NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2009 CCF Midwest Reunion - Green Lake, WI

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1617181920 23>
Author
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2009 at 10:43am
We hop a plane from Atl to MKE tomorrow evening. Barring flight issues we should be in GL around 9pm or a little after.

We look forward to seeing old friends and making a long list of new ones!!!
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2009 at 11:02am
I'll hopefully be behind you on Fri morning doing the same thing. The flights are starting to get a little tight. What's in MKE that's causing a mass of people to get there? ( other than some silly CCFan reunion )
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2009 at 11:21am
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

What's in MKE that's causing a mass of people to get there? ( other than some silly CCFan reunion

When there's only 10 flights in and out per day, is easy to create a "mass" of people!!

I'll be hitting the road tomorrow morning sometime and figure I'll be in GL around noon. I just need to pick up the boat at the sign painter. The 64 has never had the name painted on the transom. Since I had the time, I figured now was the time to do it while there was still someone around that can still paint and not just stick vinyl on. It's not appropriate to put vinyl decals on a wood boat!!

I've been on "pins and needles" for about 6 weeks since I turned in my vacation time request. Due to this large project at work and me heading it up, the request was denied!! I finally went in to our owner on Monday and got the OK!! I've been loosing sleep on this one!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2009 at 11:53am
Glad you're gonna make it Pete. I have a hand buzzer to greet you with!   
1988 BFN-sold

87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2009 at 2:15pm
Leaving between 2-3am tonight. I just hope I can manage to get some sleep before my brother gets off work.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2009 at 4:01pm
Darn all of you who are leaving before me- dont drink the Goose Blind dry! Ill be heading out early afternoon tomorrow, hopefully arriving mid day Fri.

Eric, our schedules may collide- Ill give you a call on Fri AM and see where you are!
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2009 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Darn all of you who are leaving before me- dont drink the Goose Blind dry! Ill be heading out early afternoon tomorrow, hopefully arriving mid day Fri.

Eric, our schedules may collide- Ill give you a call on Fri AM and see where you are!

Hey Tim....quite your crying!LOL Some of us cant get there til Sunday morning...

at least hope to catch up with a few of you..
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2009 at 4:38pm
Mrs. Wakeslayer and I are leaving early Friday morning, expect to be there by noon latest. 4.5 hour drive, couple stops.

See you all there !!
Mike N

1968 Mustang

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2009 at 5:10pm
BTW ...Tim, you planning to bring the 71?!!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2009 at 5:13pm
Ha, Im not crying- I just dont want to go thirsty! Yup, bringing the inca gold again.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2009 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Ha, Im not crying- I just dont want to go thirsty! Yup, bringing the inca gold again.

I understand the thirsty.... Ive seen pics from the "Blind" in past years! Dont worry tho...I heard they have a tanker hooked directly into the beer tap at the Goose for the weekend.

Hope to see you Sunday .... have a safe trip, and be careful with "The Gold"
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2009 at 6:34pm
CALLING KRISTOF!! Jbear is trying to call you but it won't go through.
Please give him a call on his mobile.

Our group is still 3hrs out. All has gone well except
Skicat's truck tire blowout in the pouring down rain.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2009 at 8:11pm
Well off for my cat nap before I hitch up and head out. For everyone that has not left that is going have a safe trip and see ya there.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2009 at 11:19pm
I'll see all of you early arrival folks tomorrow. Patricia and I have a 7:00AM flight. Safe travels everyone!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2009 at 11:32pm
Adding to an earlier post, all of our clothes will be pressed...pressed into a small bag that is.   

Morfoot, are you bringing the silver pen you had at the masters?
1988 BFN-sold

The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2009 at 2:15am

Well, the time has come again..

I am packed and full of surprizes !!!!!    Will see everyone tomorrow around 5pm or so. I hope Keith won't drive to slow from the airport..hehe

It's been fun with all of the BUZZ for this event.

But now it's :

" TIME TO TURN UP THE VOLUME"

GL09   here I come !!!!!!!

Dave
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2009 at 2:52am
I'll be heading out tomorrow mid-morning. Just got an email from a surprise attendee. The event just keeps getting better!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2009 at 4:33am
The rig is packed and we are on the road as of now.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2009 at 11:19am
I'm out of here!! My room at the Bayview probably won't be ready but I can at least get the boat in the water and see if my shaft packing is working.

GL ETA 10:30 CST

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2009 at 11:56am
I'm having to jump through hoops to get there but none the less I'll be there. Working for an airline has it's perks but can sometimes be a real pain in the arse. Can't get there straight from ATL so it looks like I'm headed to Minneapolis then swapping planes to Milwakee. Hope the flight is on time as we'll only have 30 minutes to run to the next gate. Still hope to be there round 12pm. You guy's road tripping be careful!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2009 at 6:17pm
Flight out of Boston delayed 1.5 hrs. Boarding now. Should be in Green Lake about 7:30 local time. From what I hear people are already having a great time!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2009 at 7:47pm
Hi Guys,

I wanted to wish everyone a good time at Green Lake.

Have fun, stay safe and take lots of pictures!

Kyle
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2009 at 6:25am
you better be some nice guys!!!
"the things you own will start to own you"
coltsphan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coltsphan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2009 at 11:48am
Well I guess I'm not gonna make it. I was holding my breath that I could get out of a pre-bid contractors meeting. But if I don't show then my bid won't be accepted. As we say in the Cubs world, "there's always next year".

Keith, could you send me everything,I can pay you on Paypal for the postage. Thanks.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2009 at 11:28pm
Sorry everyone for the lack of posts - just too much going on and couldn't find the time.

So many great people and amazing boats! The Friday night boat show had 50 boats and there were around 10 others that came throughout the weekend.

Saturday was cold and overcast but it didn't keep people from getting out on the water skiing and footing behind the Orange Crush, hanging at the sandbar and test driving each others boats.

There were over 200 people at the banquet Saturday night where Joe Fennessy's 83 Ski Nautique won fastest boat at 57.4 mph and Best Engine. The Dart took Best of Show by one vote over Alan Arrighi's 81 Ann. Edition Ski Nautique.

Today was much warmer and Sunny. Many were leaving late or extenting their stay through tomorrow.

I'm at the airport in Milwaukee. I'll be back home late tonight. I'll try to post some photos tomorrow.

Thank you to all the made it out to Green Lake! I hope you had as great a time as I did.

- Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2009 at 1:04am
57.4 MPH !! Wow that sounds fun.Cannot wait to see pics.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2009 at 1:24am
Made it home about an hour ago. Hope everyone else makes it home safe.
skierbrant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierbrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2009 at 1:53am
Thanks for the great time. It was great meeting everyone. Here are a few pixs
skierbrant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierbrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2009 at 1:57am
tachyon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tachyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2009 at 2:01am
Just got home around 9 - kids are sound asleep! We had a great time, I was impressed with all of the great boats on hand - and would like to thank Allen, Reed, and Joe for the 'thrill rides'!

I wonder what a SAN would drive like with 450hp?

See you guys next year! I promise to remember my digital camera battery next time so I can contribute to the photos!!!

Manufacturer of the Super Deluxe Boom Mount!

www.tachyonmotorsports.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1617181920 23>
  Share Topic