Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2009 CCF Midwest Reunion - Green Lake, WI

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1213141516 23>
Author
ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2009 at 1:40am
Just got back from GL. The water is a balmy 73 so far!!! warmer than it's been in years past.
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2009 at 3:49am
Pat...greetings! How is the Family?
Steve...we will stay until Monday...see ya there.Bringing the Bass Nautique wakeboard boat thingy!It used to be Super Air...but of course it has seen the rigging changes to convert it to one hell of a bass boat!!!! Dual swivel seats on the tower too.The speaker cans now work well for bait containers!Balast...who needs that...live wells now!

The grand tour...yes indeed,I want the tour!!!!

We will post results from the nationals over the weekend....keep the fingers crossed so we can make it to Orlando....I think I have been threatening to visit Jbear from about three years now!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2009 at 10:27pm
Guys, Amy and I are going to have to miss Lewy this year and meet Kristof next year. We can't figure a way around what has to be done. Please understand and we look forward to the pics from this year!
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2009 at 11:33pm
Greg
Sorry to hear your not going to make it. I will give ya yell sometime this week.

10 more days until departure.
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2009 at 11:38pm
Greg,

Call me at (407) 766-7535.

Sorry to hear you and Amy will miss the fun.

Dave

P.S. Lake George is coming soon...
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2009 at 11:48pm
Greg sorry to hear that you can't make it to the reunion.
I was really looking forward to meeting you. The pumpkin patch thread was how I got addicted to this site. This addiction ended up as a trip to US to attend reunion. So thankyou.

email (lewyvtr71@bigpond.com) me your phone number would enjoy having a yarn with you if I am unable to meet you in person.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2009 at 12:56am
   I am officially out as well. Set the time aside, but that was apparently the only thing I did right. Thank you to Keith, Bruce and Ken who all offered trans.to and from the airport in Wisc., or in Riley's case,transportation from my house all the way out there. I just can't put it together and once again find myself "saying maybe next year" . Have a great time all and I hope to see some of you (if not ALL of you ) in Lake George this fall.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2009 at 1:40am
This is the part where you guys have had your fun and say just kidding will see everyone there right... Mike that is to bad to hear.. Now you guys have me worried something is going to happen with me being able to go. I was originally supposed to be laid off the week of GL, then I got told I had to work. That has me using two vacation days to go. Hope and pray the boss does not change his mind about letting me have the two vacation days.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2009 at 2:42am
60 boats???? Wholly Crap !!! Yep, 20 some to almost 60 is unreal...

Magic is right, ride arrangement will be paramount for discussion Thurday and Friday night's..

We will be posting a very very important posts on timing, places, tips for launching locations etc. soon....

Nicely done Keith !!!!
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2009 at 3:37am
Maybe someone could see how many pontoonas are for rent and a bunch of people could go together on it . Like what Reid does with his party barge.
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2009 at 9:49am
Mike,

Sorry to hear the news, but you get to go to LG09 !!!!

And that's coming soon...

Dave
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2009 at 11:59am
A couple of setbacks in terms of attendance here, I won't dismiss them as minor since I have had the pleasure of meeting those guys in the last year and you all should have it on your to do list to meet them... but...

I am still feeling the Green Lake excitement,

Talked to Brian out in CA yesterday followed by a call from Reid down in NC the wheels are rolling around the country.. and the world, now that we are past the Holiday weekend its soo close you can taste the brats..
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2009 at 4:44pm
Is it time yet already?..........Jeez    

Nice to see so many boats comming this year!

Can't wait!!

paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2009 at 7:32pm
Way to go Tim !!!!!
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2009 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Way to go Tim !!!!!

Ha, thanks Dave. We still have some logistical challenges to work around that will likely have us missing the party on Thurs night, but I cant imagine missing GL.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2009 at 8:20pm
Wish there was something we could do to help with the logistics, but, at least it looks like you found a co-pilot, so that's good !!.......

Good times for sure Tim, Look forward to seeing you Fri, and into the weekend.... First cold one is on me !!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2009 at 8:34pm
Thanks Moj, looking forward to it!
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2009 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by ripster92 ripster92 wrote:

Just got back from GL. The water is a balmy 73 so far!!! warmer than it's been in years past.

Where were you? Did you anchor at the sandbar? Were you in the 92? We were tearing around pretty good in the Super Air. I thought I would have seen you.

Water is not bad at all. Forecast has temps in the 80s and nights in the 60s so we should warm up a little more.
ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2009 at 11:00pm
I was on the south west end. Unfortunately, I was either in a Master Craft, Supreme, or Moomba the whole weekend. I figured that there would be enough boats, so I didn't bring mine up. Had I known, I would have stopped by the sandbar
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2009 at 11:02pm
I don't think I have to ask, but how are you liking the boat?
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2009 at 11:12pm
Tim and Joe,

It's about time you guy's came up for some air... hehe   Just sit back and picture 60 boats going to the sandbar. Now that's what I call a perfect picture !!!!!! See everyone soon.

Dave
ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2009 at 1:03am
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

Tim and Joe,

It's about time you guy's came up for some air... hehe   Just sit back and picture 60 boats going to the sandbar. Now that's what I call a perfect picture !!!!!! See everyone soon.

Dave

Speaking of pictures... Would anyone going to GL oppose me using some of the video footage I shoot to add to my little video I'm putting together from all of this summer's water action? Nothing huge, just maybe throw it on here and possibly Youtube? I'm a couple minutes in and running out of footage. I think I need a picture of 60 CC's and 200 people doing the wave

Steve
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2009 at 1:35am

Speaking of pictures... Would anyone going to GL oppose me using some of the video footage I shoot to add to my little video I'm putting together from all of this summer's water action? Nothing huge, just maybe throw it on here and possibly Youtube? I'm a couple minutes in and running out of footage. I think I need a picture of 60 CC's and 200 people doing the wave

Steve [/QUOTE]

Sounds good . But you have to let us know when and where .
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2009 at 1:39am
I concur, no problem showing the footage, but I want to know where its posted, so I can share it with all my Mastercraft and 'bu friends, none of them get to fun stuff like this!!!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2009 at 1:43am

To bad we did not get a photo, when a firecracker was thrown in a some person tent last year...hehehehehe

Oh the fun is about to begin !!!!!!

Dave
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2009 at 1:45am
Video of that would be priceless!!!
ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2009 at 1:50am
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

To bad we did not get a photo, when a firecracker was thrown in a some person tent last year...hehehehehe

Oh the fun is about to begin !!!!!!

Dave

We'll have to do a replay of that one!!! I promise that I'll keep everyone posted as to where it's being displayed. I think something like the reunion should be seen by ALL! Can't show much more support for your brand than the reunion. Thanks to Keith and everyone else on here    
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2009 at 1:51am
Originally posted by skutsch skutsch wrote:

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2009 at 1:53am
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

Originally posted by skutsch skutsch wrote:

Priceless? I think Evidence would be more accurate!

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2009 at 1:53am
We let Hollywood's dog wake my friends up last year.
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1213141516 23>
  Share Topic