NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2009 CCF Midwest Reunion - Green Lake, WI

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1415161718 23>
Author
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2009 at 2:06am
JoeinNY: Picking an FRS radio channel is a GREAT idea (I am assuming not many have a marine radio in their Nautique...). Let everyone know what channel.

Keith: for GL10, remind me and I can get some loaner radios (Private 2 way radio stuff from work) for the event staff. With the trip to LA, there is just no time to get it done before the event this year.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2009 at 12:01pm
Tuscumbia Golf Course is a short ride down Illinois Ave from Downtown. It's basically across the street from the Heidle House Hotel. A designated Nautique flying banners will be at the entrance showing you where to turn.

We will attempt to stage the boats by class this year. They'll be a point where we'll unhook your rig and wheel it into place. This will keep everything organized and presentable for everyone attending.

There will be designated areas to park your tow vehicles as well. We'd also like to ask those whom are boatless during the weekend to car pool if possible with another member as parking will be limited with the size of the event this year...

It's going to be something to see !!!!

Moj'

05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2009 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

They'll be a point where we'll unhook your rig and wheel it into place.

Dave, I assume that those of us with "show jacks" (original, 1971) can back the boat up into place? I dont dare test it by rolling the boat around- I dont want it meeting the same fate as my original bow stop!

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2009 at 1:22pm
Yes, of course you'll get it close Tim, then unhook and place. Not a problem. We just want to get everyone in smoothly and without issue the quickest way possible..

05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2009 at 2:23am
5 TO GO !!!!!
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2009 at 5:23pm
Dave, we're gonna have to mooch a ride...

BUT WE"LL BE THERE!!!
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2009 at 8:56pm
Greg,
Are you saying you are now going? If so, I assume you are taking the parts. Let me know if we still need to meet.
Greg

86 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2009 at 11:14pm
Greg, we're flying in. If I'm not abusing our friendship, I have a cam and a boom I'd like to send with you. If you're already loaded down, I can ship them later.

You're a pal just to be keeping up with our undecidedness and giving a hand. Most appreciated and don't hesitate to say no.

One way or the other, I'll see you soon...and the first is on me!

1988 BFN-sold

Conan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2009 at 12:54am
Keith, I posted a pic of my boat in the diaries. Can you link to my signature and my registration please? Looking forward to meeting everyone next weekend.

Ed
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2009 at 2:11am
Ed,

Nice looking ride. If I do my mtah right you will be the

59th BOAT !!!!!

WOW, again many nice cool rides will be in one spot.

I just hope on Friday night no one yell's:

4 hehe..

Dave
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2009 at 9:32am
Greg

Glad to hear you guys are going to make it after all. Sorry to here that it will be minus the boat, but no boat beats not being there.
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2009 at 9:34am
Just got off the phone with my dad, no trailer parts for the Air yet. If they are not here tomorrow I may have to bring the BFN.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2009 at 9:47am
Thanks James. Noone wants the pumpkin in the lineup friday night more than me; that and I really wanted to take Pete for a spin(to show off LOL). We always have next year.

Sounds like you wanted to bring the air...I'm hoping you bring the BFN!
1988 BFN-sold

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2009 at 11:04am
Glad to here you guy's are going.   
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2009 at 1:01am
Well,

Only 3 days left to attend this great event..

Hope everyone is ready for a super time !!

Dave

tachyon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tachyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2009 at 2:59am
Can't wait to come! Just talked to Laura tonight and realized somehow neither of us made camping reservations! Hopefully we cna get that lined up this week!

On the SAN, just recarpeted the Ramlin bunks today...still have to redo the carpet steps and crash pads...

Can't wait to see everyone! I'll have a SDBM (Super Deluxe Boom Mount) on my Super Air if anyone wants to see it in action!

See you all there!

Rick
Manufacturer of the Super Deluxe Boom Mount!

www.tachyonmotorsports.com
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2009 at 11:37am
I will not be attending. I ran into some problems in June which has caused me some set backs. I've been holding out, hoping we were going to be able to make it, but it's not going to happen.

I've got site 30 reserved at the campground. I have to call Reggie at some point, but if someone's interested in it, it may not hurt to email me before I call her.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2009 at 12:40pm

Hey Bruce,
Sorry to hear you wont be able to make it, looked forward to meeting you!    Start making your plans for next year tho!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2009 at 3:25pm
Forecast for Green Lake looks great!

Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2009 at 3:48pm
Man, looks like I will have to pack the long pants & sweat shirts!
Greg

86 BFN
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2009 at 3:59pm
I like the NOAA - National Weather Service forecast. They are calling for mostly sunny Thursday - Sunday

tachyon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tachyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2009 at 4:16pm
Funny how the guys down south think that 75 is long pants & sweat shirt weather! I'm just happy it's not going to be snowing!   

Bruce/Riley - I sent you a quick e-mail to see if I can take over your reservation, hopefully that will work (and get me out of trouble with my wife!).

I can't wait to get there!
Manufacturer of the Super Deluxe Boom Mount!

www.tachyonmotorsports.com
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2009 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by skutsch skutsch wrote:

Picking an FRS radio channel is a GREAT idea ... Let everyone know what channel.

I will have a set of GMRS/FRS radios with me for use throughout the weekend. I don't expect a lot of chatter in Green Lake on such radios so any channel should work fine. GMRS channels have better range if everyone can get them.

We'll decide on a channel Friday night.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2009 at 4:52pm
I get GMRS on 1-7 and 15+
I expect to be on Channel 4 during the day on Thursday and Friday if anyone is looking to catch up for watersports or rides.. will move to whatever comes out on Friday night.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2009 at 4:58pm
Joe, sounds great. Let's go with Channel 4 (no sub-channel).

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2009 at 8:09pm
Poor Cat,hes been away from Kentucky to long!But it sure does sound like good sleeping weather at night.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 1:53am
Bruce,

Sorry to hear you will not make it. Hope everything is alright.

But are you and the boys coming to LG.

Dave
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 2:02am
Same here too Bruce! Was hoping to meet you. How about you Dave,you packed yet? Gave mine a good water test today,so I'm ready! Pulling it out tommorow so I can clean and get packed, I'm PUMPED!!!
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 2:13am
Gary,

I never unpacked...hehe

You know I ready to go.... Just trying to tie up some loose ends for the raffle stuff.. Oh was I surpose to be telling you that.

Dave
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 9:12am
I cant think of anything that is going to stop me, since the big blue threw a rod I thought my plans were going to end, It looks as if i will be heading towards the big lake on Friday morning. I am looking to arrive at between 2:00 and 4:00. Im looking forward to meeting the clan.
. but for now see everyone Friday afternoon. I will be by myself and have many offers for sleeping arrangements. sorry for the last minute but the reunions always hit on the busiest weeks of the year and its always the roll of the dice.
hopefully i wont screw up the head count.
"the things you own will start to own you"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1415161718 23>
  Share Topic