NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2009 CCF Midwest Reunion - Green Lake, WI

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1516171819 23>
Author
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 10:11am
Sorry about your luck Bruce. You were high on our list as well.

Eric, glad you're in!
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 11:43am
Safe travels to all those traveling to Green Lake (I know many of you are already in route).

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

I will not be attending. I ran into some problems in June which has caused me some set backs. I've been holding out, hoping we were going to be able to make it, but it's not going to happen.

Bruce, I'm really sorry to here the bad news but understand your set back. You were one of the many people I was looking forward to meeting. Hopefully at one of the reunions or where ever that will happen. In the meantime I'll just have to put up with Timmy's NE accent but it sure doesn't come close to yours!! Kieths dads is close!!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 12:03pm
Dave, I booked a room at Marine Village yesterday after reading your post. The boys and I will be there. Have a great time and take plenty of pictures!

Pete, Greg I was really looking forward to meeting all of you as well. I'll be there next year.

Pete, People from CT would probably take issue with you if you told them they spoke like they were from ME.   
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 1:59pm
Maybe a dumb question...is there any kind of dress code at the country club Friday night?
1988 BFN-sold

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 2:00pm
according to the doc, tuxedo
"the things you own will start to own you"
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 2:46pm
Eric,
What time are you leaving in the morning that you expect to arrive by 2-4 in the afternoon? Must be pretty early around 3-4 AM?
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by tachyon tachyon wrote:

Funny how the guys down south think that 75 is long pants & sweat shirt weather!

That's something you Northerer's don't understand. We put our sweatshirts and pants in a box and put them in the attic in April and don't dig em out til' October.

I'd like to see some of you handle 90+ temps and 60% humidity during the day and 79'F nights for weeks on end.

The lakes down here are bath water temps. You gotta dive to at least 10' to hit cool water.

Greg isn't the only one bringing sweats!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Randy_in_Ohio Randy_in_Ohio wrote:

Eric,
What time are you leaving in the morning that you expect to arrive by 2-4 in the afternoon? Must be pretty early around 3-4 AM?

It should only be about a 9 hour drive for you guys, right? Cleveland is my half way point! Dont forget to account for the 1 hr time difference.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by BuffaloBFN BuffaloBFN wrote:

Maybe a dumb question...is there any kind of dress code at the country club Friday night?

Greg, That is a great questions, thanks for bringing it up..
While this golf course is not considered a country club by any means, although once considered one many moons ago, I would certainly suggest to anyone that doesn't want to be stared at or sniffed at to dress accordingly for dinner and drinks if going inside this nice, new, log cabin restaurant.

We hope to get invited back, so they say, dress to impress right ?? Ha. Hollywood, that means white patten leather dude, you know that !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Behl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Behl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 3:37pm
Plus you never know about Chicago - Usually sucks
Steve in Indy

Redone 1977 Ski Tique
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

according to the doc, tuxedo

Eric,
Good to see you could steal the time away to come out !!!! To affraid to bring the Hot wife I heard??? hahaha..

Look forward to it senior !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

We hope to get invited back, so they say, dress to impress right ?? Ha. Hollywood, that means white patten leather dude, you know that !!!

Then what am I going to wear to the banquet? That reminds me, I should pull the shoes off the package tray and clean them up, still dirty from the Goose Blind 2008. I'll bring my tux just in case.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 4:14pm

No dress code - as long as you're wearing some clothes.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

No dress code - as long as you're wearing some clothes.

-Keith

Man, that is a relief. I was afraid Hollywood might not wear any!

I AM OUT OF HERE HEADING NORTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Greg

86 BFN
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 5:11pm
You guys know who Party Boy is right?
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 5:12pm
Headed to the lake for final lake test before heading out tomorrow night. Boat Doc going to yell at you here soon. I want to try to catch you before you leave for GL.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Originally posted by tachyon tachyon wrote:

Funny how the guys down south think that 75 is long pants & sweat shirt weather!

That's something you Northerer's don't understand. We put our sweatshirts and pants in a box and put them in the attic in April and don't dig em out til' October.

I'd like to see some of you handle 90+ temps and 60% humidity during the day and 79'F nights for weeks on end.

90 plus degrees, high humidity, weeks on end...Aint gonna happen for this northern boy!

Doc and I are always going back and forth on this subject... he cant understand why we put up with 20 below winters... I dont understand why he puts up with the humid summer heat.. Fact is neither of us are going to move!

I hafta say it was fun to watch Billy jump in the lake last year! I can still hear the screech!!!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

We hope to get invited back, so they say, dress to impress right ??

I'll see if I can find some cut-offs and a wife beater.   

James, I think Billy is already on the road.
1988 BFN-sold

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 5:46pm
Greg's right...

"BILLY HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!!" .......errr ..... LA.

He called last Sat AM... they were just getting ready to leave. They planned a detour to the Ozark area to catch up with some of "funny-talkin" MO.ians!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Originally posted by Randy_in_Ohio Randy_in_Ohio wrote:

Eric,

It should only be about a 9 hour drive for you guys, right? Cleveland is my half way point! Dont forget to account for the 1 hr time difference.

Google maps say 9hrs 42min... AAA says 8hrs 40min...   I am figuring 10 - 11 hrs including stopping to eat and get gas. Eric should have about 45 min less of a drive than me.

I think I'm going to leave tomorrow evening and drive through the night to avoid the Chicago traffic. If we get too tired we may stop after Chicago and sleep for a bit. I called the Bayview and they said I could check in early as long as the room is ready but they don't open 'till 8am. Plan to get some sleep Thursday morning.
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 11:04pm
Randy, I'll call you on the way for an update
"the things you own will start to own you"
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2009 at 12:05am
Critter, Jbear, Rodney's camper with Jerry and Reid, and Matt in the Excursion with Crush, are cruising this minute thru the NC mountains in route to our Kentucky (Exit 95) layover about 1:00am tonight. Critter thinks that just because he's from NC that he's somehow entitled to drive like a Nascar regular. We've got him leading with that big tank of his hoping we could draft a little and save some fuel, but he's about to lap the rest of us. We plan to leave the Richmond, KY area around 7:00AM and make it to GL about 5-6:00PM. We'll report back in later.    
ReidP
1973 Mustang

65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2009 at 12:31am
Reid,

Give me a call we'll be going through Indy about the same time.

513-240-2697

Gary
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2009 at 12:44am
The adrenelin is flowing already . . .

“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2009 at 1:06am

Update !!!!

Just got off the phone with Reidp and Jbear...

They are rolling down the highway smoothly.

Reidp is letting boatie drive the camper for awhile..hehe

And Jbear is doing fine as well.

They said hey to everyone.

Dave
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2009 at 1:56am
Just finished way overpacking the truck, going to get a few hours shuteye and pulling out around 3:30, with no traffic we would arrive around 5 pm... see yall soon.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2009 at 2:55am
Everything is pretty well packed and ready to go. Hopefully we'll be rolling out around 9 or so in the am. Hope to be in GL by 3 or 4. As has been discussed before, when traveling with a woman, things can change quickly. Add in a soon to be one-year old, and I'll be lucky to be out of the house by 9 PM . Safe travels to everyone. See you all soon!

Rob
jdkenyon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdkenyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2009 at 3:27am
We are on our way as well. Should be rolling into GL sometime in the early evening tomorrow.
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2009 at 9:23am
Rolling out! Should arrive 4:00.

Be safe everyone.

Gary
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1516171819 23>
  Share Topic