2009 at 2:40am
WE have been there. That is where I figured it would be. It is a big cable park. We'll plan on it!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2009 at 2:43am
Gary,

They are letting me give the tour's again.

And when you come down you will get the Grand Tour !!!

Will talk more at GL.

Dave
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2009 at 6:56pm
Gary Great to hear from you again . That is also great to hear that Helden is doing so well . We wish him all the luck in the world. See you all at GL . Tell Lisa we said hey.

Dave good to hear you are back doing tours again .
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2009 at 8:08pm
Pat,

Thank you for your comment.. you know I love to give the tour's.

Dave

P.S. and give a rider the red carpet ride and his PROUD DAD !!!!

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2009 at 8:37pm
Gary, cant make it til Sunday, hopefully around noon.   How long you guys staying? What boat(s) are you planning to bring?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2009 at 11:30pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN   !!!!

Dave
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1112131415 23>
  Share Topic